It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next False Flag Attack theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I just had this thought pop up in my head... That the next "terrorist" attack is going to actually be blamed on domestic dissenters, like 'truthers', or known activists and administration critics. I have this feeling that they will crack down on dissent...not in a Martial Law style scenario, but in a smaller scale simply to spread fear amongst public dissent.
I think I got this idea from that piece of trash Glen Beck calling 911 thuthers "Timothy McVeigh"s.

Does anyone else think this is likely anytime soon? or sometime in the future?

[edit on 24-10-2007 by Unplugged]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
or how about a political assasination? Let's say, the president?
Blame it on a 911 conspiracy fruitcake patsy, immediatelly making everyone doubting the official story dangerous anti-americans... and cheney rises to power.

interesting theory

peace

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I don't think it's likely that this particular president is going to be assassinated... at least, not whilst he's in office...

If there's going to be a false-flag assassination, i'd be expecting something to happen when hilary or obama gets elected in.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Throbber

yeah, not very likely, but an interesting hypothesis
(not sure how that came out, i'm not advocating assasinations

Also not sure if it's a good idea to polarize "thruthers" that much, if i was part of the powers (whoever that is) i'd just ignore them, not bring extra attention to them.

As time goes by, the meme that 911 was fishy will become more and more accepted, i suspect - kinda like the JFK conspiracy. But that will take a while and muchos stuff can happen in the mean time..

peace

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mister Jones

You can't demonise something that doesn't exist...

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Throbber

what am i demonising?
sorry, think i missed something
please enlighten me..
tm

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mister Jones

Not you silly, i'm talking about the powers that be.

You said that it would be better for them to ignore the truthers, but if they did that they wouldn't be able to claim that they are wrong without appearing conspicious.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Unfortunately this sounds like a very real, very dangerous possibility...and if it odes happen...i suggest almost everybody on here delete there accounts real fast and throw out there computers, truth books/dvd's/any evidence the govt can use to round us up and throw us in concen...err...i mean terrorist camps...

top topics

join