It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Disclosure

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

Availability: Usually ships within 1 to 2 months. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

If they have to wait that many weeks between printings, a best seller in the Physics catagory must be a few hundred. Not a good sign. As always, I could of course be wrong. Lots of C2Cers around.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Yay, my favorite website background....I can't get enough of hot color type on stars. In any case, I have to disagree with you Blaine. I think it is more then just a marketing ploy. These guys are not hucksters, Mr. Hoagland has a credible reputation as far as I know. Yeah not everyone agrees with what he says but no one can say he is purposely spreading lies I don't think. I am not saying this to sway your opinion, just giving mine. Study up on this one and you might see it's not just smoke and mirrors like usual.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
This may be the real reason she is there.

Cheryll Jones Website

It looks like a new site to sell feel good books. I wonder what happened to her career? Maybe this pays better?

Cheryll's extensive public experience, both live and through the media, has made her a sought after consultant in personal image, voice and performance. She also counsels on media relations. She has given professional consultation to prominent people in many walks of life to include: Manufacturers, Scientists, Authors, Publishers, Talk Show Guests, Teen Recording Artists, University Professors, Recording Studio President, Research and Development Company CEO, International Clothing Designer, and Media Executives.

Cheryll will guide you in creating a totally polished professional image plus a powerful presence by utilizing your full voice and speech capabilities. You will project yourself as a winner. Cheryll is available to teach you her techniques through private consultation. For details on rates and availability......

Sounds like a good choice to beef up sales.

[edit on 10/24/2007 by Blaine91555]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

I was commenting on the Marketing Practice of renting rooms like this. I have no opinion of the reality of the topic. It's one of those things a person would have to literally go to the moon to find out.

He picked a great person to boost his sales. These are valid techniques. You will notice I said that if you are entertained there is no harm?

The background on that site does suck
I spend most of my time making sure all my marketing material is as good as any large Corporations. It shows pride and helps customers trust you. If a person does not care what their site looks like it speaks volumes to me personally. If a project is viable he can afford a couple of hundred for a College Kid to build a decent Site I would think. Don't you? He needs this Advisor and it is a good move.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I am sooo tired of the attitude... "Oh no, they are trying to FUND their mission to get the word out or to teach by selling books,, they must be frauds." Research them, see what they are made of then judge. Being jaded is fine but not TOO jaded.

I've also been following the Project Camelot site and David Wilcock. I thought it was absolutely great that the ATS mix had interviewed him as well. One of the things David said that resonated went something like "Our theories today is tomorrows science" Which is just like any other science. Physics/quantum theories seems "out there" but much will be proven true as time goes on and science progresses.

This post's link goes right along with how the "disclosure" is said to happen and if it's true to what it implies, the disclosure snowball has just been released. This is just a teensy snowball at this point though...

Btw.. There's been a Project Camelot update tonight actually if anyone is interested.

Thanks for the link

b

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I knew I recognized some of this stuff. I have gone through this a few years ago. The misinformation about the photo's and deception.

Here is a link to some credible information. If any real media shows up they will get up and walk out or do a fluff piece on the Bizarre Side of Life or something -

If your new to this read this site for the other side.

The info on this site is spot on, on the Photography and I suspect if the info about the misleading Bio were researched it is true as well. If he will do this crap nothing he says is worth the effort to consider. It appears he relies on the fact people are to lazy to check this stuff out.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Some more interesting info on this -

Article Link

Lots of info out there. Worth reading to get to the bottom of this.

Edited to add a link-

Another Link

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

In the preview of the book there is a photo taken on the moon. I can
swear that it looks like the R2D2 Star Wars robot is standing there on
the lunar surface. Hmmm...
-cwm

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
There seems to be a skull over here...

marsrover.nasa.gov...

---------------------------------

Urled pic - stretching pag

[edit on 25/10/07 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
What I always have wondered is if the government admits to ET's then will they pay any repercussions? I mean that huge list of dead ufologist doesn't seem so coincidental now does it? Any if they killed all of those people it's not so hard to think they could have been behind 911 and JFK among a million other things. I just don't see them doing this until it's either to late or some huge lie about ET's. Just a dude rambling, what do you guys think?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I wouldn't mind hearing what they have to say at this conference, but I don't live in the U.S. Does anyone here know if The National Press Club conferences have a live internet stream, or will I have to wait for someone to post it on Google Video?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I'm not planning on paying any kind of money for this info. Although I admit, if I was hoagland I'd also want to try to make a quick buck and capitalize off of this info as well. It's human nature to desire money because of the society we live in basically forces us to require money.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
common guys....let us concentrate on the evidence on hand.

The pictures these guys are showing are authentic not doctored by CGI artists.

Atleast give them the credit of exposing these pictures. I do not give two cents to theories on masons and 911 conspiracies.

But when I see a skull like object on Mars,I know NASA is lying.

And that is what these guys are shouting from the top of the root.

I do wish some professional astronomer has exposed these pictures instead of the Enterprise or the Dark Mission team.

So people would take more notice. Now that these guys have done it, let us examine the evidence and grill NASA what they are.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a couple questions:

1. Is Helium 3 a renewable energy source?
  2. is the cost of a round trip journey to obtain lunar helium 3 going to be profitable or is it going to be a losing proposition?
  3. has anyone seen photographs of these "extensive lunar ruins?"
  4. why does that alleged skull on mars look like the "predator?" I think its a very symmetrical structure.
  5. has anyone seen the alleged discarded rover heatshield seen on mars? Is it actually the heatshield?
Thanks!

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by guyfrom2007

But when I see a skull like object on Mars,I know NASA is lying.

Do you know about a phenomenon called Pareidolia ?
Few examples are better then long explanations :

Clearly you can see a soldier like head here.

Well known one until collapsed in 2003. See the definetly human profile ?

Gosh....a mammoth.

Jesus ! IN A STONE !

Ahhh, death in the clouds...

The "skull" on mars, just like the face are the same as jesus in a tacoshell - imagination and above named phenomenon.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I find these statements in the article very interesting which add a bit more credibility.

"Ken Johnston, former LRL manager of NASA’s photographic lunar archive in the early 1970’s, will give a first-hand account of how he was specifically instructed by his NASA managers toward the end of the Apollo Program to destroy unique Apollo records of what the astronauts actually recorded on the Moon, rather than donate them to a university, high school or other public archive."

"using these 30-year-old original Apollo images that Johnston, in disobeying that direct order, personally preserved – will illustrate exactly what NASA hoped would never become known: the apparent remains of extensive lunar ruins on the Moon"

Does anyone know if Johnston has ever released these images before? If so, then maybe we shouldn't expect a lot to come out of this conference.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Once again I have to imagine that if this information is so damning it will not be allowed to go ahead. And wouldn't Johnston, disobeying a direct order, get into a lot of trouble?

This comes at a curious time, and I'm not talking about the release of Dark Mission. What makes me suspicious is the fact that it happens at a time when China and Japan both have probes up there. So what if...

This announcement will make any such future announcements seem like the lunatic fringe seeing things they want to see.

I mean, it's only Japan and China, right? Clearly they can't know what they're talking about because they're not the US government

A little too conspiratorial, perhaps

[edit on 10/25/2007 by uv777bk]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by curiousbeliever

just maybe these photographs will be at the heart of their disclosure

purportedly taken on the lunar surface. Don't ask me what it is because I don't know.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This should help you

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

That would be bad!

I always assumed it was just a chewed up, blunt pencil with a bit of sharpener blade sitting on top of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join