It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello out there!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I finally found the introduction forum! YAY ME!

My name is Angela and I am a 34 year old married mother of 2 from Ohio!

I stumbled across this website quite by accident. I think I was searching 2012 or something of the sort. Once I clicked the link to here I saved it and came back every day just reading more and more. THis place is so full of information and opinions! I love it and hope to come out of my shell enough to add my opnions and comments as well!

interests?? well outside of my closet fascination for conspiracy theories, I enjoy Music.... ROCK N ROLL BABY!!! Tae Kwon Do, My Family, internet games, graphics and web designing and basically being a goof!

it's nice to "meet" you all and I look forward to some very entertaining discussions!

/UndiscoveredSoul

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hi undiscoveredsoul

Nice to see you on ATS. I'm fairly new too and still "finding my feet" on ATS. It sure is an interesting website and one which you will enjoy being a member of. I don't know if I've got any particularly good advice for you ... what I did at the beginning was to master the site itself, pick up what all the buttons and links were for and then dive in after that.

And I love the avatar

All the best,

Niall.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hi Niall! Thanks for the welcome!
I don't think I will ever understand what all the different buttons and feature are here!! And I am pretty well versed in internet forums as I run a few myself!!(none that have anything to do with any of these subject here, mine are all music related)

Also this place seems to have ALOT of rules!! I have read over them but I just hope the admins/mods are gentle with new users! CauseI'm bound to screw up once or twice! LOL

I made sure I hung out as a lurker here for awhile before signing up just so I would get a feel for how things run and I think I'll be ok for now!
So far people seem very nice and that makes me happy!!

take care!
/UndiscoveredSoul

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

The rules are pretty basic and not hard to follow, so you'll be fine.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by undiscoveredsoul

Welcome to the forums undiscoveredsoul, I'm sure the welcome waggon will be around with all the links that you should have a look at. This will get you started in the meantime, if you have a few days to spare

Index of Important Website Related Threads *Read First*

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
reply to post by undiscoveredsoul

Welcome to the forums undiscoveredsoul, I'm sure the welcome waggon will be around with all the links that you should have a look at. This will get you started in the meantime, if you have a few days to spare

Index of Important Website Related Threads *Read First*

Holy Moly!!! You aint kidding about havin' a few days to spare are ya?!?
I think perhaps I should go make a pot of coffee... thanks to you I'll be up all night reading! LOL

Edited to add: that link is VERY VERY informative!! Thanks so much!

[edit on 10/25/2007 by undiscoveredsoul]

top topics

join