It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Castro: Bush pushes world to WWIII

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Castro: Bush pushes world to WWIII

www.cnn.com

"The danger of a massive world famine is aggravated by Mr. Bush's recent initiative to transform foods into fuel," referring to his support for biofuel projects that convert foodstuffs like corn into fuel.

Castro said Bush was simultaneously "threatening humanity with World War III, this time with atomic weapons," but did not give any details.

The essay titled "Bush, Hunger and Death" was published a day before Bush was due to announce new initiatives on Cuba.

Last week, the White House said Bush would announce new strategies on Wednesday to promote free speech and multi-party elections on the communist island.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Surprising this story turns up on CNN! I think it's a big :thumbsup: for CNN personally, they must be the one real news reporting agency left. This is a big break for everyone, for people who don't read the news too often Castro really brings this to the front page. Also, he makes this material obvious for a non-conspirator such as yourself. "Bush pushes to WW3" That's what we've all been saying for a while but we never made headlines. Castro does.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Edit: I'd just like to add their reference to "MultiParty Elections" really is just referring to dropping 1 democrat and 1 republican on their island and telling them to choose. We don't really care which one gets chosen b/c they'll both back up the white house and pentagon's initiatives.

[edit on 24-10-2007 by blowfishdl]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl

Edit: I'd just like to add their reference to "MultiParty Elections" really is just referring to dropping 1 democrat and 1 republican on their island and telling them to choose. We don't really care which one gets chosen b/c they'll both back up the white house and pentagon's initiatives.

I have to agree on that: The PTB don't want MultiParty Election in Cuba, that's an excuse. What they want is a "controlable" regime, that's the fact.
Like you said: it doesn't matter who wins, any of them will defend US interests, and not cuban's..

Deja vu, anyone?

Peace

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
so they are going to help them get free speech....uhm.. hello.. what about the people you live with (US CITIZENS!!!!)?

top topics

join