It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapid Fire Marketing, steering our economy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Rapid Fire Marketing Inc. is a quickly rising marketing firm. They put out a statement saying that their current success is being “overshadowed” by unofficial soliciting of their stock. They are one of those marketing firms that collect all our personal information and tell companies “what we want“. They advertise on their website that even if your company has a marketing team, they will come in and help steer them in the right direction.

Rapid Fire Marketing, Inc. announced today that the Company is making tremendous progress; however, success is being overshadowed by unsolicited promotion of the Company's stock.

According to Steve Bonenberger, CEO, "I want to make this blatantly clear that Rapid Fire Marketing, Inc., its employees and management have not engaged, endorsed, paid, solicited, or caused this activity to occur. This is not our policy and we apologize to those who have been plagued by this practice. This activity is very detrimental to public companies.

www.tradingmarkets.com... - that’s where the quote is from

He even feels the need to say that it is a real company further in the statement.

They are a relatively new firm that is using our personal information to get as many companies as they can going in the “right” direction. Are they an agent of those controlling our economy? Do they not want us to pay attention to their success? Could that be why they lowered their stock value?

It would be very smart of them to distract people from how well they are doing by purposely lowering their stock if they are indeed affiliated with “them”. Think about it. If they are an agent of “them”, why would they care what the stock is worth as long as no one is looking. No one cares about a company with no value. They may be trying to steer our economy in the direction "they" want. Going to failing and vulnerable companies and showing them the way, all the while making sure no one is paying attention by soliciting their own stock to “overshadow” their success.

I think they may be affiliated with the ones controlling our economy. After all, I think we are all in agreement that our economy is under control. If your not, read this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Does anyone know how to find out which and/or how many companies they’ve “helped”? Or who their parent company is, if they have one? This could be something. I’m not smart enough to figure it all out by myself. Help me out. Lets dig up some dirt. Here is their website if it helps:

www.rf2020.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Sounds like a good 'ole fashioned pump-'n-dump to me. Pump up hype about a company that isn't really doing anything (i.e. no expenditures), sucker a bunch of people into buying the stock, then sell all your shares of the stock for a nice profit once you think the company's shares have gotten as high as you think they can.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by uberarcanist

but if you look at nasdaq their stock value is dropping pretty rapidly, not rising

[edit on 23-10-2007 by captainplanet]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by captainplanet

Then the plan failed!

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

or i'm right and it's working

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Anyone with me here? Isn't it worth a look?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by captainplanet

I'm still inclined to believe my original hypothesis because it appears TradingMarkets is geared towards day traders, i.e., those who buy and sell in a short time window. Day traders are the typical prey of PND'ers, the comments of RFM's CEO seem to be just the kind of thing one would say if they didn't want skittish investors to cause the stock to sink. Furthermore, it seems like his comments about "unauthorized" promotion of the stock seem to indicate that he's admitting some pumping was going on but is (in my opinion, falsely) claiming that RFM wasn't behind it.

Expect an RFM bankruptcy soon.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   

well.....i don't know jack about the stock market so i'll take your word for it.

But if we ever find out who "they" are and Steve Bonenberger is one of them....i will say i told you so

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
now that i think about it...there are probably a lot of marketing firms in "their" pocket...how else would "they" work? Rapid Fire could be one, and if you want something to do, see if you can connect a dot.

[edit on 23-10-2007 by captainplanet]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I think the fellow who said it was just another “pump and dump” scheme was right on the money (no pun intended). The only difference here is that the company executives realized a further opportunity for profit by shorting the stock after they probably profited from the excessive run up.

It’s nothing new. The stock of a company reaches a new high, the executives sell the stock and then place a short trade through their friends and neighbors and then post some news and interviews designed to make the price fall.

As well, if your companies stock has reached a new high and you think that future good news won’t be able to make it go higher then you might want to give some bad news to make the stock drop again before giving out your good news. This hopefully will make the stock go even higher than the previous high and hopefully the shareholders have recognized the move and capitalized on it like the management has.

All in all, the moral of the story is, always watch the insider trading for a company stock that you are buying and holding. If the executives place large buy orders and sell orders then you would most likely be wise to do the same. However, sometimes a ceo will only make a small buy or sell order on his shares, so, be careful and realize that some insider trades may only be for “face value” to the market and it will not be indicative of a future price move in the stock.

top topics

join