It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C'mon Tough Guy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

You, sir, are too cool for words...

There is no way in hell I'd have had that amount of self control. Blood would have spilled almost certainly...mostly theirs I'm afraid. People like those three push every button I have.

So, bad as this sounds, better you than me...lol.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Seriously, I did what anyone would do. An obviously 'special' person with 3 punks pushing him around from one to another, almost making him fall. How could you not do something?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

Oh, I'd have done somethng alright, but your way was much better and no one got hurt...

My way? Several someone's would have been hurt, probably badly. No...your way was better.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
You'd be surprised, lombozo. People just watch these days, or drive on by ' "not my problem."

You're one of the last of a dying breed.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

They are just lucky you did not turn into a MEAN, GREEN, HULKINATOR
MACHNE!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I would have done it different say:

Lombozo: "Well, we're not just going to let you harass this poor man!"

Perp: "Who's we sucka?"

Lombozo: "Smith............Wesson............and me!"

.......you know the rest.

Peace

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
You did as you SIGNATURE says. I would like to think I would have done the same. It is nice to know that there are people in the world that still care. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
You have more self control then I have Lom, and for that I have great respect for you.

Don't get me wrong when I say I still think those punks should have had a chunk taken out of them. You handled the situation wonderfully, and to the best of your ability.

Better you then me Lom, because I would have come out of the car with a sword and itchy fingers.

Wouldn't have used it unless I had to, but I would have certainly been itching to.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Ive gotta go with everyone else, you went above and beyond dude. Its your type of attitude that makes me thing we as species still have hope.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Holy (another name for poop)! You deserve an award for being such a stand up human being man. The nerve of those little punks... I would have taken pure pleasure beating the snot out of them. 9.9/10 people would have seen that scenario happening, felt bad and driven away. I am not the biggest guy, but if I saw that, there is no way that I would have had as much composure and restraint as you Lombozo. I would have ended up doing something stupid and probably got my head beat in, but there is no way that I could have seen something like that and not do anything. That would have been plaguing my conscience for a long time. Whew, I dont know if you are religious at all, but your Karma just got a WHOLE lot better

You are an inspiration man.
You RULE!

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Wow, you Lombozo are a true hero.

You are not the (alternative name for cat), only one of those would have the nerve to pick on someone "special" the way they did. You were the brave one. Right on!

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Don Wahn

Yes, I wanted a piece of them. My newest 'special' friend was an innocent, albeit unbelievably strong, human being. My ribs still hurt.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
good job controlling yourself dude. i would have beat them black and blue

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
See that Lombozo?

Everyone is very proud of you too!

There's so many jerks out there in this world.

Had you decided to retaliate physically? I hate to think of the alternative....Jeese.

I know that we do what we do, given the circumstances and you kept a stiff upper lip, and took their cowardly verbal stabs.

3 against 1.

You probably think that you could've taken them, but hon? I would surely miss the tales of you and little dude, had you decided differently.

I'm glad to call you my 'friend', and want to see you post for a longgggggggg time on ATS.

Thankyou for showing us what real courage is.

Your friend,

~Ducky~

I'm glad things worked out the way they did for you and your new friend.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Well thank you all for the kind words.
I want to make a deal with you all.
Do what's right. And share it with us all.
ATS is one of the best things in my life. I've made so many friends.
I dig being a part of this family we call ATS Members - no I should say ATS FAMILY.
Do we rock?
YOU BET WE DO!

We have the tag line of DENY IGNORANCE for a reason.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster

3 against 1.

You probably think that you could've taken them, but hon? I would surely miss the tales of you and little dude, had you decided differently.

I'm glad to call you my 'friend', and want to see you post for a longgggggggg time on ATS.

Your friend,

~Ducky~

I'm glad things worked out the way they did for you and your new friend.

Don't worry, I'll be posting as long as I can draw a breath. Since only the good die young, I will be here for a loooooooong time.

You know the funny thing? I don't even know my new Buds name.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Good guy for helping out like that! You did the right thing for sure, as they could have hurt the person.
I've also been attacked by "punk" kids, trying to get me to hit them, while I was defending someone such as you mentioned.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
You did the right thing, had it been me however as soon as one of the little turds touched me it would have been on. not that, that would be the right thing to do but it would have been enough for me to start laying the smack down. One of the biggest hings wrong with this world right now is the kids have no respect for anything. It is good to see that there are other people who will blatently stand up for what is right in this day and age.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
damn that is soooo cool..i love you for this! i like how u kept it chill and didnt throw down right away. those guys were scared all along hahah dumb kids

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Dear lombozo, thank you for sharing your story with us. You, my friend, displayed courage, control, and compassion, and, in my book, that's the definition of a superhero.

You have inspired others to act as you have done, with them knowing not only it is possible but that they are not alone.

Some may live vicariously through fictional heroes by way of figures, fiction, or games, but you have made courage, control, and compassion real.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join