It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO possibly..phoenix, az hurry and reply

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Ok so right now its 1:17 am and in phoenix, az to the east in the sky there is a light that i have never noticed before very bright and changing colors..any one in phx, az look at this for me tell me what it is or what you think it is...I have not noticed this before

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Taken any photos/videos yet?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
unfortunately no i wasnt able to since i have not bought a new camera yet. Thats why i was hoping some one in phoenix would be on here and see it to and tell me what it was

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Shine lasers at it! ANd then when it comes, act like your not interested. They love the chase of a new abductee. Dont be easy.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
that might be kinda of fun...but I have had the feeling for a very long time that I have already been an abductee and that time after time Im being watched. I know that sounds really strange or stupid, but its something that is a real strong feeling

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
It's Venus. The most reported UFO. I once saw a giant mylar balloon in that valley. My friends said it was a UFO. It looked like a giant mylar balloon to me.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Go outside tonight at the same time and see if it is still in the same location, if it is then it is probably venus or some other planet. If nothing is there tonight... well then I guess you saw something.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozenatnight
Ok so right now its 1:17 am and in phoenix, az to the east in the sky there is a light that i have never noticed before very bright and changing colors..

If it was about 40 degrees above the horizon it was probably Mars you saw.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Speaking of UFOs, now we have to consider ultralight UFOs, and RC UFOs.

Check out the GeoBat

Cool how it uses a wheeled platform rig to take off.

Saw a page by a guy who lined the outer edges with tiny LEDs. He mentioned flying it over a shopping center.

Lynn Murray of Irvine, Calif. likes to fly his around in the Mall parking lot.

Also, the Russians have something new just out:

Pita-shaped RPV

We've had the Cypher for quite a while.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Planets and stars change color in the sky due to the large amount of atmosphere the light travels through....unless an object does something un-starlike like change direction quickly the object is probably something mundane..... keep looking though

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SKunkyCharms

STUPID...........

But why ?

THE END

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 25-10-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee