It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amero Report on CNBC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
FOund this video on youtube of an actual report on the Amero and how its so close to being used.

''

If doesnt work click here

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Wow. haven't seen that before. The interview was in '06. How long until the Amero is adopted I wonder?

Peace. K*

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I know the interview was ahwile ago. I think theyre just gonna pop out of nowhere with it. But then again it is becoming easier to introduce it concerning the extreme dollar fall. Then they can say.

Europe has the Euro, Why cant north america have the Amero. AND THEN! THE GLOBAL!!!. Sounds like it could be true.

Then with the borders down. No running from Draft or, "North American Laws"

Just thoughts.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
With an NAU, Canada and its natural resources will be wide open for looting by mainly American corporations, while Mexico will provide the cheap and plentyful workforce to work for said corporations. Translation= America wins in the long-term.
we'll see how things actually turn out i guess...

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Not good when reading that Omega Agency report. Says *they* can enact the nwo in five days? Think about major blackouts of the past. The 60s is the main one and recently the NY one that supposedly the Webbot predicted w/ a lot of words w/ Niagra Falls in their sentences; the power plant outage of most of the ne coast a coupla years ago.

On this topic specifically, that's probably how it could be done, a geo stock collapse, adapting new currency and no borders. This already is dire news w/ people accepting plastic installment plans for trade -- world asking for trouble either way, no more middle class soon, foreclosure wave, no creative/job production, exports are debt and waste yet import likes its Rome.

I don't see this currency for at least a year pending any major stock damage prior.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
After the US joins the NAU, the GU (Global Union) will be tight on it's heels. One thing is clear, all of the people working on the NAU, the EU, the AU (African Union), SAU (South Asian Union), etc, support globalism, and will not hesitate to join the GU. The levelization of laws goes beyond just North America, it's happening all over the world, even in China. GATT has been a good instrument of that process.

new topics

top topics

join