It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Hitler Defeated by Witchcraft?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   

ON February 12, witches' covens across the land will mark the 40th anniversary of the death of Gerald Gardner, left, the Merseyside man who became the father of modern witchcraft.PEOPLE had different ideas about how we could repel the threatened invasion of Hitler's Nazi hordes.Winston Churchill, heavy-jowled bulldog of the people, growled glorious words of defiance.On the heaths and cliffs, bilious majors drilled the rheumaticky Home Guards, stabbing the air with broom handles while threatening to throw the Hun back into the sea. Back on the airstrips, the Brylcremed pilots revved the engines on their Spitfires and raised their eyebrows in nonchalant anticipation.In a clearing in the New Forest, near the Rufus stone, Gerald Gardner and his chums were also anxious to do their bit for the old country in its hour of peril.But what? Most of them had reached a ripe age, no longer taut enough in muscle, limb or mind for parachuting behind enemy lines.They did, though, possess a secret weapon of such potency that it would chill the Fuehrer's marrow and have his Pantzers back-pedalling before you could whisper "Russian winter".

Gardner and his fellow witches, drawn from various covens, had what he called the Cone of Power. This, they claimed, had been responsible for half the Spanish Armada being wrecked before it could reach these shores and Napoleon's failure to mount an invasion of England.

icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk...=13858026_method=full_siteid=50061_headline=-Was%2DHitler%2Ddefeated%2Dby %2Dwitchcraft%2D-name_page.html

[Edited on 27-1-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Sorry, no, the witches did not halt Hitler. These people did.

Please, give them their due

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Damned straight. Certain people in these forums ask stupid questions just because they're controversial...

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
hey who and how did you find those pics since even history channel cannot say exactly how hitler died... im sorry i dont know about that, but yeah who and how, tell me more

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Yeah, and from another point of view, it was the prayers of all the Christians in US that beat Hitler.

And to think! 80 million people died in WWII
for nothing, when we had all those witches and
God-worshipping prayer people taking care of it!

tsk tsk... stupid army

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by boombye
hey who and how did you find those pics since even history channel cannot say exactly how hitler died... im sorry i dont know about that, but yeah who and how, tell me more
IF you're talking to me

121. Happy 2nd Lt. William Robertson and Lt. Alexander Sylvashko, Russian Army, shown in front of sign [East Meets West] symbolizing the historic meeting of the Russian and American Armies, near Torgau, Germany." Pfc. William E. Poulson, April 25, 1945. 111-SC-205228.

Um, if you mean they physically killed Hitler, no, they didn't. But their sacrifices, and the sacrifices of millions of brave men and women in WWII, are what made Hitler curl up in his little bunker and commit suicide.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
How do you know Hitler killed himself? So many war criminals fleed to South America (one became a high-ranking official in the UN), so why is it difficult to believe that Hitler left too?

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Militiaman
How do you know Hitler killed himself? So many war criminals fleed to South America (one became a high-ranking official in the UN), so why is it difficult to believe that Hitler left too?

They found his body, and basically everyone else in the bunker committed suicide.

I'm not saying it's impossible. It's just that all available evidence suggests Hitler killed himself in his command bunker.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
And to think! 80 million people died in WWII
for nothing

50 million people. Don't make the worst even worser

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I think the combined armies of most the world might have helped the witches just a little

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
hmmmm...
I knew I should've brought that GWB voodoo doll when I had the chance. DAMMIT! DAMMIT ALL TO HELL!

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Well supposedly Hitler poisoned his dog to test it first, then used it on himself, then shot himself in the head just in case the poison wasn't totally reliable.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Foster Bailey claimed that "The forces of light" defeated Hitler in 1942, in one of his dreary little books. No details given on how Hitler was defeated, or why the war continued for 3 years.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Bah, dirty allied pigs and heathen commies! heh heh

new topics

top topics

join