It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radioactive Egg (Lock-Raven Dam Incident)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Have any of you heard this story or know about this incident? It happened in Baltimore, MD, on October 26th, the year of 1958, 10:30 p/m.

This incident was told to be that the two drivers approached by it and noticing the very bright egg-sized object, sized to be in its length of about 30 metres, as it was above the bridge approx 250 metres from them. By then they approached closer to it, their car engine unexpectedly became malfunctioned. 30 seconds later, the very hard bright light started appearing from its object, becoming hot with a very loud noise. Then it disappeared. Finally, this incident resulted their faces the hard burns, appearing to be related to the radioactivity.

Sounds weird, doesn't it?

[edit on 24-10-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Excuse me for being so blunt but .....

Do you have a link for the site where you got this information as i dont understand most or what your saying ?

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 24-10-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

I think he is talking about the Lock-Raven Dam Incident here.

Summary: Phillip Small and Alvin Cohen were driving in their car near the Lock Raven Dam in Baltimore, Maryland, on October 26, 1958. Approaching the bridge, they were stunned to see a UFO in the form of an egg-shaped object. The UFO was hovering about 100-150 feet over the top of the bridge.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Lost_Mind

That one seems to be a perfect match as to what I'm talking about. Thanks for this, Lost_Mind. I added the incident title to the thread title.

Although that's weird, this article doesn't mention anything about radioactivity, or the means of radiation. Is that the actual photograph in the article taken? I wonder where are the witnesses now.

And no Lee, I didn't get the information from the internet.

[edit on 24-10-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I think that the radioactivity is an assumption drawn from the policemen describing a buring sensation on their skin while investigating this incident.

Also, Blue Book investigated it as well and found no explantation for it and no apparent threat to the U.S. from it - to me that translates into a typical cover for our technology. Any time the catre blanche "no threat to U.S. security" moniker pops up I cant help but conclude that the lack of threat is most probably due to the craft/incident being ours. Unprovable of course but it sounds good in my head...

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Yeah, well the doctors were able to determine the result of burns on their faces were caused from the radiation, so I don't know.

Speaking of the "Blue Book" project, I guess they finally found the good reasons to close it.

top topics

join