It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Catch Man Setting Fire In SoCal!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Souljah

so they've caught 2 and are still looking for more arsonists-------seems like the setting of the fires is a conspiracy to my mind.whoever they are none better be an iranian-------shades of afghanistan and iraq ?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
John A. Rund, supposedly owns a company called Summit Valley Corp, which can be tied to Silverwood Country Store, which have numbers to call, which the one for the Store owned by John Rund, is busy.

The Silverwood Country Store sounded very busy, with lots of people in the background, and I asked how the fishing was, and the lady said the lake is closed. Then I asked if there was any connection between them and John Rund, and she said,
"who is this"
and I said
"you have to know who I am to answer the question"
and she said
"he owns the store down the street, and we have no affiliation."
I asked.
"Could you tell me the name of the store?". She said,
"Blinks", and I said, "Blinks?" and she said, "yeah, Blinks"
I said thank you and goodbye and hung up.

They are both places listed to get ahold of to get a fishing license.
Source

Problem is, Blinks store is supposed to be named Summit Valley Store, owned by Summit Valley Corp, owned by John Rund, who doesn't exist.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

until the baptist minister lindsey williams (www.liveleak.com)went to alaska to be the chaplan for the oil line workers he had no idea that the oil company executives he also spent time with--- that"such men" were the real ruling powers over our financial wellbeing------yes some people dont appear to have a normal conscience------and are capable of anything we could imagine in our nightmares.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by yahn goodey

Iranian?

Dude - they are just a bunch of patsies for Real Estate agents.

They know how to lower the price of land...

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
So I just called the Silverwood Country Store back to see if the are open, because I thought that area was evacuated, but they didn't answer.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
John A. Rund, supposedly owns a company called Summit Valley Corp, which can be tied to Silverwood Country Store, which have numbers to call, which the one for the Store owned by John Rund, is busy.

The Silverwood Country Store sounded very busy, with lots of people in the background, and I asked how the fishing was, and the lady said the lake is closed. Then I asked if there was any connection between them and John Rund, and she said,
"who is this"
and I said
"you have to know who I am to answer the question"
and she said
"he owns the store down the street, and we have no affiliation."
I asked.
"Could you tell me the name of the store?". She said,
"Blinks", and I said, "Blinks?" and she said, "yeah, Blinks"
I said thank you and goodbye and hung up.

They are both places listed to get ahold of to get a fishing license.
Source

Problem is, Blinks store is supposed to be named Summit Valley Store, owned by Summit Valley Corp, owned by John Rund, who doesn't exist.

I am really surprised no one has commented on this one. Stompk is doing some good investigative work. Keep it coming, I just wanted to post this to let you know that I am reading this!

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
High likelihood it was al-Queda. They warned a month ago that they were going to set fires around there and nobody took them seriously.
www.usatoday.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Thank you!

So, I wanted to check on Anthony Riperti, to follow up the claim about him being in custody on a $250,000 bond, according to Sgt Rick Ells of the San Bernadino Sherrifs dept.

So I called them, and asked if they had Anthony Riperti, and the lady on the other end replied, "no we don't" immediately, without looking.

I checked into Sgt Rick Ells, and he is a current Sgt on the force.

So someone is lying here.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
New Arrest!

They said his name, but didn't put it on the ticker, so I won't post it yet.
They said this guy is 41 yrs old

Anthony Riperti - 45 - $250,000 in custody (maybe)
John Rund - 47 - $750,000 bond (confirmed)
New Arrest - 41 - ?
Dead Guy - 26 - not released
$125,000 reward now.

Info is very hard to come by. It's obvious there is some form of cover-up.

And I don't buy the Al-Qaeda connection at all.

[edit on 25-10-2007 by stompk]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
stompk, what's your theory(s) on what is being covered up?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
reply to post by jhill76

Thank you!

So, I wanted to check on Anthony Riperti, to follow up the claim about him being in custody on a $250,000 bond, according to Sgt Rick Ells of the San Bernadino Sherrifs dept.

So I called them, and asked if they had Anthony Riperti, and the lady on the other end replied, "no we don't" immediately, without looking.

I checked into Sgt Rick Ells, and he is a current Sgt on the force.

So someone is lying here.

They don't have to tell you anything,If they pick someone up for questioning or any other reason ,does not make it public record.....deadcat

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Did i just read that this was Al queda? Are you kidding me? Al queda is cia man everyone knows this. Are we in a time warp where we actually trust the government?

My angle is that this op was done for many reasons. Ops always have a cost benefit analysis. First we have the amazing Fema who is now being championed to make people believe in them again. This is very important post Katrina experiment.

Second you have all the middle income people who lived in this valuable land now have no homes and have to leave. This leaves the land for more worthy people.

Third you have the Governator Arnold who will become a hero from this disaster. This is important as he is very important because he runs what could be called a small country, California.

At first i thought that this was a Global Warming op and it may have been intended as that but unfortunately the arsonists got busted so now they may spin this to be terrorism.

So here we have it the 2 outcomes of this event are either Global warming or terrorism the 2 main instruments of nwo. I don't need any evidence i know this was orchestrated otherwise Fema could not have responded so well so fast.

I'd be interested if anyone on this site works with fema and could inform us as to whether they were getting prepared for this last week.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Ex Desert Storm Vet here.

This smells like a false flag op bad.

Arrests of people with untraceable names, untraceable businesses.

This was never supposed to get out.

There was a report on Oct 18

The following excerpt sounds like some pre-planning.

SAN ANTONIO HEIGHTS - Concerns have been raised and the neighborhood is on watch since a resident experienced a suspicious encounter with a bogus representative of a satellite TV company a week ago.

On Oct. 9, a homeowner on Vista Drive, between West 24th Street and North Euclid Avenue, reported that a man came to their front door and said he was with DirecTV. He asked to go into their backyard to take pictures of their dish.

The resident refused to let the man into the backyard, citing that such a home visit was unusual. The homeowner called DirecTV, which said that none of their employees were in the area.

San Bernardino County sheriff's officials said they are looking into the incident.
Source

I asked Adam Housley to look into the Silverwood Country Store.

He was just saying how he was standing in front of a cabin that a blogger asked about.

The place was burned to the ground. Don't know if he was referencing my question. He is obviously under some pressure to not report too much.

There are potential links of John Rund (aka Gregory R. Rund) to an attorney general, but I can't confirm yet.

There are potential links with Anthony Joseph Riperti and a company called The Singleton Co. of LA, a very large marketing co. (Again, unable to confirm yet)

Interesting note.

Rupert Murdochs name keeps popping up. He's heavily invested in the area where some of the fires are taking place.

My guess would be a Bush/Murdoch skull and bones/Illuminati connection.
A step toward Martial Law under the guise of terrorism, which is what they want to blame it on,

but we know better.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Just observed on FNC

Black hawk helicopter crashed in southern California

They said it was not involved in the firefighting effort

They said it was working for a power company I believe

That sounds weird in itself

I am sure that something concrete will come out soon on this.

Just posting FYI

Thanks to all contributing to this thread and maintaining a civil discussion, there are many angles being presented and everyone is being respectful of one another and I wanted you to know that I appreciate this very much.

We are talking to each other and not at each other.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
That's because Ramona must be a center point for what's going on.

Firestorm 2007: 7:30 a.m.
Kean Keaton 25.OCT.07
"We anticipate for residents to be let into some parts of Ramona some time today," said Ron Lane of the county Office of Emergency Services at a 7 a.m. news conference in Kearny Mesa. Cal-Fire officials are saying return could be possibly Saturday or Sunday.

The reason we can't let people in Ramona now is that there is no water, and the water department is working on increasing its water pressure, he said, explaining that evacuating residents smartly left their water sprinklers on, but that drained the Ramona reservoirs. Lost power to the Ramona Municipal Water District pumps in Poway also contributed to the water shortage.

Drained the water in the reservoir in three days???

The Ramona Sentinel
Great picture on that sight of the National Guard Patrolling the streets.

A side note. The age of the arsonists fit with ex-military (aka Blackwater)

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
OK, so I've been waiting since last night for a news conference from the investigators on the arson.

Guess what?

Right as the guy starts to speak

the President cuts in with a propaganda speech.

I'm sick with dis-belief that this is happening in the

United States of America.

President made sure to let the Californians know that "low interest rate" loans would be available.

Gee, thanks...

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
sorry

[edit on 25-10-2007 by hoppy]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
double post, sorry.

[edit on 25-10-2007 by hoppy]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It's funny to me how any of you think that fox news is watching you.
Sorry to say it's not likely that the government started the fires to look through your house while you were evacuated.

You all want a conspiracy to talk about?
Figure this one out for me, everytime that I try to login to this very site
I have to request a new password.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

some local news from San Diego:

--Residents have been camped out on route67 into Ramona(pop 35,000), sweltering in the sun, waiting to get back in. This morning, apparently, about 100 vehicles blew past the sheriff's blockade; after which they called in the national guard. So now they have troops with M-16s stopping people from going back. The 'bad water' excuse is not comprehensible. Lots of people there have wells, and nobody in this county drinks tap water anyway. And there is plenty of drinking water for sale. And about 3000-5000 did not evacuate from Ramona anyway and not in any danger from fire.

--At least 4 Mexican illegal immigrants were arrested at the Qualcomm stadium evacuation center for trying to steal relief supplies. Another 3-4 were badly burned near the border trying to sneak through and are now receiving treatment in our public hospitals.

--One of the first fires, the 'Harris' fire, started near the town of Potrero, which aparently sustained some major damage. This is the place Blackwater has selected to build a large camp, despite local opposition. They are scheduled to vote on it in six weeks. I wonder how many will be left to vote.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join