It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coolest Bird On The planet(and animals) ( Must see ).. Hahaha

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Well i supose this is the wrong thread but i give it a try.
Just watch the incredible bird, the second one is really wierd and really cool freaking bird.
www.liveleak.com...

ok its just an funny clip, just watch and have a good time now.
Do not kill me now for this i just liked the clip and
did that.

make it fit in this thread i found another cool video here it is.. www.youtube.com...
These fishes are disco, man they are really cool.
Nature is Cool

You can freaking swin in its blood vessals
www.youtube.com...
[edit on 25-10-2007 by Reckon]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Nature is absolutely amazing.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
JUST AMAZING WOW www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The bird is a victoria riflebird.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The song cracked me up.

But yeah, some animals are just plain amazing. Lots of birds do crazy stuff like that.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Really amazing stuff here, and we can still look forward to even more unique species in the future

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Really amazing stuff here, and we can still look forward to even more unique species in the future

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Yeah, that little guy is cute, but I like the bower bird myself. He builds a house and decorates it with all kinds of stuff. Now that's a handy man.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
this blue bird collects things that match the couler BLUE. yea nice bird.. i think it is this one .. dont know "

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Man that bird is funny. Looks like it is harassing the other bird and the song was a nice touch
and the deep sea is an amazing place that has yet to be discovered.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Just watching it again would make for a good discussion about intelligent design vs. evolution. To think god would be like "Hey, so I made this new bird today, Jesus, check this out. You're gonna # yourself!"

I would love to see the this bird' genealogical timeline. I wonder what inspired the shape, the color, the "dance." In times of technological break throughs and modern technology, I still think nature is by far more interesting in itself than any man made science.

(with the exception of free energy)

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Ahahha. I laughed so hard watching that bird when the music came on. That's amazing. Looked like a tutu.

And the deapsea fish video was beautiful. The fish at 4:10 looks the most demonic of all. Badass!

With all the deepwater sealife that's being found and the millions of species we haven't yet found, I always wonder why we're looking for life on other planets. There is so much right here that we have not yet discovered.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Yep, that was funny as all get out! Sent it on to a couple of bird lovers. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
These videos make me wonder, what creatures we have very deep within our earth, the places humans have never digged so far into? is that possible for creatures to live in deep earth in caves or whatever?

[edit on 28-10-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Reckon

Liked the link on the Blue whale, so I thought I'd put this one in (says the same stuff)

Makes our monkey ways look a bit daft. Mammals rule

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Phoenix... We don't talk about that... That's where... That's where the reptilian presidents are making youtube videos right this very moment. Shhhhhhhh.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   
That's a great bird but I think this one is even cooler. The Lyrebird. Check out that chain saw noise. Amazing!

[edit on 28-10-2007 by wigit]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
amazing! the bird is funny and the deep sea creatures are so stunning its absolutly amazing how mother nature made these creatures and how they've adapted to such a dark, deep, and cold place
the blue whale is huge creature and was bigger then any dinosaur.

thank you for sharing this with us!

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Reckon

Jeez - the things a guy has to do to get a girl these days....

J.

top topics

join