It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C'mon Tough Guy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
As with 'CHAT' tonite,

Love ya hon,

~Ducky~

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo

'C'mon lombozo, control yourself....'

My adrenaline is pumping so strong that I am ready to burst.

Good Job controlling yourself. I don't know if I would have done the same after he assaulted with a push, but i do know that it takes a lot to control, especially if you know you can hand someone their A@@.

I am tired of the a-holes testing the system, but I do believe in Karma and people like that get it back 3 fold.

Being a former cop I can tell you that as soon as someone physically touches another person, be they a minor, adult of or near legal age they have just crossed the legal line of "Assault and Battery"

As soon as anyone touches another human, it doesn't even have to be a punch, just a push or hands on, it is construed as "Assault" just as long as you have a witness. If someone does this it's arrest time and possible civil litigation if someone wants to pursue.

Lambo, My hats off to you bro your a stronger man than I. And great job sticking up for people that don't have the ability to do it for themselves.

[edit on 28-10-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
You're a former cop. Hat's off to you. *RESPECT*
I understand the fact that I might have been in the right to go into action, however I had to look at the situation. I LOOKED into these kids eyes. I saw their souls. I did.

I'm old enough that they could literally be my offspring. Shaved heads, bad attitudes, bad perspectives, bad immediate decisions. Yes. However these guys were still just kids.
I was an idiot too when I was a kid, not like these kids, but I did alot of stupid things.
I'm not holier than thou. JEEZ not by a LONG shot!

I just hope that my new Buddy is OK. I'll probably never see him again, but I hope all is well.

[edit on 29-10-2007 by lombozo]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
You are a good man. I myself have been in a situation like this myself, except I wasn't defending someone else, myself from someone who has an anger problem.

I was sitting in my computer website design class, and an some goofy guy a few chairs from beside me, took another guys chair right behind me to set in, while he was in the hallway goofing off. Well when he comes back in, he starts a rage like a lunatic where is my m fing gd chair.

The goofy guy tells him I took his chair. So he pull my chair from out from under me, telling me it was his, while I was doing something on the computer, so with me being angry, I jerked the chair back and sat down.

Well then he was in my face, like he was going to hit me, and I was standing up looking at him, now im 6'1 230lbs, and hes prolly 6'2/6'3 150lbs, and he jerks forward real hard like he was going to hit me and I just looked at him, didn't flinch or did not have any fear in me at all, and then he stops and looks at me then I said man I didn't take your chair, just go get another one instead of going crazy.

He said who took my chair then, and I said doesn't matter just go get one. I was really protecting that goofy guy, I didn't want to say his name to get him going after him. So he calmed down and went and got another chair.

Really what I should have done was said, alright you can have this chair, and ill go get another one. But I was so mad at his stupidity I wanted to stomp on him, because I knew all well I could have.

But what would be the point in fighting? Just like you lombozo, what would have been the point anyway of kicking those 3 punks butts, when you very well could have? You done a good thing.

And now in the future it will be alot easier for you to control. I think that was something put in your path to test you that day. And the test, you have passed.

When I was young like them punks I was like that, well through 13-16 well I didn't pick on anyone, just joked alot about people like that, but now I am 20 and have matured alot since then.

[edit on 29-10-2007 by jca2005]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Great story, I felt every second.

Calling their bluff may not have been your best response, but you are lucky they did not answer your call to back up their threats. Still, there was great restraint and you did good.

I've seen such events and been in some, but reacting is losing. I've come close, but the best response is not to respond. The man was obviously impaired and if we all protected each other like you did this innocent person, the world would be a better place. It was after that event.

After that I would have had to run a mile to burn the adrenalin out of my system though.

ZG

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

I have to say that I admire you and you will remain, and honoured, on my list of friends in life AND ATS!!

People who pick on those who cannot defend themselves are nothing more than cowards! They are just proving that they hunt in packs and always prey on the week. 1 on 1 they stand no chance - for sure.

I take my hat off to you Lombo!!

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by redmenace

You are more than welcome to go and find another website to spend your time. Perhaps you were one of those punks and that's why you reacted the way you did?

Thanks for your time.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Posers? Fakes? Wow, you really set us all straight there, sir. That's sarcasm, Mr. Redmenace, sir.

You know nothing of the OP, yet you come on here and accuse him of lieing? Accuse the rest of us of being posers? Must be nice being the true expert on the "street".

Lombozo, since you quite obviously know nothing of him, is a gentleman of the finest sort (again something you know nothing of), who will ignore your sorry rant. Me? I'm not so gentlemanly. You're a jerk, who knows much less than he purports to. I submit, sir, that it is you, who are the poser, and fake. Good day, and good luck. With your attitude, your surely going to need it.

[edit on 30-10-2007 by seagull]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by shearder

You beat me to it.

Darn it all to heck.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

hehehehe
yes sometimes i surprise myself - you know with all this UFO stuff going on

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
oops sorry gallopinghordes who forgot to log out Seagull again.

My bad.

[edit on 30-10-2007 by seagull]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gallopinghordes disguised as seagull

We all know the quality and timber of this person's posts, so I suggest putting the troll on a diet.

For redmenace, you don't make friends on this board by insulting one of the most upstanding and decent people on the board, and a mod to boot.

If you feel like debunking, I suggest heading over to skunk works and going after some of the reptilian threads.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

Actually it was me that went off. Feeding trolls is a bad thing to do, but Lombo is one of the nicest guys around these parts, I couldn't let it go. If I gave the little troll more attention than he warrented, so be it.

But yeah, you're right.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

You did an awesome thing here. Thanks for taking the effort to help. We need more people like you. If there was we would not have the problems we have today.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing that... You are da man...

The only thing that would have made that any better, is if when you said that you'd give him a free shot, is if you would have done it like this..

"ya know, I was doin some thinkN and stuff, and I decided that I'm gonna give you a free shot at me... so go ahead punk, take it...

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
You should have kicked them in the junk.
Right in the junk.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I know for a fact you have not spent enough time on this site to know anyone. You need to go and spend a few months reading threads and posts and then, possibly, you MAY get an idea about who these people are and how they deal with UFOs and ETs. You don't need street cred here - just brains and the two are not the same. Lombozo used brains while those punks were running on street cred.

What they were doing is typical of Neanderthals and a brain is required to do what Lombozo did - it equated to reasoning - which i don't think those punks had an ounce of.

You need to do some homework to actually deliver something intellectual on ATS. This you have failed to do - but that's just my opinion.

However, in my opinion, I think Lombozo was protecting the normal guy from the mentally challenged and not the other way round.

[edit on 30/10/2007 by shearder]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   

You might try looking around the site before judging it. The "ongoing genocide against the Palestinian people" is discussed quite frequently herein.

So rather than furthur inflame this troll, I will simply place him on ignore.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I congratulate you on helping your fellow man. I really wish the world had ALOT more people like you. It would be a wonderful place to live in if it we had more people like you. Human nature at its finest. I admire your bravery, courage and self-control. Hopefully if I get in a similar situation I will have the same self-control.

Major kudos to you and good karma is coming for you too.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Well done to you sir!

You should be very proud of yourself, alltho you have probly have done something like before im very sure!

Id expect everyone to be in a situation like this... I remember a time when i went to college and did the same sorta thing helping a "Special" kid out. Didnt go to plan in the end as i was beaten up pretty bad for sticking up for the fellow. Was worth it in the end tho seeing him smile and not scared is a very gratifying experince!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join