It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is a member here allowed to knowingly lie when there have been plenty of complaints?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wsamplet

You need some more experience on ATS before you can start making statements like that. Stay around here long enough and I can assure you that you will see enough favoritism, inconsistent rule enforcement, and outright Ostrich Syndrome coming from the mods to be convinced that the moderator critics (who are the vast majority of non-staff posters on this thread) have legitimate concerns.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
FredT

Hmmm Lets be hinest, Some ho why strangles herslef is not news. If the John was Teddy kennedy then I say go for it.

Cheers
FredT

Can you point me to where this is posted?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I believe P_S is implying from his post that the offending message was a U2U.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

BTW Skeptic overlord...It's clearly not about the ATS points..It's about the hypocrisy.

This seems to be the thread you're talking about:
www.belowtopsecret.com...
You said it was deleted, but it wasn't... it was moved.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist

Is this so PS? So I can't view this for myself?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by uberarcanist

Is this so PS? So I can't view this for myself?

You've been very active and vocal up to this point on this thread. Will I get an answer to my question PS?"

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Yes it was moved to BTS where no one would see it and I dont even have an account.

The point is FREDT and everyone else allowed the story in breaking news 2 days later and it gets 15 replies..

Amusing how you didnt post the same exact story the other poster posted days later and how it is in Breaking News.

[edit on 24-10-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Yes it was moved to BTS where no one would see it and I dont even have an account.

All ATS members can log in to BTS and AbovePolitics. Use the same username/password as on ATS

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

That wasn;t posted it is a U2U I have from him,apperantly that's the only U2U in wich i didn't delete his reply when i responded.Silly me deleted his U2Us not expecting such childish behavour from ATS mods.

Helmutt when I went there I'm not logged in,maybe I just need to log in..

Either way lets not divert attention from the real issue at hand please.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Project_Silo

Dude...one does not have an account with ATS, PTS, or BTS. They have an account with the Above Network. Your account with it should grant you access to all three sites.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Again,I was not logged in so I assumed I didn't have an account.Missunderstanding on my part but this does not affect the real issue here.Clear mod Bias or just abuse of power,whatever you prefer to call it.

However this is not the issue,the issue is that he moved my thread to the WORNG category twice!Then allowed a member to post the same story where i originally posted it.

Do not skirt the real issue with a minor missunderstanding.

BTW here is the same story posted in Breaking News with 15 pages of talk.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm not sad it wasn't me who got the pages or anything of that garbage.It's just the point..

Stop Denying the Problems,and address them already for the 100th time.This is my only issue.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wsamplet
Griff,
your thread states that their have been numerous complaints against seanm. How do you know this? Is there a way to search complaints against members? Did a mod tell you this when you were complaining?

Again, sorry to quote the entire post. I ment in the thread itself + my complaint. I don't know if anyone else has made a complaint other than in the thread. As far as I know, there is no way to search for complaints. No mod has contacted me directly over this issue. That statement still holds effective.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

That wasn;t posted it is a U2U I have from him,

Then I must assume that you didn't see the thread NEW POLICY regarding U2US(PRIVATE messages). If you DID see it and posted this anyways that would show that you are only here for disruption, as the rules appearently don't apply to you. This couldn't be the case though, right?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Project_Silo

I admit that it does look like they did you dirty, but let's don't get this thread focused on "how P_S was wronged by the mods", let's focus on how the mods respond or don't respond to problem posters, the original thrust of this thread.

And I will continue to maintain that, in the sphere of rule enforcement, there is way too much favoritism and belittlement of member concerns about inconsistency.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Intrepid, I think to the extent that a rule can be used to promote injustice it should not be applied. The spirit of the U2U rule was to safeguard confidentiality, not to protect mods who were/are behaving badly.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Oh hey I love the attitude.BTW Notice even in your link it says NEW,but there is no way a member could have missed a NEW rule huh.
..good try though bud,I appreciate the fact you make false assumptions such as I think the rules don't apply and so on.

Besides there was nothing out of line in that comment,also the rule should include U2Us from mods should be allowed to be posted since they should always be acting with the utmost honor and respect ehh.

....cmon now guys,skirting the real issue as much as possible ehh.Classic ATS ways.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Stop Denying the Problems,and address them already for the 100th time.This is my only issue.

So....uh...your thread on a woman accidently strangling herself was moved to BTS (but you said it was deleted). What is the case you are making here?

"The Conspiracy of the Mods?"

"Mistakes Mods make because they are human?"

And how does this relate to "problems" and "issues" at this Internet-Forum?

And how does it relate to this thread?

No offense...but what is the CASE?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

....cmon now guys,skirting the real issue as much as possible ehh.Classic ATS ways.

I'm having trouble following the rapid-fire here... first read my U2U, then help us out by summarizing the "real issue" as best you can.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by uberarcanist

I agree with you that we should watch and see their reactions.And it is more of the same.As was expected,skirting the issue,making false assumptions.The works.

It's comical really,I even had my fiance read my posts and told her what would happen.Behold I am phsycic...

Skeptic I did respond to your U2U.....

And it's very clear that the real issue is mod power abuse and or bias.This should be very clear to you at this point,especially since I sent you a U2U explaining my exact issues..I will post what I sent to you in that U2U if you want to keep going from U2U to forums like you have been.

Or am I not allowed to post my own U2U?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I am not a nut and think there is a mod conspiracy,nice try though......

I'm pointing out real events and comments and thats all.

And you would clearly understand it wasn't a mistake to move my post 2 times along with the smart ass remarks from the U2U's if only you have read all of my posts.

edited 900 times because I'm a horrible typer.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join