It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Energy Machine of Joseph Newman

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Yes he does say indefinately..

he says it makes more energythan goes in at the beginging.

with the initial burst of energy.. it goes on indeffinately.

and some sceticism?? i think his claims are just that. claims.. i can claim i can turn into a cactus..

then i'll poke you with a needle when you back is turned and say.. SEE! i told! i just turned into a cactus and poked you!

i was just saying, originally, that he seems resolute. I say that his rantings Could be real.. but all 'evidence' i see shows its not.

my car analogy was flawed.. but how can you reson with someone that thinks something is impossible?

could never happen.. period.. end of story.. lah lah.. not hearing you lah lah..

its like someone could show u the impossible and youll not see it simply because you think its not possible..

can you not concieve of the impossible being possible?

-G

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by GlahES
Yes he does say indefinately..

he says it makes more energythan goes in at the beginging.

with the initial burst of energy.. it goes on indeffinately.

and some sceticism?? i think his claims are just that. claims.. i can claim i can turn into a cactus..

then i'll poke you with a needle when you back is turned and say.. SEE! i told! i just turned into a cactus and poked you!

i was just saying, originally, that he seems resolute. I say that his rantings Could be real.. but all 'evidence' i see shows its not.

Okay, sorry for misunderstanding.

my car analogy was flawed.. but how can you reson with someone that thinks something is impossible?

Perfectly well. If a statement is very abstract, like “Men cannot fly,” of course you can’t prove it impossible. But if the statement is precise, like “Men cannot fly by flapping their arms alone,” then you can prove it impossible.

could never happen.. period.. end of story.. lah lah.. not hearing you lah lah..

its like someone could show u the impossible and youll not see it simply because you think its not possible..

I can think I’m not seeing everything. For example the real power supply of any of Newman’s machines. He doesn’t let anybody examine them after all. Before they had gas engines, batteries, etc. in the 1700s, perpetual motion frauds would have a man in another room turning a crank.

can you not concieve of the impossible being possible?

I can conceive of something that seems impossible being something different which is possible. I also understand that things don’t always work as we think. I read somewhere that a possible way that Newman’s machine works is that one of the wires is somehow being made to undergo something akin to nuclear fission. Which is great if it’s possible, but that would also mean that it isn’t perpetual motion or free energy. It just means it’s a novel new form of fuel, because it will eventually run out.

[edit on 31-10-2007 by NRen2k5]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Fission??

I hope that's not the secret

The concept of 'zero point' (a term used WAY too much of late) may have something to offer us yet through research. Tesla's concept of the 'aether' was something like a confusion of particles moving in random directions/frequencies which made the effective vector sum of all the energy in it a virtual zero. Now if that random motion could be polarised to some extent the energy would become apparent and somehow extracted seemingly from thin air or even space. Somewhat like the way the magnetic domains in a ferromagnetic substance can be organised in the same direction by application of sufficient force (mechanical or electromagnetic) - the result is a permanent magnet.

Another good analogy is the reverse cycle air conditioner. It collects the ambient heat from outside concentrating it to provide a higher temperature which is then pumped inside to keep your toes warm. For an input of say 2kW to run the pump and fans, the equivalent of 6kW or more of heat can be moved inside because it doesn't actually create the heat but rather simply collects it.

Perhaps his machine does actually collect some ambient energy via electromagnetic means and he wouldn't be the first to make such claims.

Proof is the hurdle though and to be workable it would need to be able to drive its own motor with an alternator attached, supply all the losses of the total system and still have energy to spare to provide a usable output to do external work.

Not holding my breath waiting just yet

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Dead Flag Blues

I agree that FREE ENERGY, and the sister subject of Perpetual Motion,
is perhaps the most interesting subject there is... next to life on other planets,
of course...

I, like many others, have designed a free energy machine... on paper.

One day, when I have the spare money and spare time,
I will produce a single model and see if it works...

The key to designing one, in my mind, is simplicity... my own ignorance
of the tech details of electricity have guided me- I have used only common sense
and intuition rather than trying to approach like a learned engineer.

I urge you to scribble out your own concept for a free energy machine one day.

I think someday, one of us will actually get it right---

because such a machine IS POSSIBLE.

TPM

HDF

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

Then it would seem we’re on the same page. I’m just more pessimistic when it comes to the people and motives involved.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NRen2k5
I’m just more pessimistic when it comes to the people and motives involved.

As soon as cash and profit come into it greed takes over and credibility goes out the window.

Tesla was ostracised and bankrupted for suggesting he could generate and distribute energy for free for the good of the people.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I'll say it again as I've said in a number of these posts on free energy.

If this guy wants it out there - release all the details and put it out there - on the net. Heck, someone contact him and have him do it right here. Detailed blueprints, construction notes, materials list, everything.

If it works people will use it and build it and sell it. Patent - who cares - the riches from the book deals, movie deals and speaking engagements and a Nobel prize for coming up with it will more than make up for any loss by not having the patent. To hide behind a patent is a waste of time and simply a red flag if someone feels the need to benefit mankind. Just do it and the riches will find their way to your doorstep. Trust me....

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by HighDefinitionFilms

such a machine IS POSSIBLE.

If you find a novel way of harnessing an outside source of energy, sure.

reply to post by UofCinLA

Bingo.

I think the incident(s) of Newman attacking people who ask to take a closer look at his machine are the biggest red flag there can be.

Honestly. If his goal is to make his invention free to everybody, then why is he hiding it from everybody?

What, he wants to stop other people from profiting from it? Why? If he releases it for free, they can’t profit very much off of it. And if somebody else starts selling it, that doesn’t hinder him at all from releasing it for free.

Hint: He’s not in it for the good of mankind. He’s in it for the same reason he’ll accuse anybody else of: he’s in it for the money.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Looks intresting...

I wish i knew what the hell he i trying to do.

It just seems like he is making a big toy... Nothing more...

What good does his machince have....

-----

Give me one dollar, just one dollar.

[edit on 11/1/2007 by TKainZero]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I surley doubt many of you have the credentials that some of the people who say this machine works have. I think if this is the real thing , crazy or not we should all be thanking this man

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Anybody with high credentials who says his machine works has been tricked. I can’t blame them. There are many people with very good credentials who deal only in theory and who have very little experience in the real world.

Anybody with high credentials who says the science behind Newman’s machine is good has only seen it on paper.

Read up on Newman and his past. He’s been conning people with bogus “free energy” schemes for decades. No matter how far a jackass travels, it doesn’t come back a horse.

If I were you I’d be embarrassed for falling for this crap.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
He has given out the details already. Hes just catching the energy spike that is normally discarded.

jnaudin.free.fr...

Thanks for the link here.

I watched the video - wow, this guy really needs some marketing advice

There are several ways to go to fulfil his dreams to go into mass production to help the world - asking everyone in America to consult their conscience and send him a dollar is certainly one way, but probably not the best!

Doesn't anyone on this forum live locally and can go see this guy and check it out. He seems quite amenable?!

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NRen2k5

YAY! you have given the best responces to anythign i have posted. here and other threads

only thing i can think of in responce, however minimally, to yours, to mine.. is that i understand perpetual motion machines as machines that create infinite output with absolutely 0 input..

like if the machine had to be restrained or it would continue to move.. maybe ever-faster untill it wore out or w/e

perpetual motion could have almsot the same impact as pure ZP technology.. cept ZP you have theories of how.. ive not seen a perpetual motion theory that made sense to me, conceptually.

perpetual motion is one thing i will say will never, in my opinion, be, as far as energy machines goes.. with my understanding of perpetual motion machines. heh

whew i must be so cautious when i think youll be looking, NRen! ^_^

-G

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
A perpetual motion machine is a machine that, once you get it moving, it’ll keep moving forever; this doesn’t mean that you can’t stop it. It just means that somehow in normal operation there are no forces slowing it down, or somehow it overcomes these forces.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Joseph Newman is the real deal.
Too bad he has been stonewalled...

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
Joseph Newman is the real deal.
Too bad he has been stonewalled...

No to both statsments. He's a fraud, and the thing most hindering him from creating a free energy machine is that he has absolutely no interest in it. For the last couple of decades he has been working on parlour tricks and separating his "investors" from their money. He has been sued by his own investors. What does that tell you?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by hinky
First with the bad. He's looking for investors but investors want independent experts to evaluate the machine. Investors also want patent protection. A real USA patent, not a patent pending or patent filed for, but paper in hand. This would stop all the skepticism and debunking as it would have been scientifically tested and results published. There are various roadblocks thrown in by Newman for just these two issues with him.

The reason it can't be patented is cuz it uses perpetual motion and perpetual motion can't be patented.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I really don't know that much about the machine that Newman has built or care to judge him for his ways of religion. I did find this on the machine and explains alot about his machine. Of course I can't tell you if this story or evaluation of his machine is truth or not but here it is.

Evaluation Of the Newman Machine

I do think free energy is possible and will someday be proven, but until then we can only dream of it. My opinion of course.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by NRen2k5

you have it right.
cant countermand or argue with anything you said. i'd even edit my post to incorporate some things youve said if it wasnt so long ago. good stuff.

(edit to this one - this is a responce to one from before that i never read.. somehoe.. im horrible like that)

-G

[edit on 28-11-2007 by GlahES]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Newman's machine was peer-reviewed and tested, and in the 80's he got 40 or so experts to sign agreements to testify on his behalf and to the validity of his machine. When he was to test the machine to the patent office I think, it didnt work and it was dismissed. But upon further inspection, the machine had been sabotaged- someone had grounded it. It is not a perpetual motion machine like the patent office claims. There seems to be a lot of disinfo out there about this, a lot of people are just parroting it like morons.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join