It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global New World Order! Okay, so what?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Throbber

We have only ourselves to blame for this state of affairs, too. Shame on us for not taking advantage of our rights as citizens and correcting the problem.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

Then what else is there to do but what we can?

I'm keeping an eye on my realism here, so if i seem a little pessimistic, it's because that's the way the world is.

EDIT: And on that sour note, let's start thinking of the good things - i.e; Humanity is nowhere near finished yet.

The end isn't going to come during my lifetime*, nor anyone else's here.

It's a question of whether or not we can make it easier for the next generation to make it easier for the next one after that.

Tis' cyclic, see!

Of course, how easy does it need to be, i wonder?

[edit on 24-10-2007 by Throbber]

*Yes, that's right, people. For the purposes of this discussion and my future i'm assuming that we're not all going to die in 2012.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
So what! So what! I will tell you what, why in hell would anyone in the world allow one law, one idea, one view overtake us all. Without different laws and different control we have no independence. No free will or no expression or any unicness. I say that we fight the new world order and stand up, state our minds, and show or individual points of view.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Throbber

Then what else is there to do but what we can?

I'm keeping an eye on my realism here, so if i seem a little pessimistic, it's because that's the way the world is.

EDIT: And on that sour note, let's start thinking of the good things - i.e; Humanity is nowhere near finished yet.

The end isn't going to come during my lifetime*, nor anyone else's here.

It's a question of whether or not we can make it easier for the next generation to make it easier for the next one after that.

Tis' cyclic, see!

Of course, how easy does it need to be, i wonder?

*Yes, that's right, people. For the purposes of this discussion and my future i'm assuming that we're not all going to die in 2012.

In regards to what we could possibly do as a united people.. What we've done so far is the very tip of the iceberg. I think we've been beyond apathetic to our own living conditions, not to mention all the other incredible stuff we've let squeeze by.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Youthmind
So what! So what! I will tell you what, why in hell would anyone in the world allow one law, one idea, one view overtake us all. Without different laws and different control we have no independence. No free will or no expression or any unicness. I say that we fight the new world order and stand up, state our minds, and show or individual points of view.

s isI agree, free will has been looked over a lot. We think we have free will but we're not even close. Unless...
www.youtube.com...
.....you take it back. We never lost free will, in actuality it has just been suppressed beyond belief. Quite literally.

The movie repeats itself about half way through so if you don't want to repeat it (cause it is long) watch from 1-8 i think, then skip to 11 and carry on till you notice it to repeat and start over again ...you will know by the music. It's really good. Refreshing and makes too much sense.

[edit on 25-10-2007 by LostInSpaceTime]

[edit on 25-10-2007 by LostInSpaceTime]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Hahahahahahahahahaha

What more to say? The videos are ridiculous.

Believe what you want. I'll just be normal.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Exactly, as a society we've missed so many opportunities for progression and advancement because for some reason, people are afraid to do what they can do.

Maybe it's because we're all too humble, that we feel that "we're not up to scratch" or that no one will listen, but think about those preachers and doomsayers you see in your cities hanging around subway stations chanting out their rhetoric 'nonsense' - they aren't afraid, they are willing to incur public ridicule and exclusion simply to get their point across.

If anyone, these people are doing what they can.

I'm half-tempted to join them.

[edit on 25-10-2007 by Throbber]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
God master geneticists... Okay? Have you taken a look at the human hand, foot, or spine? We are a mess with evolutionary inconsistencies.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Throbber

Well posted...

Knowledge is power. Communication is ammunition. We can do a lot with words alone and if the time comes, all of us are capable of taking it to the next level.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
God master geneticists... Okay? Have you taken a look at the human hand, foot, or spine? We are a mess with evolutionary inconsistencies.

Gee I wonder why...It wouldn't have anything to do with us being tampered with would it? And there are no inconsistency's when you look closely at the body, we're much more than people think. We can heal, read minds astral travel and all sorts of stuff. our physical body is just energy that when it flows freely it will have no sickness and no age and so on. If the energy is blocked your sick. As your mind isn't open enough to see this, this means there is a blocked energy somewhere, as with all of us due to the EM manipulation (amongst a army of other things) we have been controlled since the beginning of this life. We have the power to free our selfs but it's comments like "hahahahahahahahahah those videos are stupid" is the kind of closed mind that will suite the NWO quite well. Weather or not what she said was from aliens or not, it is a very good way to live.....and yes it's possible.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I think a global government would be a good thing. In fact I'd say it's inevitable. Just as long as it's run by everyone, rather than a few rich guys who think of the world as their sandbox.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel
I think a global government would be a good thing. In fact I'd say it's inevitable. Just as long as it's run by everyone, rather than a few rich guys who think of the world as their sandbox.

I agree. But its very unlikely that this world government and its members will be immune from corruption, temptation, and intimidation from powerful men or groups. Hopefully, it turns out well.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Unplugged

We as a people are the voice of change in our democracy. We need to utilize that voice and start correcting past mistakes with the power given to us from our birth. They take the power because we let them. If things were to be given an overhaul, we would have a brand new system that we could shape as people with (mostly) good intentions.

"THEY HAVE TAKEN IT, BECAUSE WE HAVE GIVEN IT."

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

"THEY HAVE TAKEN IT, BECAUSE WE HAVE GIVEN IT."

Hummm, Well said.

I agree with you there partly...It's like a kid that was born into slavery. Would a slave know he's not supposed to be serving his master and he was supposed to be free. Well the little kid is us. We were manipulated into thinking that this life is the right life. Even though all you life you know you're something more. However we know now, there is no reason to carry on with this charade. We are enlightened now and have to take the responsibility of being so. The people that(at the very least) ignore that the gov is up to something bad need to wake up....It's funny a year ago I didn't like the end of the song "Wake Up" by Rage Against The Machine
Him screaming WAKE UP!!!WAKE UP!!!WAKE UP!!! thought he was crazy. But now I know how he feels when I listen to that song now I get it when he's all "WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!!! " I hear the urgency in his voice ...for god's sake ppl wake the @#$% up.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Above the sky there is sky, beyond above the sky there is sky!!!

Human think they could reach heaven by their own power!?

u cannot! It's all a lie!

U cannot just joint our society into a single nation!

It's all a lie, u will know the real face beneath the inuits single eye!

beneath that pyramid, there still larger piramid, but the color is black means dark matter and dark energy!

U want to be ruled by evil?

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Eastpolar Commander

What?

Please elaborate.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
There to me is nothing but goodness coming from a one-world government….

No more”

Religion
Borders
Passports
Communalism
Democracy
UN
Oil
Diesel

One world leader (imagine voting for a world leader. cool.)
English will still be the leading language
Every country will be multicultural and so there wont be any more countries,
just one world in which we live in.

Finally
Free energy
Government will admit aliens exist
We will be able to travel from planet to planet, like going from country to country

youtube.com... 3 parts

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

All right, all over the map a little bit, but an optimist to say the least. Although, I highly doubt it would get rid of traveling papers, religion, or any information regarding UFO's. One language wouldn't necessarily be in the short term plans either, as far as I'm concerned. And you can't really "elect a global leader" without "democracy."

Free energy is going to be something achieved by private citizens through private industry. I think fossil fuels will be held over our head for the next 20 years. I do think there's some emerging technologies that will be commonplace but they're going to ring that oil sponge for everything it's worth, one means or another.

This isn't to tear you apart, just my thoughts on the matter. I would be really excited with your views of what the world would be though.. Well, most of it.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
But your other concerns are kind of trivial if this were the "next step" in human evolution.

The problem is that some people want to evolve spiritually, and others financially. That is why some support the NWO, and others oppose it.
They will introduce free energy when society gets to the point where the cost of living is so severe that most people cannot afford to live, in an attempt to avoid the collapse of society itself, and not because they "love us" and want to make our lives easier.

[edit on 28/10/07 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

The problem is that some people want to evolve spiritually, and others financially. That is why some support the NWO, and others oppose it.
They will introduce free energy when society gets to the point where the cost of living is so severe that most people cannot afford to live, in an attempt to avoid the collapse of society itself, and not because they "love us" and want to make our lives easier.

Here we go again, polarizing between "spirit" and "money". Please dont take this as an offense, but consider that this polarization is one of the CAUSES of our world problems.

Spirituality does not mean to deny prosperity and progress and the beauty it creates for the world. Spirituality does not mean "getting away from the world" but appreciating this world as a manifestation of spirit.

Due to this polarization we have a situation were atom bombs are the most expensive item on earth, while a spiritual teacher gets paid almost nothing. Zero value to spirit, much value to atom bomb. Why? Because people say "Spirituality must be seperated from money".

Sorry for deraling your thread but I am fed up with this type of illogical polarization that has been causing troubles since thousands of years.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join