It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who will take the fall?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
i believe there are good & evil forces working in this world.just as t i believe the under are out to honestly do me under & anyone else who doesn't believe in his Holiness & his word i believe that God is just & fair and i believe God is an honest & fair God who loves us & gives us infiniate chances of those who are sinners & out to overcome there sins but i also believe in the evil forces in this world because i have been a person of sin & faithlessness in the past & have seen them at work with my very own eyes. i have since changed & redemt myself & my sins i have vowed to make a change but ..for the past since at least 911 i have had nothing but hardships still.. Im wondering if the evil if this world is or are seriously about to take a fall or knock in this world 10/25/07 & then possibly reemerge in the world in 2012 only to fail when God takes over again..just a thought thx ppl.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
hey, great post man
:bnghd:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Why would you think 2012 is such an "evil" time? I actually think that is when the forces of light will emerge to dis spell the darkness which has surrounded this world for the last 1700 years, spiritually.

join