It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Elite manufacturing a race war?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Nooses, Illegal Aliens…..

Would anyone be surprised if a major race incident or riot broke out? Having us divided only further helps the elite.

If Ron Paul gets any bigger, do you think the elite will further infiltrate his pro white base and try to make him out as a racist or separatist? Will they try to do something against Obama and blame it on some patsy? What’s going to be the reaction to the outcome of the Jena 6 trial?

Right now seems like a perfect time to manufacture or incite already (or at least on the media) seething racial tension to the point of violence, where Marshall Law might be required.

Is this even a possibility?

[edit on 24-10-2007 by Amelie]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Amelie

"Are the elite.."

No, they aren't. This is ignorance and stupidity at it's highest level. More stupid human beings who can't wrap their heads around the fact that we're all the same. The only reason it's getting so much exposure, isn't to drum up racial tension, but because in this modern age, we're actually trying to change our mindsets, and for those of us who have realized how similar everyone is, we're just astonished at the ignorance and want everybody to be too. Ha...

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

This "we are all the same" crap is what causes the problems to begin with.

We are NOT all the same. Different races think, speak and act differently. They get illnesses that other races do not get and, in turn, are immune to illnesses that plague other races. There ARE differences between the races and that's just a fact of life.

ACCEPTANCE of the differences is the key....NOT acting like they aren't there. You don't solve anything through glossing it over.

We all need to learn to accept each other even WITH our differences. Only then can we have a truly peaceful cohabitation.

--Jasn

As a note: I hope the black race never raises up against the white race. That would be a HORRIBLE move on their part.

Not because we are the majority or we are "better". The white race is a BLOODTHIRSTY and EVIL one when they want to be. And hey, that's coming from a white guy. White people scare me far more.

A black guy may shoot me. But a white guy will kidnap me, torture me for months while finding ways to keep me alive to torture me longer. Slowly dissect and eat pieces of me just for kicks. Then take out my eyes and make a keyring out of them. THEN he might kill me, and rape my corpse.

join