It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scottish Rite first secret decoded.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Previous post shows that Scottish Rite is still out there and now:

The Esoteric Masonry Ring agreed on the finding of the secret number 432 and its mirror 234 (Total 666) as mentioned in the beginning of this thread.
Just search 432 on link below.

www.awugabunnies.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123
Previous post shows that Scottish Rite is still out there...

Uhh... no kidding.

I don't think you're explaining your point very well though.

Kindly explain how you think all this is related to the Rite and why. Are you familiar with the ritual or lectures of the Rite? Do you have some kind of insight that you have not divulged?

The Rite is a fraternal organization for betterment of self and preservation of certain philosophical and spiritual traditions; why the obsession with 432? I agree that all the occurences of this number are interesting, but you seem to be reaching and I still can't understand what you think this has to do with the Scottish Rite.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The secret number 432 was found in Rosslyn chapel.
www.crystalinks.com...

The Great Architect of Rosslyn Chapel (GAORC) was St. Clair.
Sir William St Clair is the Grand Master of the Scottish Templars.

Scotland is the place where the Jacobites began to formulate
what later became the Scottish Rite

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
OK I'm with you so far but try to do a little more disclosure of your thought process and less throwing around of numbers. It makes it hard to know where you are trying to go without some narrative.

You have my attention though, and I will look into it more as I can. Fair?

There are those that would debate with you so far as St. Clair and the modern Scottish Rite, though. I'm not one of them, however, as I haven't researched it enough to hold a strong opinion either way.

[edit on 11/9/07 by The Axeman]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
See first: The Great Pythagoran Triangle figure on next link.
www.bradford.ac.uk...

Figure 1 shows relation between: Mathematics, Geomatry, Astronomy, Music, Arithmetic
Figure 6 shows again Pythagoran Tetractys
bedford.gcal.ac.uk...

432 is part of Pythagoran Tetractys
www.indiadivine.org...

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Albert Pike redid the degrees so the only values to them are the ones he assigned to them and well what you assign to them.
665+1=666
BUT
664+1=665

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Yes, Albert Pike also gives his numbers to the Las Vegas show.

432Goddess!

www.goddesschess.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

for more on 432 relation to music etc see

this thread

P.L.U.R.I
-B.Morrison

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

234 = The Cosmic Key mirror = 666 - 432.
234 = THE GREAT PYRAMID OF GIZA (gematria)
234 = also the value of the phrase, THE PHI SPIRAL IS THE KEY
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Would it trouble you terribly to explain the cosmic key reversal here with better clarity? I think i follow how you've used the other numbers in support here. Any clarification you could give would be appreciated.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The pattern shows the STEALTH or HIDDEN codes.

72 + 39 = 111 (37 x 3) (39 = 3 x 13 = Illuminati code)
144 + 78 = 222 (78 = AIVAS [Hebrew][1 + 10 + 6 + 1 + 60]
216 + 117 = 333 (117 is Stealth Fighter code)
244 + 156 = 444 (156 BABALON = KAOS)
360 + 195 = 555 (195 www.avalonia.co.uk...
432 + 234 = 666 Gematria of 234 = "THE GREAT PYRAMID OF GIZA"
504 + 273 = 777 Gematria of 273 = HIRAM ABIFF
576 + 312 = 888 ( www.greatdreams.com...
648 + 351 = 999 (351 www.awugabunnies.co.uk...
720 + 390 = 1110 (10 x 39) = 3 3 x 13 = Illuminati code)
582 + 528 = 1110

THE KEY: 528:
www.biblewheel.com...

THE KEY: 273: (HIRAM ABIFF worked on SOLOMON temple
www.biblewheel.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

For more evidence on 234: search:
"THE GREAT PYRAMID OF GIZA" 234

[edit on 23-10-2009 by hawk123]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seiko

234 = THE GREAT PYRAMID OF GIZA (gematria)
234 = also the value of the phrase, THE PHI SPIRAL IS THE KEY
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Would it trouble you terribly to explain the cosmic key reversal here with better clarity? I think i follow how you've used the other numbers in support here. Any clarification you could give would be appreciated.

See answer above

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
oh my god...I cant believe this.
OP, please supply your name, adress and where exactly you got this information. We will need the name and adress of the person who gave it to you as well. You are not at liberty to discuss this.
Delete this thread immediatly for your own safety.

Too late...he's well on his way to having his throat cut across and his tongue torn out by the roots...

Another victim of the NWO!

[edit on 24-10-2009 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seiko

See answer above

Can you explain how you came to this formula? It just seems arbitrary to me.

I understand you subtracted this from that, but how did you decide on 666 as a starting point?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The mysterious ladder is for Us to know and You to find out... and when you find out, it'll be too late. The joo reptilian mason death squad will be there to chip you, brainwash you, and most importantly slap you across the face.

The cadeuceus is a fine start. If you need traditional mathematics to solve this problem, perhaps you're not using your imagination, or looking for correspondances in an abstract way.

or perhaps i be trippin, bee.

EDIT:

Study the number SEVEN. Seven in qabalah. Seven in the Bible. Seven in the Hindu Epics. Seven...in teh OP.... seven in your body. Seven in your mind. Seven in music.

The first 3 degrees are about more obvious esoteric and exoteric things. The Scottish Rite and York Rite degrees go into specifics about the functionality of the basics....

I am no expert.. just a prospective Mason by physical degree, Master Mason by realization.

For heaven's sake... read Manly P. Hall!!!! Albert Pike was inspired to write Morals and Dogma by Elphis Levi's Dogma et Ritual, so it's said....

The rabbit hole begins where conspiracy theory ends...

[edit on 25-10-2009 by dunwichwitch]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

The music note A is played at 432 Herz, which is related to the 432 number of the Sun. See beginning of this thread.
Now we see that the Music frequencies are derived from our planets, in this case the Sun.

See now the MYSTERIOUS LADDER in the beginning of this thread about the relations.

Yes the old key of A was 432 hz but it was moved up to 440 hz back in the 1950-1955 if i recall it was a UN like organ who made the transpose to 440hz.

also

Originally posted by B.Morrison
reply to post by hawk123

for more on 432 relation to music etc see

this thread

This thread comes into my mind about the 432hz bs 440hz. Also having in mind that the first time someone tried to raise the key of A with 8hz it was a proposal from Goebbels...

Best regards

Loke.:.

Ohhh exellent thread you made here mate, it seems like you stirred up something in the mist, with all the replies to you about bringing forth somekind of proof on how it is related to SR, I am as you also inclined to believe that the numbers represent something of value for SR and their likes.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Loke.]

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Loke.]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
The mysterious ladder is for Us to know and You to find out... and when you find out, it'll be too late. The joo reptilian mason death squad will be there to chip you, brainwash you, and most importantly slap you across the face.

The mysterious ladder decoded:

Why do masons have a death squad?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

Listen to the music for the explanation of 666.
Figure 7 on page 14

hharlestonjr.com...

RATIOS: FREQUENCIES: (Locrian scale)
9/8 384 Mi
9/8 432 Re
9/8 486 Ut
till
10368 (27 x 384)

Locrian scale started with number 384.
Plato scale started with number 192

THE KEY (528) = Baphomet = Solfeggio = SUM (1..32)
www.biblewheel.com...
8/ 11 x 528 = 384
9/ 11 x 528 = 432 (Again the 9/8 starting ratio)

And 666 is the length of a vesica, whose width is
384, or the sun’s radius (432 x 1000 miles) measured by the tone.
Page 67. See document on link below for the source of 666.
www.themasonictrowel.com...

432 and its mirror 234 = 666 = SUM (1..36)

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch

The mysterious ladder decoded:

Why do masons have a death squad?
And what type of chip will be implanted?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

because they want to kill you? that's a good reason for a death squad. another good reason for a death squad is... to take over the world.

They want to kill you and take over the world, and then throw poop at each other because there's nothing else left to do.

I once believed that Masons were up to something. Indeed, each and every Mason IS up to something. Thank God for Masons being up to something, while everyone else sits and wonders why certain people are up to something, and yet they, instead of actualizing any sort of movement, sit and suffer in toil for seemingly no reason... and sometimes form groups of people who wish to blame other more successful people who are up to something for their strife....

Yes, the Masons ARE up to something, but that comes with the territory. In order to be a True Mason, not just in physical degree, but in Spirit.... you MUST be up to something, because it is what drives you forward. Something, as opposed to Confusion...

Within Masonry lies the end of Philosophy. "What is stuff?" is such a stagnating question. "What can I make?" is a much better question.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
The Scottish Rite of Freemasonry (which, just to keep things interesting, actually came from France and not Scotland -- although, it might have been influenced by Scottish Jacobites that were hanging out at the French Royal Court at the time) is considered by the *minority* of Masons that choose to join it to be a sort of "continuing education" effort in Freemasonry and an opportunity to meet a wider selection of members of the Fraternity than you will likely meet in your local lodge.

The Scottish Rite degrees consists of a number of morality plays which are usually presented a couple of times of year at a regional event. The men who do the degree work often produce astonishingly high-quality productions. In my own experience, I sat through some five hours (give or take) of memorized ritual work and only once did I observe someone require a prompt. The staging, lighting, costumes and make-up were all up to professional theater standards. The acting... varied. But it was mostly quite good. Oh, and the music was truly outstanding.

During my own Scottish Rite experience and in all my subsequent study of the degrees of the Scottish Rite, I did not run into anything like what the original poster has written. And, yes, I have read Pike extensively -- along with numerous other, more accessible Masonic authors. I've even read stuff Pike wrote other than Morals and Dogma. (Personally, I think Pike would laugh himself silly at the way he is so often either misquoted or has his comments taken entirely out of context and the meaning twisted past all recognition.) I even read Ill. Bro. de Hoyo's new, weighty contribution.

I submit that the OP's theory is as accurate as it is coherent.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join