It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy? - The Crimes Against Our Parents and Children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Whatever happened to letting kids be kids without having to suffer some extreme punishment for it?

These days, our children are progressively being taught that it's okay to be anything but a kid.

Does anyone else remember when your most important goal of kindergarten was to learn your alphabet, your home address and to tie your own shoes? What was so wrong with that?

Now, in PRESCHOOL, they are trying to teach our kids to learn spanish (this should be a crime as it's NOT done for "educational" purposes), learn how to use a computer and the internet and, most importantly, learn to fall in line when they are told to do so and when their thinking is different from the mainstream.

However, the worst thing they are being taught of all is to rat out their parents.

That's right, our kids are becoming the new arm of the "thought police".

There are some "learning" institutions in this country that take a very active role in teaching our kids that if their parents punish them that they should tell their teachers so their teachers can help them. This, sometimes effectively, instills NOTHING in these childrens' heads other than "your parents are WRONG".

Now, SURE, it's a good thing if the kid is being abused or molested or has to live in a home with parents that are drunks and/or junkies. However, these ARE NOT the parents that these institutions are targeting.

Nope, they are going after you guys that might swat your kids' hands for reaching at a hot stove. Or those of you who spank your children (within reason) for not listening when they are told to do something. Hell, in some cases they are even targeting parents that put their kids in time out.

I'll give you an example of how absurd these "teachers" can be.

I dated a girl for about 3 years who had a 2 year old son when we met. He had always had VERY bad skin problems and would develop severe bleeding sores from scratching. We had taken him to the doctor countless times in order to be given the steroid creme to put on the sores but it NEVER helped him.

So, skip ahead a bit, he developed a VERY bad case just after he started preschool. This time, the main problem was on his forearm and he just could NOT stop scratching it. So, we took him to the doctor again and were given the useless steroid creme AGAIN, even after telling the "doctor" it had never helped before (i'm sure the 100 dollars a tube it costs had something to do with his decision to give it to us anyway). However, we decided to give it a go anyhow and wished for the best. However, after 2 days of him waking up covered with blood from scratching in his sleep, I decided to get on the net and see if any "home" remedies would help. Right off the bat, I found over 200,000 pages listing mentholatum as a good household cure for the problem. So, just before he went to bed that night, I put the mentholatum on his arm and he was INSTANTLY relieved. He was actually excited that his arm quit itching after a few days of his constant crying. Also, just to help while he was in his sleep, I put some mittens on his hands and a small bit of doublesided tape so he wouldn't be able to knock them off in his sleep in case he started scratching again.

The next morning, he woke up just fine and NOT covered with blood. On top of that, his arm was healing VERY nicely. So, when I dropped him off at school, I left his mentholatum along with his steroid creme and instructed the teacher to use the mentholatum if necessary and if the steroids didn't help him.

Now, skip ahead a few days and everything is fine with him and his sores are almost completely gone after the mentholatum treatment.

I'm sitting in front of my house when a car I don't recognize pulls into my driveway. Out pops this horrible looking woman, who happens to stink so bad I can't stand it, and she tells me she was sent by the Department of Family and Children Services in response to a call from the school saying that the child (don't want to use his name on here) was abused. Needless to say, I was in shock.

Now, I have told you the story of what happened.....THIS is what she told me.

According to her, they received a report that we were denying the child his needed steroid creme and that we were taping his arms to the bed at night so he could would not scratch at himself. My shock very quickly turned to fuming anger. I explained the situation to her and, luckily, she called the child outside to ask him (after sending me inside so I couldn't "influence" him.). He, naturally, repeated to her the same story I told her AND he also told her that he hadn't said those things but that the head teacher at school had told HIM that that was what happened and that he had to tell somebody we were being mean to him.

Anyhow, I come back outside and the DFCS lady starts discussing the situation with me. She tells me she'll give me a good report "this time" because he backed up my story but that she would put me on file to be checked up on at any time to make sure we weren't "FURTHER" abusing him.

Now, you tell me, HOW RIDICULOUS IS THAT? Not only was I angered, but I was scared to death for his well being as the result of some teacher trying to talk him into saying he was abused and the USELESS governmental agency that was SOOOOO HOPING that it was the case so they could take him away.

Now, I ask you. What do you think would have happened to him had they taken him away? Yep, you guessed it. He could have been placed in a temporary home where the "parents" cared nothing about him and EVERYTHING about the monthly stipend they got from him (at least 9 times out of 10 anyhow).

Anyhow, after a few weeks of making a point to talk to the other parents while we waited for school to let out, I found out it had happened to nearly 90% of them. I was, for some stupid reason, SHOCKED. It was then that it really occurred to me just how ANTI-PARENT our country is becoming and the ONLY logical reason I can find for this is that our government and it's agencies wants COMPLETE control over our kids themselves.

So, I guess the moral of this is.....raise your kids YOUR way as you don't have any real rights over them as it is and ALWAYS be wary of your children's "loving" teachers......they are likely out to get you. Also, love your children and TEACH them that this is NOT the way things should be and teach them what can happen if they allow their teachers to talk them into saying things that are not true. Take the rights of you and your children back from these unmoral and evil agencies.

And, as always, the question.

Has this happened to any of you guys here? If so, would you mind sharing your stories to help new parents here understand what they may be in for?

And a bonus for today. Are there any of you out there that agree with the tactics this particular teacher and DFCS worker used?

Jasn

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Wow, no posts and hardly any views. Has this not happened to any of you?

C'mon people, help me to know that I'm not just paranoid, hahaha

Jasn

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I find it particularly distressful that the school hadn't attempted to contact the parents before calling in outsiders.

It just seems like the normal course to take would involve talking to you to see what you had to say before sicking someone on you.

It is becoming a very uneasy world, IMO.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I haven't had this happen to me due to the fact I am not at the age to be having kids, but your story sounds pretty absurd. I think I can understand how parents feel about their kids and I'm sure any parent would be devastated if DFCS took away their kids for some bogus thing a teacher manipulated your kid into saying. It is sad to see these scum bags do this to take away kids and if you couldn't tell yet I don't agree at all with the teacher of DFCS woman but at least she "let you go this time". With the way things are today it seems hard for parents to have as much control over kids and especially with the distrust that has risen in our era.

I hope nothing else happens to you or your kid SimiusDei, best of luck.

Peace

new topics

top topics

join