It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creeper at the park.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

Go ahead and think it’s malarkey. Certainly I’ve concocted a few kooky stories in my time, I admit that, but this isn’t one of them. Thanks for the lengthy spiel about you’re ex’s girlfriend though?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by craig732
reply to post by sexysadie

Hello Sadie... I would be interested to hear more about your encounter with this man.

How did the encounter end? Did he walk away, run away, get into a car?

He’d spoke for a fair amount of time, maybe ten minutes or so, and at moments quite forcefully. I think he exerted a lot of energy doing it and tired himself out - so that’s what ended the conversation. I was just nodding my head mostly, the kind of civility you give when talking to a possible crazy person, so they don‘t get really freaky. I can’t honestly remember the final words he uttered, I think it was him saying that he belonged to a special group, but he never really did state what group it was. I think I even asked him, but it was as if everything I said was of zero significance. He just ended the conversation as abruptly as he began it and walked away down the trail.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction For one, you said some old guy. Old guys aren't usually computer savvy enough to stalk someone on line.

I don't know about that MajorMalfunction. There's a lot of old guys computer savvy here. They took classes at the senior center! One even had a call-in show on our local television. He'd answer all the questions while demonstrating proper procedures on his laptop. He also showed the public how one local banks website was unsecure and warned us not to do any banking online with them. Needless to say, he lost his television slot....As the bank was one of the shows sponsors!

[edit on 10/27/2007 by MountainStar]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
When I said old I didn’t meant elderly, I’d say more like 57-62. In retrospect that's not too old, but I was trying to point out he wasn't a college aged kid. If not him, perhaps it was the people who run the group he belongs to who gave him my personal info to taunt me with.

And why would people want to shift my thinking? Off the internet, in real life I ‘stick-out’ in my community. And a lot of people know me across the country from an over-the-top social experiment I’ve been writing about (at a snail’s pace.) Also, many people know I have different political views than they do from various sources including personal webpage’s, websites. So I think there are those who have tried controlling other peoples perceptions of me in case I ever made the mainstream. (And I’m not hard to demonize since I have an oddball sense of humor, and my work is a tad salacious. ) But even a nobody like me has a cult following, and I think that burns some people up. Basically some might like to steer me, before I can steer others. And though I’m no great writer, I think I hit a nerve with certain political issues I’ve written about that got circulated. These are not knew subjects, but I was writing about them in great detail, and with a fiery passion years before it became fashionable -

How republicans exploit Christianity for political gain.
How the media decides our presidents, not the people. How it manipulates the masses at every turn.
How both democrats and republicans are owned by corporations, and care very little about Americans.
How Hollywood diverts our attention, while multinational corporations destroy our sovereignty
How movie stars / rock stars of today seem handpicked for being wishy-washy and opinion-less.
How democrats do surprisingly little for poor people. How our borders are wide open. The list goes on.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Sexy sadie?

What have you done?
You've made a fool of everyone.
You've made a fool of everyone,
Sexy Sadie you broke the rules
You layed it down for all to see
You layed it down for all to see
Sexy Sadie oooh you broke the rules.

sorry I just couldn't resist.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pmexplorer

Lol! It's a good tune. Glad to see your up on Beatles lyrics.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sexysadie

Up on them, I was in the Beatles, I know 'em all.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer

Up on them, I was in the Beatles, I know 'em all.

Hmm? That would mean that you're either Pete Best, Paul McCartney, or Ringo Star - either way it's an honor that to have a Beatle reply to a post. Yes!

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Hmm? That would mean that you're either Pete Best, Paul McCartney, or Ringo Star - either way it's an honor that to have a Beatle reply to a post. Yes!

No I was the other one, the one with the foppish hair and insanely handsome features who used to play my guitar around my tonsils.
You might remember me from songs such as 'I saw her standing there' @From me to you' and even 'A day in the life'.
Ahh, those were the days.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
i thought this was about something totally different by looking at the topic.

i met a weird bum once, he even had the prophesied named of Messiah, Immanuel, lol.

no kidding, i just asked him and he said Immanuel, and I said .. oh is that Cuban or French or something?

[edit on 10/28/2007 by runetang]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join