Police Catch Man Setting Fire In SoCal!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I was just watching Fox News at 4:45 am MT and
Adam Housley was reporting, and he said,

"the police were flying around in a helicopter, looking for looters, and saw this guy on a motorcycle stop on the side of the road, and shoot a flame into the forest, starting a fire. They captured him and now have him in custody"

He goes on to say that this was all the info he had at the time, because he was just told right before he came on for his live shot.

Pretty crazy stuff. Who would want to set these fires?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I bet real money this story disappears into oblivion whether true or not.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Check this out.

I did a quick Google search, and found an article with the search words, but when you open the article, is doesn't show.

Wait, Adam is repeating the story

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Ok, what I was going to show is this.

A wildfire in Orange County that grew to 8800 acres was believed to be caused by arson, Orange County Fire Authority spokeswoman Lynnette Round said.

Source

Hmmm.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Yep, Fox News just confirmed it on the ticker.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
It's so weird that Brian and Steve and Gretchen aren't talking about the arrest.

They didn't even question or bring it up to any of their last two guests, including Paulson.

And their body language shows they are uncomfortable, and nervous.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
I bet real money this story disappears into oblivion whether true or not.

Nope, because we caught it.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Hasent it been hinted that all the fires but the two that are claimed to have started due to downed power lines are due to arson?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Does anyone notice that they promised to have Adam Housley on again, and in the last two segments, they haven't put up his live shot.

I noticed the ticker flashed "source: suspected arson in custody" once, and then haven't seen it again.

I know Fox News is well aware of this thread. And Steve put on his glasses, and I've never seen him do that, at least in the 2/3 yrs I've been watching them.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by stompk

Its not weird... its Fox News. They dont let their employees talk about the truth...

This is a interesting story. Im starting to believe the fire was set.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
The FOX News report was that the police have in custody someone who was apparently trying to set an additional fire, but there's no evidence as of yet that he's connected to any of the big fires.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by djohnsto77

I think Fox News is backpedaling and is trying to cover up the truth as they usually do.

Here is another thread on possible reasons for the fires being intentional: Link.

[edit on 24-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
This is great, cause now we get to see who the real players are.

Umm, anybody caught setting any fire in California is top news right now.

We are aware!

[moderator edited out insults]

[edit on 24-10-2007 by Byrd]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
OK, so now I know UM Gazz is in on it. Who else around here?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
I think Fox News is backpedaling and is trying to cover up the truth as they usually do.

There's no backpedaling, this was their original story and they were the first news organization to break it. Just because someone was arrested trying to start a new fire doesn't mean that he set all the fires. Someone else could have started them or they could have been natural and this crazy guy just wanted to make his own mark. More investigation will be needed.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Unbelievable, this thread just got moved to "other current events"

Anyone alarmed yet!!! ?????????????????????????????

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
To Steve, Brian and Gretchen.

It's time for you to step up the the plate.

Brian, remember the title of your book.

It's not whether you win or lose,

it's how you play the game.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Can anyone see the power of the internet yet.

Good job Gretchen!

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
OK, so why did I originally post this in General Conspiracy?

Because I knew it would try to be surpressed.

Why would they want to keep it quiet?

They don't want us to know who set these.

Troop movement from San Onofre? Isn't that a nuke plant?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I think employees of the Fox News network needs to change their jobs if they want to talk about what really happens. Fox is worthless.

I think CNN is slightly better, but the best would be to turn off the TV completely and get your news from international sources on the Internet.

Originally posted by djohnsto77
There's no backpedaling, this was their original story and they were the first news organization to break it. Just because someone was arrested trying to start a new fire doesn't mean that he set all the fires. Someone else could have started them or they could have been natural and this crazy guy just wanted to make his own mark. More investigation will be needed.

So why didnt the two Fox News employees talk about the guy in custody, and seems to have removed the ticker saying anything about the fire being set?

I dont have Fox News myself, so I just judge from what is said in this thread, but it seems like a very strange way to cover news.

Yes, Fox was the first to break it, but after that it seems like they got told what to tell the public and what questions to avoid asking.

[edit on 24-10-2007 by Copernicus]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join