It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Disclosure

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
www.enterprisemission.com...

Press release (I assume its ok to post this in full)

Dear Colleague,

My name is Cheryll Jones, former news anchor at CNN.

I have a news alert I think you, as a member of fourth estate in these very troubled times, will appreciate.

Think of it as a “heads up” on what might become one of the most important stories of the coming months.

At 9:00 AM, Tuesday, October 30, 2007, at the National Press Club in Washington DC, The Enterprise Mission – a private research and public policy group – will hold a press briefing in the NPC Zenger Room.

The subject: Why is NASA Determined to Launch Space Shuttle “Discovery” October 23rd, Despite NASA Engineering and Safety Center Warnings NOT to Launch?

Has NASA Learned NOTHING from the Previous Schedule-Driven Disasters of Challenger and Columbia?

Are Classified NASA Lunar Findings Secretly Pressuring the Aging Shuttle Program to Completion by 2010, to Make Way for “Constellation” -- and the New “Space Race” to the Moon?

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-10-2007 by elevatedone]

[edit on 24-10-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Ms. Jones, I must ask if you are speaking of this as a concerned citizen, or if you are employed by those putting on this "press conference"? I ask only as way to better evaluate your post.

I am very interested in whatever evidence might result from this disclosure, though like many, we have been disappointed in the past by many people as regards this subject.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
So basically this is just a letter asking people to attend the press conference?

Any ideas of what will be reveled?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

Did you read all of it? It tells you right there.

Follow the link.

[edit on 24-10-2007 by Comatose]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Wow.. if this is true and open to the public, I'm impressed.

Is this really disclosure? Are these former NASA employees really going to disobey their orders of keeping a secret and reveal proof that there are ruins on the moon and that the apollo astronauts brought back advanced technology?

"Hoagland and Johnston – using these 30-year-old original Apollo images that Johnston, in disobeying that direct order, personally preserved – will illustrate exactly what NASA hoped would never become known: the apparent remains of extensive lunar ruins on the Moon, one of the key projected discoveries cited by a pre-Apollo NASA/Brookings study as “capable of destroying civilization.”

Hoagland and Johnston will then compare this 30-year-old data with current Apollo images being posted on official NASA websites around the world – revealing total confirmation of Johnston’s 30-year-old claims – including, an actual astonishing example of the extraordinarily advanced technology the Apollo astronauts may have returned to Earth in the last Mission of Apollo....
"

I'll definitly keep my eye out for this. This is the story of the century if it is true.

It would be unfortunate to hear if Hoagland and Johnston myseriously die over the next week, though...

[edit on 24-10-2007 by curiousbeliever]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Comatose

yes i did but i guess i don't understand. it just seems like if they really had something to say then why wouldn't they just come out with it?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I guess they need to come out with the information in a way that will actually get out to the public and members of congress who have been kept in the dark, (i.e. the national press club in D.C.). If they told a news agencey, they'd probably get laughed at.

Looks like there is another conference on nov 4th at LA's airport hilton.

I'll post the summary of that conference here since it is probably related to information that they will be revealing on Oct 30th:
--------------------------------------------------------------
www.consciouslifeexpo.com...

Why Has NASA Concealed Their Confirmation of “ET Ruins on the Moon” … Ever Since Apollo?

Why Did NASA itself – over Thirty Years Ago – BEGIN the lie… that “NASA Never Went to the Moon?”

Why Has NASA Consistently Lied About the Color of the Skies on Mars?

Why Has NASA carefully Concealed Gil Levin’s 1976 Viking Discovery of Microbial Life on Mars?

Why Has NASA Continually Suppressed the reality of intelligently-designed “artifacts on Mars?”

Did NASA Also Find – and Then for over Thirty Years Carefully Suppress – the Apollo Astronauts’ Stunning Discovery of a Race of Intelligent Robots on the Moon … which They Also Secretly Brought Back to Earth?

Did NASA, by its Relentless, 30-Plus-year Suppression of the Greatest Discovery in the History of the Human Race – the Existence of Other Intelligent Beings in the Solar System – Somehow Contribute to the Assassination of President John Kennedy?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This is my first time adding anything to a post but my own words. Hope it works.

The human race must move to a planet beyond our Solar System to protect the future of the species, physicist Professor Stephen Hawking has warned.
He told the BBC that life could be wiped out by a nuclear disaster or an asteroid hitting the planet.

But the Cambridge academic added: "Once we spread out into space and establish colonies, our future should be safe
Steven Hawking

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6158855.stm

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I have great respect for Steven Hawking and believe he is absolutely correct in his reserch.

Could it be that our world leaders know something very serious is soon to happen?

NASA may be speeding up it's space program save the human race.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing... sounds interesting.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Don't you think (absolute) disclosure on extraterrestrial life is stretching it a bit?

The more plausable reason why everyone is so anxious to get to the moon is probably for its vast amount of helium3.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Here is what Hoagland said on C2C recently:

Audio Stream

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
From what I can see they are selling books on darkmission.net
hmmm

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Well, true... their books is the #1 bestseller of the Physics category on Amazon:

www.amazon.com...=pd_zg_hrsr_b_3_3_last/002-3771701-7922404

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Number one in the physics section.......ROTFLMAO. More like the fantasy or fiction section.

Hoggy and his fools make people who want to believe in some of the more digestible conspiracies look bad, and turns them off from going further. They hurt the very cause they claim to be for. And so does anybody who blindly parrots their views. But I'm sure their pocket books appreciate all the free advertising those blind believers give them.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This is an excerpt from the publisher description of the book posted on amazon.com. Link has been provided two posts up:

Mystical organizations quietly dominate NASA, carrying out their own secret agendas behind the scenes. This is the story of men at the very fringes of rational thought and conventional wisdom, operating at the highest levels of our country. Their policies are far more aligned with ancient religions and secret mystery schools than the facade of rational science NASA has successfully promoted to the world for almost fifty years.

I suspect it is this sort of thing that we can expect at this next press conference. I don't know if it is the Illuminati, the Masons, or Opus Dei that actually controls NASA. I am pretty sure it isn't Lisa Nowak.

[edit on 10/24/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I had personal email contact with Mike Bara a few years back. I witnessed two objects orbiting a full moon through a 5" telescope for about an hour on two consecutive nights. I know without doubt something is going on up there, what it is I have no idea. Whatever it was orbited in perfectly straight lines traveling from southeast to northwest horizon. Multiple trips. To this day no one can explain what I had seen. I place the information that Enterprise is about to introduce with a high level of authenticity.

As far as the book goes, its #1 in the science category. When I ordered it a week ago it had a 2 week waiting period for delivery and now it's 1-2 months.
For those that are trying to discredit this good luck. Mr.Johnston was a very serious player at NASA for 30 years. How can you ignore that?
For some great pictures follow this link and keep clicking.

www.darkmission.net...
[edit on 24-10-2007 by aceace]

[edit on 24-10-2007 by aceace]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm going to be watching this with great interest. Could this be even more significant than the Diclosure Project's 2001 NPC conference? I hope these guys actually PRESENT the smoking gun evidence this time, rather than "oh we have it, don't you worry about that".

I've been following David Wilcock over on the Project Camelot website and he's been working with Mr Hoagland on 2012-related issues. If this turns out to be just another moneyspinner thing, good luck to them.. I'm keeping my wallet tucked tightly in my pocket!

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by koenw
Don't you think (absolute) disclosure on extraterrestrial life is stretching it a bit?

The more plausable reason why everyone is so anxious to get to the moon is probably for its vast amount of helium3.

That's my take on it too - first country to start shipping that stuff back in decent quantity could pretty much replace fossil fuel and prob nuke power stations within 5 years.

Lunar Helium-3 as an energy Source

Still looking forward to disclosure tho

[edit on 24/10/2007 by Now_Then]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This is a classic Marketing Ploy. I know, I own a Marketing Company and these types of deceptive practices I decided to never use years ago. I opted for honesty and I'll never get rich but I can sleep at night.

Here is how it usually works. Either an ad like this on the website or in a Major Newspaper. Make it sound official and rent a room in a building that adds to its legitimacy, like the one they chose or many times in a Conference Room in a 5 Star Hotel. (As a side-note - I once rented an office in a State Government Office Building complete with a State Receptionists answering my calls and it took two days to pull it off.)

After a 90 minute sales pitch complete with slide shows or graphics, everyone will be made aware of the piles of books on the back table at FULL RETAIL. Usually the info is on a Tape or DVD as well for the too lazy to read crowd. Their money spends too. (90 minutes is a magic number. Any less the crowd feels cheated. Any more they get fidgety and grouchy in my opinion)

Get rich quick schemes use this tactic all the time. What they don't tell you is only they get rich selling over priced worthless book full of pretty sounding meaningless words.

It is very legal but people should be wary. They also get the publicity for their Book for free because the audience ends up paying for it. If you are entertained by it you loose nothing but your time. Don't trust the information being presented though. My guess is a bunch of low quality photo's from which nothing can be determined to be truth or fiction. Thereby leaving them safe from legal hassles.

If they actually had the Smoking Gun they would be selling it to a good Publisher or Producer for millions instead of doing the marketing this way.

[edit on 10/24/2007 by Blaine91555]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join