It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another Greer event

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
got this e-mail today.

i suppose it was sent to me because at one point (long long ago) i actually wanted to believe in what Dr. Greer has to say. thank god i didn't shell out the bucks for that event! after reading many posts about Greer here and listening to the Paracast talk with and about Dr. Greer(especially the show about the recent X Conference) i really am disappointed with him. what a scamster....well, he'll be in LA. see if you can sneak in. he's not worth the money!

MUFON Orange County presents a SPECIAL EVENT:

Dr. Steven M. Greer
E.T. Disclosure Update
Saturday November 10, 2007
7pm-9pm

Dr. Steven M. Greer, the well-known founder and Director of The Disclosure Project (www.DisclosureProject.org) has worked tirelessly to expose the inner workings of the Shadow Government which has hidden the truth about UFOs, Extraterrestrial Civilizations, and related energy and propulsion systems. Dr. Greer will be speaking about his experiences doing this and more in Costa Mesa, California, on Saturday, November 10.

Steven Greer gave up a lucrative career as an emergency room physician to pursue the Disclosure Project. As Director of the Project, he brought together a battery of high-quality witnesses, many of them military personnel, to brief Congress on the reality of UFOs and ETs. Greer's tell-all memoir, "Hidden Truth - Forbidden Knowledge," recounts years of high-level meetings with over 450 military and government-connected insiders and whistle-blowers, including briefings with U.S. Senators and other governmental officials, including former CIA Director James Woolsey.

In his talk, Greer will give us an in-depth look at what he has found out about ET intelligence along the way--from the secrecy issues to his adventures with CSETI teams in the field. Greer will also speak about his own experiences with ETs, which started at an early age. Finally, he will discuss his campaign to find and implement new hi-tech energy solutions in a time of record high oil prices and dwindling supplies. Join us for this intriguing evening with Dr. Steven Greer!

Saturday, November 10 at 7 pm
Neighborhood Community Center
1845 Park Avenue, Costa Mesa CA 92627

for more info:
714-520-4UFO
www.mufonoc.org

Cost:
General Admission: $15
MUFON Members: $10

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
That's chump change compared to his multi-hundred dollar (airfare excluded) seminars that he holds about three or four times every year. I wonder if they could sue this guy for fraud. He'd probably just claim to be some poor persecuted soul like L. Ron Hubbard, but I don't care.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
This is why I do not support, endorse, or respect MUFON.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Ive listened to him before, and will probably watch this one as well for the possible new information the conference may have. That is, if its being uploaded to Youtube.

This site is filled with people ridiculing Greer, but I think its important for everyone to make up their own mind instead of being told what to think about him.

Like Ive said before, everywhere where there is character assassination, there is also truth.

[edit on 24-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Looks like Stephen Greer is at it again

Well where's all those witnesses and highly ranked officials? Why aren't they showing up with him? Are they not behind him 100%. Makes me wonder why they aren't talking about this and having special events. Everyone go ahead and spend your money the way you want to, doesn't bother me. I got better things to spend my money on.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Ooooooo,Is he going to show everyone his moths?

Can't wait!! Moths! Bugs! Hooray.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I wouldn't be so hard on MUFON for a number of reasons. First, while I think the evidence is pretty big that Greer is nothing more than a two-bit con man, there may be some stuff from the initial disclosure that is still worth looking into. Second, the admission fee for this event is minimal. Finally, MUFON is not endorsing Greer. All they are doing is providing a forum on their webpage where people can announce upcoming UFO-related events.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I really liked the video of the UFO witnesses from the disclosure project,but I think maybe these guys were duped into believing Greer was a legitimate investigator.
Recently however, he has been acting in a manner akin to either being a disinfo agent,or someone who has been forced to ridicule himself and his project by an unforeseen hand.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Or maybe just a greedy and corrupt individual?

top topics

join