It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone Debunked

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I'd just like to say when you have people who've worked in imaging for 20 plus years, the statements are a little more then "opinion". For instance with the O'Hare case(s) (LaSalle), I provided detailed explanations and graphics to prove the points and did so in a fashion even the graphically challenged could understand. The duty is to prove (or disprove) based on imaging consistencies or lack thereof.

This drone case...I didnt even really get involved with, because, well, it's stupid. It's so ridiculously CGI (by simple virtue of the level of visible detail (and lack of it in surrounding environment) that it's not worth dealing with. I honestly didnt think anyone would take it seriously, not only on the pics themselves but the silly story of a return trip to the area by the "witness" and a subsequent "we found it again" statement. I'm sorry to say several immediately jumped on the "it's real" bandwagon and aggressively defended photos they knew nothing about. Biedny and I both explained points here and David on the Paracast as well.

If it's a worthwhile case, and not riddled with ridiculousness...I'll go the distance (as with O'Hare when I was up for over 48 hours straight with Dave Biedny & Springer working my ass off on hoaxes and trying to get exams done on the interesting ones) but at some point people have to be a bit critical of what they so desperately want to be true. You have to pick your battles: the good ones are worth it, but ones like this are not...when all the data in the world wouldn't convince the devout.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

I have written to dell as a letter or email to at least get them on record so we dont have to revisit this issue..I have posted same on other caret threads..will post answer as soon as I get one..
Cheers

Date: Fri Nov 2 19:58:35 2007
To:
Subject: viral marketing program

Hi Mr. Menchaca,
I am interested in knowing about a current viral marketing program, that Alienware seemed to have been involved with tangentially. I frequent several forums and it involves the Caret Ufo phenomena. Taking an interest in analyzing some of the documents and diagrams involved I noted a very strong philisophical theme running in the diagrams concerning earth environment, children, communities connectedness, and Dell just kept popping into my head, more than Alienware, because of its longstanding committment to all these areas..in fact a pioneer..Now I know that Carat, a global advertising agency handles some of Dells marketing, but I did not contact them. Mainly because of client privacy issues that would prevent them from releasing any information of course.
Is Dell and community partners involved in this? I found it a very inspiring project. The message needs to be gotten out though about whats really important..the above themes I mentioned ..
If you cannot answer, would you direct this to the people in power that could answer?

Thank you so much for your consideration and help
and looking foward to hearing from you

Sincerely,

Sys (substituted for real name )

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join