It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Catch Man Setting Fire In SoCal!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I believe in these guys. I know that they will not let this go down.

They should be concerned because of this, and I know they are.

The fall of man, will be the rise of mankind

one of God.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
OK, I'm concerned for my safety now. I know they know who I am, and they have been watching me and my family. They have been going through my trash too.

This is my picture. I ask God to protect my family, and myself, and my dog and my cat. May God now intervene. I ask you Lord, from my true faith in you.
Amen.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Stompk, you are starting to sound a little crazy...

You have went from creating a thread about the fire, to thinking the Fox News employees read this thread, to thinking you are being watched in real life.

Dont get carried away... I think you have a good thread, but now you sound like you fear for your life. You went from calm to afraid for your life in 90 minutes without any reason as far as I can tell...

Please dont interpret this as a personal attack, its not my intention.

[edit on 24-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Oh, so now it's Al Qaeda's fault.

Anyone watch the Naomi Wolf video?

As soon as they start surpressing info, it's time to get nervous?

Something is VERY wrong here.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
sodom
plz, what is happening?
i dont understand this thread

sodom

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
They caught a guy setting fire in SoCal, up around Big Bear area. Adam Housley broke the story, and just repeated it. But there is no discussion about it.

Then the FBI posts a message on Fox that Al Quaeda talked about setting fires.

Anyone else watching this, or am I alone here?

Suppressed news. Freedom of speach wittled away.,.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by stompk

I found the video.

He mentions it early in the report, then expands on the details later in the vid.

"California Highway Patrol was in the air yesterday looking for looters. They saw a guy on a motorcycle get off and try to light the hillside on fire. They notified a ground patrol unit, who was able to catch him. He is currently in custody."

From here in case the link doesn't work for you. Look for top video links on right side in blue box titled "Raging Inferno".

[edit on 10/24/07 by makeitso]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Fire Department employees themselves are setting fires in 'controlled burns,' as reported on my local (San Diego) news. The theory being to burn off the brush before the big fire gets to it. Or something like that. But these 'controlled burns' have been known to get out of control. Though when that happens the local news gets kind of quiet about the origons of a fire.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by stompk

Here's a piece on what you were describing:

Fox News: Al Qaeda is causing the CA wildires

This morning on Fox News, hosts of the show Fox and Friends blamed the wildfires in California on a new culprit: al Qaeda. They pointed to a 2003 FBI memo, which raised the possibility that al Qaeda may try to set wildfires around the western United States. They also noted that men in a “hovering helicopter” saw “a guy starting one of these fires.” Watch it:

Video is there and a transcript .

Strange

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
If they try and tie Al Qaeda into this, nobody will buy it, at least I hope not!

FEMA's on it's way SoCal.

Peace

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I don't know why I have the warning. Is there something in this thread I said.

No explanation.

Guess this isn't important news.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Well, the NYT is saying the police out there shot a guy last night (dead) they think was starting the fires, so we gotta little conflicting info going on around here.

No? Are you serious? Could Faux News really be wrong? Come on, no way!

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Does anybody find it odd that the President is on the TV right now, talking about CUBA, when California is burning to the ground.

It wouldn't surprise me that the "arsonist" shows up dead.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Eh, good point and you don't even know it -- the "arsonist" -- yeah, there could be ten, twenty, who knows, CIA running around SoCal doing this. Why? A. Wag the dog from Iraq as usual. B. Wag the dog from that CONTINENT sized waste dump in Pacific that's finally making some headlines. C. This is "their" Illuminati year by some calendars -- better go destroying more! D. This is wildfire season, it's worse then usual, arsonists are 'just' sick people in the head enhancing this destruction. E. HAARP is mindcontrolling these sick people to do it, or F. All of the above?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
FEMA's on it's way SoCal.

Peace

Now that is something to worry about. I wonder if they intend to use the same bacteria ridden trailers they gave the Katrina victims?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Al-Qaeda seriously, is todays date April 1st, I suppose the next thing is a box of matches will be found with Ahmadinejad's picture on the box.

I feel sorry for the people who homes are caught up in this, it must be terrifying, to be faced with the chance of been burned alive is something I hope I never have to go through.

New Orleans was mentioned earlier and I for one would like to see what kind of response and aid is given and compare to what New Orleans received, sitting so far away in the UK I can only summise from what I read here, and by all accounts New Orleans got shafted.

Wolfie

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I'm surprised no one has pointed out our closest terrorists(Mexico) would likely be glad to see SoCal burn,more room for illegal invaders....er immigrants

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by deadcatsrule

Yeah, someone is always out to get you, arent they...

You know...there could be a terrorist hiding under your bed right now!. Better check before you go to sleep.

(yes, this is sarcasm designed to make you see how silly it is to see terrorists everywhere, delivered to you for free from Copernicus)

By the way, Fox News actually did take their chance to blame it on the terrorists... the article about it is available here and is a hilarious read.

[edit on 24-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Burn Baby Burn the flames keep getting hotter!!!

well theres always some nut out there running around setting fires or exploding firecrackers in cats buttholes.

this is why i say guns should not be banned because we got too many loonies out there and they need to go

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
stompk, I know ATS here denys ignorance and encourages open minded-ness, but I think you're a little bit too open minded. The countless conspiracy threads on here have turned you into a paranoid mess!

Remember, it's good to be open minded, just not enough for your brains to fall out.

Imo, the fire could've been started by some careless campers or some drunk teenagers.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join