It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protest against Bank of America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Below is a link with a video of my cuz and 3 others getting arrested for protesting against Bank of America. Look how media twists the story around and tell me what your opinions are on the subject matter.

www.wcnc.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
It seemed to be like the story had a pretty neutral bias. They mentioned what the people were protesting for as while as what the poster they hung from the crane said. I would think that's pretty good considering that what these guys did is illegal and dangerous.

Not that I'm one to talk, seeing as how I did the same thing back in my hometown, except it was against the drug companies that sell expired drugs to African countries to save costs.

Your cousin and his friends sound like cool dudes. Fight the power!

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Scalamander

There's no such thing as a neutral bias.

Hey, man. Whatever works. Protesting is protesting and this definitely caught the eye of the national media machine. Good ups, man!

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Ya my cuz is a radical, but you know what they say if you want something to change and be reconigzed in history then you gotta do something radical. But what makes me mad is in 2 weeks this wont be heard of again etc etc, the issue probably wont be addressed.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mhuss

Get your hustle up.

Go bigger.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
They are still hunting for my friend who was protesting the Bank of America in 1968. He ran to mexico and has a nice life. They had him on film and thought he was a terrorist.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Thats one of the things my family worried about when they arrested Josh, accusing him of terriosim and lockin him up like they have done to so many others. But he was well prepaired with bail set and lawyers ready for the protest.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Glad they stood for what they believed in. As for the media, what do you expect?

top topics

join