It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C'mon Tough Guy

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by flaco
...if i had a gun i would have taken you out.

My money would have still been on lombozo.

Originally posted by flaco
reply to post by Annie Mossity

you must be the one thats retarded look at your avatar i bet thats an exact picture of you.

Terms And Conditions Of Use

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, hateful and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

You might want to be careful, i hate to see members come and go.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
[edit on 19/8/2008 by SilentShadow]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentShadow

Isn't it interesting how nobody came out of their cars to assist or help in his situation? Shows you how people care doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Wow
I would have snapped for sure...
I truly respect the way you we're able to stay in control...
Like I said I would have been rolling on the ground with all 3 of them putting on choke holds and swearing like mad!
Well done

Spike

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
You did very well to hold you're temper.. I dont think i would of resisted the urge to knock one of those f@~#=ng idiots out.. Atleast you got out of you're car and did something, and made the guy who these idiots were trying to bully and harass feel safe in the end.. Some people would of just carried on driving.. In reality when that kid said "I'm 17 i'll sue" just goes to show they were the real(alternative name for a cat).. With the kind of attitude these idiots displayed, tells me that Karma will most definetly come crashing down on them eventually.. The deserve this and
and :bash: then finally

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Holy S***... the world still has nice people?

Good on ya, a thumbs up from me.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Thank You. I teared up real good reading that. I always enjoy fortunes of good deeds.

Also glad that you held your cool, it's about maturity and sounds like you gotta little under your belt.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
i was just reading randomly though the pages of the thread and saw no one talking about the special person.

what i resolved was that it was not just anyone
propably even alien
however no notes on that...
hmmm....
anyways CONGRATS 4 being human!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
im 21 and i have a conceled weapons permit, so after that first punch it would have turned very bad for those guys. I hate people who pick on others and expect to just walk away without paying a price. I look younger than 21 too, so it would be even more satisfying to see the look on thier face... " oh s#it this kid got a gun!"

-good job handling that situation though buddy

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

Being the mother of an Autistic child, you are my hero!!!!!! I cannot count the times my daughter has been spoken to disrespectfully and me and my daughters and son have had to intervene.

I know this is an old thread, but I had to comment. People that pick on the "special" part of our population need to have a special place reserved just for them in the roughest cell block in Attica......IMHO They are cowards and the worst that humanity has to offer. GOOD FOR YOU

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
double post sorry

[edit on 1/18/2009 by redhead57]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

Good for you. You protected someone who obviously was not aware he was doing anything wrong, and you fought the urge to knock some sense into the youth of this era.
Even though the knock would have helped them realize they aren't all that and the world doesn't revolve around them.

Good job!!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Congrats....

Excellent handling of the situation...

I had a similar one, same number of guys...but didn't go so well.
I did succeed in the objective (i.e. getting the girls to the safety of their car so they could leave)...but not without consequences.

One guy hit me in the head, so I wheeled and put the heel of my hand to his nose (which made a quick red splat, as he fell), but then 2 of his buds proceeded to tangle up my limbs while the another wailed on me...

I didn't need stitches, or have any kind of injury needing medical attention, but my lip was busted up pretty good, and took a while to heal up...

That's the problem, a group of guys don't fight you one on one like in the movies. Since then, I've learned some techniques for neutralizing multiple attackers, but I sincerely hope I never have to put them to the test. I'm glad you fought the urge...as even if you would have won the confrontation, you probably saved yourself a lot of trouble...in the way you handled it.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Why do people do such things!

Only 8 months ago I had to fight my way out of whay I can only say was an 'ambush'.

A friend and I were walking home from the bar it was about 01:00 we stopped to part ways we discussed what we were to do that weekend.

At that moment 3 guys ran up, you know when troubles going to start you can feel it coming. They got about 20 yards away and when one of them shouted to his companion 'knock that prick out' pointing at my friend.

We came together, I don't like the detail of what happened next cause I'm always trying to forget it.

Either way my friend and I walked away I can only say I've seen enough of street fighting especially when it gets that brutal.

I think I need to move to a nicer area lol!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Yikes! Sounds like you had your hands full. Glad you're OK after that. Sounds pretty hairy. You're a gentleman, and you have my respect.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join