It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Disclosure

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Alright -- let us go w/ the notion that the XWing fighter shown a couple posts ago is real. And those youtube videos where they're walking through the lunar base is real too -- this is pretty big news. I, personally, look forward to this press conf. We'll probably be able to watch it on CSPAN when it airs.

I wonder what this 'total destruction' weapon/thing that's mentioned in the press clip is about? Are those XWings equipped w/ sick lasers/nukes? I can't fathom what's in that lunar base.

How about we take this topic a little further prior to press conf date. Anyone have a copy/read (of) the book yet, uh, Ms Cnn, is it available at Borders or B&N yet?

[edit on 25-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Don't hold your collective breath to long; I don’t think there will be any amazing new information coming October 30th or disclosure. Hoagland is great at building things up, over promising and under delivering, using lines like, “Wait for what I have to show you next my friend.” I love listening to CtoC and it’s in awesome show when you learn to take half of its guests with a grain of salt. Many, sadly just want to sling books.
If anyone is thinking about going to this next conference check the pricing, because Hoagland wants $150 a head for his Dark Mission conference in L.A… I don't think there will be disclosure on the 30th, just more witnesses who worked for NASA before I was even born, nothing more revolutionary then the disclosure project witnesses: I think about 20 people got up on stage that day to give their testimony and the Disclosure Project is still held into questions by many. How would another couple of people who worked for NASA over 30 years ago really change anything? Some people will believe them, while other will try to discredit them or call then whackos. Who really knows? To me Disclosure is nothing less then a very credible source like the Government, Bill Clinton, New York Times, CNN, Donald Rumsfield, or any other person or organization of that stature blows the whistle. Maybe that’s Hoagland’s worst nightmare, if disclosure really happens would he still have a job?

[edit on 25-10-2007 by jojoKnowsBest]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

"It could destroy civilization" because mainstream religions don't explicitly say anything about aliens. That's what was meant.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Is there anything new to this book or is it just the same ol same ol? The thirty year old pictures...could it be the same ones I saw at a conference maybe 8 years ago? Me thinks most of this book or this "disclosure" is already available through the Enterprise website. I could be wrong but I'm guessing I'm not.

About the "X-wing"; totally unrelated from Enterprise Mission, pretty sure they don't give any creedance to those images either. That's "retiredafb" on YouTube and that is a whole other thread here at ATS.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Oh, that's it Reject, thanks. Didn't think of it in that regard.

Either way about the 'xwing' -- it's there, another subject is a paradox, we
got that abandoned base and the plane sitting there. Now, China is going
to beat the U.S. to the Moon for a base, will they disclose before the US does?

Is that base/'xwing' still sitting around 'up' there?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject
a couple questions:

1. Is Helium 3 a renewable energy source?
  2. is the cost of a round trip journey to obtain lunar helium 3 going to be profitable or is it going to be a losing proposition?

My understanding of Helium 3 is that it is a renewable energy source, in the sense that the sun has always been throwing a quantity of the stuff. Ergo a quantity of that quantity has always been settling on the moon (as it has an extremely negligible atmosphere). In effect the moon has been collecting Helium 3 all the time the Earth has not.

For your second question I would assume as long as there is some sort of processing plant on the lunar surface (automated?) then the US prob spends more on presidential campaigns than a single automated mission to ship one consignment of the gold dust. That is providing the infrastructure has already been put in place (that's the expensive and most dangerous bit)

My 2 cents.

Edit - my English sucks

[edit on 25/10/2007 by Now_Then]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by aceace
www.enterprisemission.com...

Press release (I assume its ok to post this in full)

Dear Colleague,

My name is Cheryll Jones, former news anchor at CNN.

I have a news alert I think you, as a member of fourth estate in these very troubled times, will appreciate.

Think of it as a “heads up” on what might become one of the most important stories of the coming months.

At 9:00 AM, Tuesday, October 30, 2007, at the National Press Club in Washington DC, The Enterprise Mission – a private research and public policy group – will hold a press briefing in the NPC Zenger Room.

The subject: Why is NASA Determined to Launch Space Shuttle “Discovery” October 23rd, Despite NASA Engineering and Safety Center Warnings NOT to Launch?

Has NASA Learned NOTHING from the Previous Schedule-Driven Disasters of Challenger and Columbia?

Are Classified NASA Lunar Findings Secretly Pressuring the Aging Shuttle Program to Completion by 2010, to Make Way for “Constellation” -- and the New “Space Race” to the Moon?

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-10-2007 by elevatedone]

[edit on 24-10-2007 by elevatedone]

Id love to read the link here in the original post, but the link now goes to a posting rules thread, and not the info about this topic. can someone refresh me and show me this info????????

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
hey. can the city shown on footage on the moon on youtube be axually real?!?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hmmm. Seems to me like there is a lot less nay-sayers in this thread then usual. Something must be afoot...

I am fairly new to this whole scene, like only 1 year into it. So having said that, there is a lot of information that is really new to me, but really old to the Vets. around here. Now, I am not 100% gungho for Mr. Hoagland or anything, but like I said earlier, he really has the credentials to say what he says. I put a lot more faith into him then I do other "sources". I will even go as far as to say, at this point, I believe him more then NASA. The reason I say this with confidence, is because I have his book.

In my opinion, this is not "making a quick buck". This has taken quit a bit of time to put together, its not like he just threw some photos and text together and said "Now give me $25 for your salvation" or anything like that. Hoagland has been studying these things for decades. A lot of information presented can be taken from his website and other sources. The photos he are using, are like he said, 1 of a kind. These are photos that were ordered to be destroyed, and instead were hidden away.

Having said all this I am sure I will be viewed as a fanboi or something, but that really is not the case. What I am most afraid of is that Hoagland's message will be passed over because a couple theories just don't pan out, so people will ignore the whole message.

More then anything, Hoagland is out to prove that NASA has been lying to us for the last 50 years. The evidence that he provides is pretty astounding. I am not sure that anyone will be able to prove him wrong on these points. Now, if this were the only point to his argument, I bet a lot of people would look at the evidence and say "You know what, he is right". The problem comes when this point is proven, it then suggests such "outrageous" things as moon bases and advanced ancient civilizations. That is really the message. This is not a Serpo story or anything like that. It is about a cover up, and finding the truth. Now that I think about it, I am not even sure if Hoagland believes in Aliens. He doesn't really make any claims about them in the book, to the point where I am. So, I urge people to learn what this is really about, and not what they think its about.

*edit for spelling mistakes.
*edit again for a missing word. I am so worried about people criticizing my grammar I am getting Manic about it....

[edit on 25-10-2007 by sputniksteve]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
regarding the new book of richard c. hoagland and his colleague mike bara "Dark Mission - The Secret History of NASA"; there is already an existing thread which can be found here: www.abovetopsecret.com...'

i think those guys are really really up to something and that could dramatically change the course of history / religion and science if fully disclosed!!! [...] so i actually do hope that this conference will start a new wave of investigations that should finally lead to ABSOLUTE DISCLOSURE just as promised in the thread's headline!

[edit on 25-10-2007 by EBE154]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Just Great...I love this...Another "DISCLOSURE THREAD"

How many more of these pathetic disclosure threads are we supposed to fall for?

Yes, Yes, I know...It's coming. The chinese are going to the moon, the indians are going there, koreans, russians the whole freak'n world is going up to the moon...Reminds me of a famous quote, "One of these days Alice - Your going to the moon!!!"

They are all going to expose, NASA and the US Government of a "COVER UP". You guys would just love that.

If this is disclosure, why wait? wheres the evidence? why do I have to go to some stupid meeting and wait for what?

If this chic was on CNN, why isn't CNN running a story???

MAYBE SHE WENT NUTS!!! Maybe she was never on CNN? Maybe they got rid of her because she's a scientologist and wanted them to drink the koolaid? WHY WOULDN'T CNN WANT TO DO THIS STORY?

After all, this "IS" the story of our lifetimes.

When "DISCLOSURE" really happens, I'll apologize to everyone on this site.

But, until then.....I am reminded of another quote,

"KAHN, I'M LAUGHING AT THE SUPERIOR INTELLECT".

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I have a question - not really related to this topic but i noticed the skull picture and my question came up again.

What would happen to a (biological) dead body on Mars (or the Moon) ? Since there are (allegedly) no bacterias and such, the body wouldnt decompose - would it be preserved forever? (unless it gets hit by a meteor ofcourse..)
If the latter is true then there could never be a "clean" skull on Mars..

[edit on 25/10/2007 by errorist]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
A lot of you don't actually read the information at the links do you? This guy is a proven liar and a fraud. This is not a real News Conference. He is selling books full of misleading information. He has in fact altered photo's to trick you. You should do your homework so these people don't take advantage of you.

We are all looking for REAL evidence. This guy is taking advantage of that. He is a bad man.

If any of you do attend, let us know how the sales pitch goes. Don't expect CNN or Fox to be there unless it is to laugh at those attending. You could rent a room in that building yourself.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This sounds good. But, if indeed this is the disclosure we have been waiting for, I doubt that the government will let it happen that easy.

Expect some sort of terrorist attack, or some other big story to happen that day. It will take all focus on this story away. And like always, they win.

Hey, who knows, they might even steal Ana Nicole’s body from her grave just to make it the biggest news story of that day.

Anything is possible.

[edit on 25-10-2007 by The Coward]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lasse

Hoagland himself said on coasttocoast am that 90% of the info in the book is available on enterprisemission.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Blaine maybe your right who knows. I am not gonna argue it either way because I don't know. Your first link does not work. I read the other 2 links you provided in another post. They are both a little bit confusing I think, but if they are both correct then your right, Hoagland tried to take credit for some things that he apparently did not deserve. I am not sure what to make about that.

I have one question for you however. What if this press conference is legit and the real media are present? What would that mean to you?

Does it really matter where it takes place? Does it really matter that it is in a place where I could book a room? Couldn't he announce this from a corn field as long as he gave evidence and the real media was there? What exactly would make this a legit event in your opinion? I am asking this because you have planted a seed of doubt that wasn't there yesterday.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
If hoagland and johnson are able to get away with releasing new information and evidence, then perhaps TPTB are letting them because they want disclosure.

I've heard stories that the people in charge of this world who know these secrets are split... half want disclosure while the other half doesn't. Perhaps someone is protecting hoagland and johnson to achieve the goal of disclosure.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
How the hell can they disclose anything when none of them actually work for nasa or the government?

Is it all just going to be theories? Just because various countries have decided to go to the moon or a least send probes, why does that mean its alien related?

I would love to see the raw unedited close up images of the moon because it would answer a lot of questions for a lot of people on here. But sadly I dont think we ever will.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Absolute Disclosure? OMG I must be having a flashback to March 21,1996.Thats when Richard C. and CNN were at the National Press Club with the same old pictures. That one was called the "conference of the millenium."This guy is all about money, its not about disclosure.And the so called hidden photos, so what. It prooves nothing.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod
How the hell can they disclose anything when none of them actually work for nasa or the government?

Is it all just going to be theories? Just because various countries have decided to go to the moon or a least send probes, why does that mean its alien related?

I would love to see the raw unedited close up images of the moon because it would answer a lot of questions for a lot of people on here. But sadly I dont think we ever will.

My first response is- "Ken Johnston, former LRL manager of NASA’s photographic lunar archive in the early 1970’s...." I don't want to put in the whole quote because its too big. But I think you get the gist of it.

Second, it is not Alien related. Has nothing to do with Aliens really.

Lastly, you can see those pictures. Thats what this is all about. What thread are you on dude?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join