It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lou Dobbs Blasting Bush Administration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hey all !

Was just watching CNN a I never saw Lou Dobbs so upset about the new "American Way".

Lou Dobbs, as far as I know, understands us middle working our butt off middle class. He dosen`t understand the "Hiding in the Bush" administration to tell China to to raise the value of the HUAN....He just freeked out and took a deep breath.

He said that if so that would be disastrous to us middle class consumers and I understand him.

But I`m getting it now, with watching Fahrenheit 911, Bowling for Columbine, Why do we fight...It`s all about those in congress, elected arses that just thing of Inventing companies such as Lokheed Martin, Black Water, Grey Rock and so on.....to get philty $$ R_I_C_H $$ via their sub-contracting companies and they don`t give a damn about soldiers loosing their arms, legs, mind and lives to satisfy their pockets.

They don`t give a lesser damn about civilians just like you and me dying in Irak and Afganistan to make their way, step by step with DICK Cheney and George W Bush, hand in hand, walking through the dead bodies and planning expansion for their stupid ideals and pockets.

Since WW2, the USA has always thought it was the World Leader and could do what it wanted.

My friends, that was the good old days and it will soon end.......

They just are playing their "Full House" hand but they have no idea some country on this earth has a "Royal FLUSH" under their sleeve.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grinder
Was just watching CNN a I never saw Lou Dobbs so upset about the new "American Way".

I saw this too, but just caught the tail end. I have not seen him so upset, and I have seen him go off many times, but this was classic.

I'm not sure what he was upset about so I will try to catch it again. They usually re-air earlier shows later at night.

edit: Just checked the schedule and they are going to be showing the Planet in Peril special all night so can't record it. Maybe it will show up on YouTube or something.

[edit on 10/23/2007 by Hal9000]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I really have to agree with Mr. Dobbs on this one. I'm all about free trade but China sure as heck isn't. They have strict currency controls and tariffs on imported goods. It is beyond my comprehension why the federal government has yet to muster the political will to issue China an ultimatum-free up your markets or it's tariff time on your exports.

[edit on 24-10-2007 by uberarcanist]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grinder
They just are playing their "Full House" hand but they have no idea some country on this earth has a "Royal FLUSH" under their sleeve.

And the Royal Flush is going to be hand full of.... oil!

I would not be surprised to see countries either cutting off oil to the U.S. or substantially raising the price of oil they are selling to the U.S. And I agree, the U.S. has been 'top dog' for so long, that the administration thinks it can do anything it wants to - the only thing is, eventually people get tired and start to fight back.

Such a sad direction the U.S. is heading in...

new topics

top topics

join