It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Security Analysis LLC and GlobalIncidentMap.com Team Up To Produce Illegal Alien Activity Map

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Global Security Analysis LLC and GlobalIncidentMap.com Team Up To Produce Illegal Alien Activity Mapping System

illegal.globalincidentmap.com

...I and the staff of GSAC have serious concerns over the threat to national security the porous, wide open borders of the US pose. In the business we are in, we also have first hand knowledge of specific threats to the US and its citizens. To say the threat is real is an understatement and it is more than unsettling knowing that little effort is being put into sealing these gaping security holes we all know exist at the US borders...
I fully anticipate there will be controversy surrounding the map because far too often the race card is played to silence opponents of Illegal Immigration and cover up the ugly truth.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The map itself can be found here:
illegal.globalincidentmap.com...

I imagine this will cause quite a bit of controversy. However, I don't believe their sites (they have one for global terrorism and another for global natural disasters also) are that well known in most circles.

Not sure how I feel about this personally, but I will say that we should have one of these for sexual offenders. It would be great to have a nationwide map, instead of each state having a different site and different methods.

illegal.globalincidentmap.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join