It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran "perhaps single greatest" security risk to US: Rice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Iran "perhaps single greatest" security risk to US: Rice

www.breitbart.com

Iran's nuclear program and alleged backing of terrorism represent "perhaps the single greatest challenge" to US national security, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said Wednesday. "We are very concerned that the policies of Iran constitute perhaps the single greatest challenge to American security interests in the Middle East and around the world," she said at a hearing in Congress.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Does any of this sound familiar? Sounds like the same "pep" talk we got about the war on terrorism, Iraq, North Korea, and now Iran. This may or may not be a significant piece of news, but it is indeed one more piece of the puzzle.

www.breitbart.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Rice is nothing more than a war criminal. The idea that Iran opposes such a threat to the U.S. is complete and utter lie.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

As much as they're drumming it up, I don't think it will happen with the support of the American people. Also, the consequences of the invasion of another major Muslim country will definitely start an international Jihad that will be bad news for all parties involved.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
does the part of wanting to be a politician replace the compassionate part of the human psyche, how can people so easily throw away human life.

maybe if all the political figures who asked for war were sent over to the embasseys where the war was being waged to help in the effort they wouldnt be so eager, these millionaiires play with life like its just stocks and shares and never feel any danger to themselves or loved ones, i feel its time our leaders were like the kings of old and led from the front not from the back

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by R-evolve

Originally posted by R-evolve
i feel its time our leaders were like the kings of old and led from the front not from the back

Excellent post
If they did I bet we wouldn't have as many wars.

new topics

top topics

join