It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I posted some blogs on my myspace page, then a few hours after posting, my page was screwed up.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I made some blogs on my myspace page, nothing really to serious, just about some subjects from this site. If you want to look at them by the way, www.myspace.com... however a few hours after I posted them, somehow my myspace was screwed up, and everything had a white background saying page/image could not be found, so I had to remake my myspace page. I don't think it was anything to concerning for the FBI, to want to screw up or was it?

[edit on 25-10-2007 by jca2005]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
MySpace is generally buggy by default. There's no telling how much duct tape they use to paste the site's code together. Personally I wouldn't think too much of it. Then again, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they aren't trying to get you.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
I don't think it was anything to concerning for the FBI, to want to screw up or was it?

In a word.....no. There was a similar thread to this where a fellow thought that Google were censoring his myspace because he rapped about topics discussed on here....I think it is probably down to the ineptitude of myspace....but lets say for a second that the FBI were out to "screw up" things that people have posted don't you think that this site would have been brought down a long time ago?

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Maybe it was just a coincident oh well.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I made some blogs on my myspace page, nothing really to serious, just about some subjects from this site. If you want to look at them by the way, www.myspace.com... however a few hours after I posted them, somehow my myspace was screwed up, and everything had a white background saying page/image could not be found, so I had to remake my myspace page. I don't think it was anything to concerning for the FBI, to want to screw up or was it?

I don't know what you did, or if it was you. The second I opened your myspace page Norton caught a virus. All is good.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Myspace is a haven for nasties and spyware to infect your computer. I would stay away from that place.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis

I don't know what you did, or if it was you. The second I opened your myspace page Norton caught a virus. All is good.

WTF? Are you serious or just kidding with me?

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

You know, i don't think he is kidding with you. At all.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I'm serious. It opened fine, the page worked fine but as it was opening in the lower right corner the small norton popup came notifing my that a virus was found and removed. As long as it removed it, I'm happy.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Sorry, MySpace is buggier than Britney Spears in Las Vegas.

Probably just one of the many burps it (servers) have.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis
I'm serious. It opened fine, the page worked fine but as it was opening in the lower right corner the small norton popup came notifing my that a virus was found and removed. As long as it removed it, I'm happy.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by Tomis_Nexis]

Hmmm, I just went to it, and got nothing with my anti-virus. Sorry that happened to you.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
It's no problem. I did a scan earlier when it happened and nothing was found, all is well.

new topics

top topics

join