It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Burisch: Your opinions ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Then I obtained his employment records. He worked for Nevada's Parole and Probation Dept. as a parole officer. The problem was, his employment records showed that he was working a full time job in Las Vegas during the same time that he was supposdly earning a PhD in New York, plus, according to Dan, this is also when he was working full time at S-4 as the principal scientist involved with J-Rod, the alien.
A parole officer in Las Vegas, a scientist at Area 51, and a PhD candidate in New York, all at the same time? It struck me as just a bit implausible. Not for Dan. See, his version is the parole job was just a cover, not a real job (a claim that was directly contradicted by his supervisors). He was able to earn the doctorate while living in LV because the Navy flew him back and forth to New York on the weekends. He earned a PhD on the weekends, even though Stonybrook confirmed to me that grad level science courses have never been offered on the weekends."

Just a snippet from the interview. But it's enough for me.
When I first heard him on rense years ago I was convinced. Then heard him on bell and as the previous poster correctly pointed out, more detail than the original, more grandeur heaped on himself in a false self deprecating way, etc.
I really wanted to believe.
Read george's interview above.
It was a great story while it lasted.

(edited to add 'ex' tags)

[edit on 26-10-2007 by Byrd]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I believe Burisch is thought recently to have overshot himself by releasing what he claimed were photographs taken by him of an ET (JRod). The photos were released on the net and were proven to be fake. However, I think someone else then suggested that the fake photos were not the ones Burisch had originally posted. The full story is here:

www.ufowatchdog.com...

I don't know where or if the original photos were posted - doubtless someone on these boards will have more info.

I've watched several Burisch interviews and could come to no helpful conclusion about him except that he clearly likes the sound of his own voice. I didn't find him to be very believable myself. He does discuss some interesting ideas, but they aren't anything more than that. Certainly no tangible evidence.

LW

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I see the same thread title talking about Dan asking what the masses think about him accept this time it's a different author.

I then also see the same player's like Mr Lear defending Dan this i feel is very noble of the man even tho i personaly think him as a crackpot.

I feel he is doing what he think's is right Mr Lear that is.

Now what i think is this.

This thread is nothing more than a simple testing of the water's by someone on Dan's team to see how us the contributers of this site would feel about the subject being shown a little light again.

Now my personal opinion is that Dan is a caring person with the best intention's at heart however he is lead by the nose to take certain direction's and say certain thing's that are bogus.

I spent some time around both Dan and Don Deppeller and Toni jannelli on there various forum's.

I can say this Mr Deppeller would jump from a cliff if you told him too if you said you were father christmas he would beleive you.

Toni well did not talk much with this person was a little hot under the coller.

And Dan well he was a true gentleman at all time's would alway's respond to personal mail's and was very open it seemed.

However there are certain areas i found disturbing like the one when Dan supposedly became very ill.

Now i am not certain anything but. However there was a great rumour this was a faux illness created to draw attention. I do not want to beleive this as it would make me see him in a darker light.

Now that's my spin on thing's thanks for reading.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 25-10-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Ok. This is a tough one. I do believe Dan Burisch is full of it on many levels. However I also believe there is obviously something there. I am sure he has been attacked to the point where he has felt the need to "make things up" to protect himself. This has in turn turned everything he has said on it's head. Although he is generally viewed as sort of a quack in the UFO community, I come back to basics on this one. Why would anyone in their right mind claim the things he has claimed unless they want to become the bullseye of attack? Even fame and recognition doesn't explain this fully. There MUST be something to his claims. Not to mention he looks like a guy that has been zapped too many times by an MIB-like memory eraser. But that is besides the point. I believe there IS some truth under the surface. The problem is: It seems when people become the center of Ufology's attention, they tend to believe they have to have the answer to all the questions they are asked or they won't be believed. This unfortunately usually isn't the case. People who have info, usually only have info about one particular event or situation in regards to the greater scheme of things. There is no need to keep acting like you know all the answers, I believe this is Burisch's downfall.

[edit on 25-10-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
If you listen to enough of his audio and video titbits for long enough it becomes more and more obvious as to his intention, expecially the one were his missus tries to get in on the act ( story telling ) and when she fluffs the storyline he quickly jumps in and saves the day which is very amaturish.

I wonder how hard it would be to find out when he registered the domain www.eaglesdisobey.net out of curiosity to tie a loose end I have in my mind about him and his snakeoil.

[edit on 25-10-2007 by mazzroth]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Anyone notice that Dan's father is apparently a member here? At least if the claim is truthful-

Thread post.

Take it for what it's worth. I just thought I'd throw it out there. Looks like he posted in sleeper's thread 3 times, and one other thread, saying Planet X was destroyed in 2003.

So there you go.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Totally down w/ the Burisch story, he seems too 'weird' not to be legit and the usual slew of armchair QBs acting like they know-it-all.

Instead, why don't we (those whom listened to the Project C interviews) take it further to discuss his claims:

-various timelines that can be visited through stargates.

-his open nature about MJ12 and revealing info about the program

-what major catastrophe awaits earth since some of the time-traveling
has shown major destruction to billions of people. A comet?

-and on the last point, he even uses percentage chances earth is ruined
in the future.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga

Totally down w/ the Burisch story, he seems too 'weird' not to be legit and the usual slew of armchair QBs acting like they know-it-all.

Instead, why don't we (those whom listened to the Project C interviews) take it further to discuss his claims:

-various timelines that can be visited through stargates.

-his open nature about MJ12 and revealing info about the program

-what major catastrophe awaits earth since some of the time-traveling
has shown major destruction to billions of people. A comet?

-and on the last point, he even uses percentage chances earth is ruined
in the future.

You would be better served discussing Ron Hubbards Fictional works at least they were published.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
[edit on 26-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Ahh look it's anhinga again.....

Your attitude is really bad and im not the only person who has noticed.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
...peer pressure? Why you judging me from a website?

[snip] - removed insulting remark
[snip]
Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-10-2007 by elevatedone]

MOD EDIT - DO NOT EDIT STAFF EDITS.

[edit on 26-10-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Stay On Topic Please

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Also a Camelot listener and as time goes by and the interviews keep coming, the Dan stories slowly overlap with the other testimonials.

Now how much do I believe is true? If it's all of it I would be surprised. But why go to such lengths to disclose with false testimony. There's the question I think. Not if he's full of it, but why portions would be full of it if others were not.

In all interviews, questions and ideas, I haven't really seen a situation where his ideas cancel one another out. And with the sheer amount of ideas floating around, it would be about 99% impossible to keep lying like that without eventually just flat out canceling himself.

If you do have some info he's divulged which directly refutes his own ideas, please post. Otherwise I think he's legit in intention but possibly illegitimate in the complete truth.

If he's 100% legit.. well that would be a bit more than a slew of people would even WANT to understand. Me? Bring it on if it's true..

b

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
This thread is nothing more than a simple testing of the water's by someone on Dan's team to see how us the contributers of this site would feel about the subject being shown a little light again.

I REALLY hope you have evidence to support your ridiculous claim ?. I just started the thread out of interest no according h3akalee im part of Burisch's team

top topics

<< 1   >>

join