It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok so..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I was at school today and my friends and i were arguing about the 911 conspiracy. these 2 individuals absolutely love bush, they claim he has done nothing wrong while being a president. They said "you believe in that loose change poo? i said yes i do and they said a dumbass kid made it and came up with facts off the top of his head and made a video about it. I said ok, what about the hole in the pentagon? it wasn't made by a plane, the engine found even wasn't a boeing 757. They said it was a remote controlled plane and that the government told us that it was ( last time i checked the government said it was a plane and passengers died in it ). So there sitting there yelling at me saying why would bush do that do our own country? I said for a reason to goto war? he said what for oil? theres no point in bombing your own country for goto war. So Yeah hes like im sick and tired of people saying bush caused 911.

oh and i was like damn i wish gas was back to 99 cents like it was before the war. There like dude no it was never 99 cents before the war it was 99 cents back in 1991. Im like dude are you stupid i was born in 1990 and i remember seeing gas prices at 99 cents and it wasn't when i was 1 years old. Thoughts everyone?

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24/10/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Follow the money. Follow the innacuracies and downright lies. Follow the 'puts' on airline market. Follow the huge insurance policies taken out months prior. Then, maybe then, we will begin getting at the truth.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Thyhorrorcosmic

You don't have to go back that far... I remember paying less than $1.00 U.S. a gallon for #2 diesel in late 2002... I also remember thinking that it would be the last time I would ever do that... Last fill up on my beastie was at $3.59 U.S and was well over $100.00 U.S.

If anyone thinks that 9/11 or the Iraq war was to facilitate access to oil reserves is sadly mistaken.

six

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

And diesel was probably more expensive than regular unleaded at that point in time also....God I remember the good old days.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
If anyone thinks that 9/11 or the Iraq war was to facilitate access to oil reserves is sadly mistaken.

Well you must be assuming access to oil reserves would benefit you? Just because your gas prices have gone up doesn't mean the war in Iraq is not about the oil....It is, BUT it's not to get access to the oil, it's to keep Iraq from drilling for oil. You paying high prices for gas is the plan...

Although its original concession of March 14, 1925, cove- red all of Iraq, the Iraq Petroleum Co., under the owner- ship of BP (23.75%), Shell (23.75%), CFP [of France] (23.75%), Exxon (11.85%), Mobil (11.85%), and [Calouste] Gulbenkian (5.0%), limited its production to fields constituting only one-half of 1 percent of the country's total area. During the Great Depression, the world was awash with oil and greater output from Iraq would simply have driven the price down to even lower levels.

There is nothing new under the sun...

So yes the invasion of Iraq certainly was about the oil. Look at history, the west has controlled Iraqi oil for centuries. This whole thing is nothing new, it's just the latest chapter in the wests desire to control the middle east, and the world economy and politics, and the Moon, and Mars, and Space, and YOU!

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I do the same thing. I lapse into thinking that the government is acting in "my" interest. lol. Even though I know that I am just "used food" on their boots. It's hard to break old habits of thought.

An example of old thinking:

Some people think that the government won't legalize drugs because, well, it doesn't fit with a righteous person's sense of moral right and wrong and yes the "war on drugs" is troublesome and having drugs illegal creates all kinds of crime and death, but that's just the price you have to pay.

An example of current thinking:

The real reason that the government won't legalize drugs is that legalization would reduce drug prices and profits would have to be more widely distributed within the legalized drug industry, instead of retained at high insider levels where all the dirty deals are done.

[edit on 24-10-2007 by ipsedixit]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

An example of current thinking:

The real reason that the government won't legalize drugs is that legalization would reduce drug prices and profits would have to be more widely distributed within the legalized drug industry, instead of retained at high insider levels where all the dirty deals are done.
[edit on 24-10-2007 by ipsedixit]

Thank god someone else that agrees with me...the war on drugs isnt a war on drugs...its a covert war against the govt losing all that cash....

/back on topic

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The oil industry is a Cabal. It was more to limit production to inflate prices.
Do you know how angry BP and Exxon got this summer there were no hurricanes to blame price gouging? What a racket. I cannot even imagine the profit taking of even a 20 cent jump per gallon nationally. These beyatches will be in the 7th ring of petroleum hell in Hades. I've got the match.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I think Loose Change has been a bad thing for the truth movement. Because it wasn't clear and believable and it had false claims in it. The debunk movement still sees Loose Change as the official word from the truth movement and on basis of Loose Change alone, they dismiss the whole truth movement, even when there are much better movies, such as 911mysteries.
What do you guys think?

[edit on 25-10-2007 by enigmania]

top topics

join