It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C'mon Tough Guy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
BTS or otherwise...

PLEASE keep the responses FOCUSED on-topic!

Moving forward, ANY further OFF-TOPIC responses will either be removed or met with administrative action. It IS that simple.

It's BTS folks...

The lighter-side of ATS... chit-chat, personal shares and overall general banter.

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by redmenace

Perhaps we would be more inclined to answer your question, if you could perhaps answer ours...

What is your obsessive compulsive need to know anything about this thread?

Lets look at the facts..

1. You admittedly don't know Lombozo.

2. We do.

3. This thread interests us because we know him and his character.

4. Why the obsession with you, as by your own admission, you do not know him and apparently do not want to or you would not be as aggressive in your innuendo?

If you had never come on this thread, we would have congratulated Lombozo on anther fine example of his actions that WE have all come to expect from him, you would not have created the drama and therefor would not have the questions that, due to your aggression, are apparently now important to you.

Would your life have changed had you not questioned the veracity of the OP?

Would your existence have improved?

Would not everyone involved be better off if you just stopped agitating something that by your own words does not mean anything to you?

Semper

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I'll answer your question if it will make you stop harassing lombozo.....

Whether or not it encourages people to put themselves in harm's way isn't the issue, it's that he manned up and dealt with something that most people would have ignored, being wrapped up in their own little world and scared of making waves.

Now, that I have been nice and given you a response, I would respectfully suggest that you stop being disruptive in this thread. And when I say respectfully suggest, I really mean your fun is over on this thread.

As Kenny Rogers would say - You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, etc.

[edit on 4-11-2007 by Duzey]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Deleted after reading Duzy's post

[edit on 11/4/2007 by semperfortis]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
God bless you OP, you were an angel for that man.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by Camilo1]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
He steps forward and gives me a bearhug.
Holy Moly - this guy is freakin' strong!
He gives me a kiss on the cheek. Holy S-! This guy is crushing me.

it is so true, that term "retarded strong" retarded people are frekishly strong.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by redmenace
you wouldn't have smacked them with anything

don't fool yourself because you aren't fooling anyone else

you would have locked your doors and called the cops

Was this directed at me?

If it was, you're assuming I'm natively from the United States, where, it's common practice for soccer moms to call the police over any and all things. While you're reading this I could be right behind you about to SMIZACK you - WATCH OUT!

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Donoso

Now wait a miniute I'm a soccer Mom from the United States and I assure you I don't call the cops for every little thing. Trust me when I say I'm more then capable of handling situtations on my own.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

You are a true badass my friend.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Was that directed at me? You do ask the oddest questions seems almost like you'd like to start a fight. But friend it just isn't worth it. I'm placing you on ignore.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by redmenace
so that means that if someone cracks your kid over the head with a bat you won't call the cops, correct?

would one of you guys ban this dude already?
all he is trying to do is bait us into an argument...

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Boondock78

Just place him on ignore as I did. He can't start a fight if we don't pay any attention to his comments and baiting. It's just not worth it.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I would have knocked that little punk out. After he touches you it becomes self defense and gives you the right to use any force that is required to defend yourself.

Too bad a cop wouldn't have been around.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Personally...

An increasingly rare and noble act, intended as support of another's individual rights, only to be dismissingly menaced by a scarlet entity. Sad, that. Pathetic, IMO.

If only more would do the same...

The GOLDEN RULE, folks. Do unto others... and ALL that.

FWIW, and in remeberance of... Pop Pop would have most likely been behind you ALL the way and or applauded your efforts.

Smiling down as we speak, if you will. (?)

$.02

[edit: speeling]

[edit on 9-11-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
Personally...

An increasingly rare and noble act, intended as support of another's individual rights, only to be dismissingly menaced by a scarlet entity. Sad, that. Pathetic, IMO.

If only more would do the same...

The GOLDEN RULE, folks. Do unto others... and ALL that.

FWIW, and in remeberance of... Pop Pop would have most likely been behind you ALL the way and or applauded your efforts.

Smiling down as we speak, if you will. (?)

$.02

[edit: speeling]

[edit on 9-11-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

I srceam AAAAHHHHHH at the sky.........
I've not responded on purpose.
There is a thing called 'class'.
12m8eall2c - you have plenty.
Thank you.
Another member here is lacking in not just class, but manners.
My patience is wearing thin.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Please...will someone ban this troll? For some reason, he has an issue with Lombozo.

Lombozo, your forebearance is admirable; especially in light of the events in your life over the past few days. More proof, as if any were needed, that you are indeed a gentleman of the first order.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

I admir your self-control. It made my blood boil just reading your story. Nothing short of a true hero...

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

Your patience has been nothing short of excellent especially with all that has been happening to you. That you've not banned the troll or had him banned proves beyond any doubt what a true gentleman you are. If I wore hats I would take it off to you.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Why dont' you just find another thread to post in? It's obvious that you're just jealous that you don't have the **** to stand up to someone in real life. Or the compassion to help out a human being less fortunate that you or one who is in trouble.

You have to come here and troll and attack another member.

Grow up already.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
You should've just flipping punched them all in the face. "KL:ADl;.

It pisses me off just thinking about it

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join