It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of the stinkiest smells on earth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Oh Jeese...

Talk about a 2-prong attack?!?!??

Ok.. let me get my smell-o-meter out:

"chicken poopy, and other livestock stuffs...."

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Ok...from the meter, you've been attacked 5 outta 10."

Have you recently plunged yourself into crap?

"Have you accidently walked into something barfy?"

Smelling is one thing...

Did you get your hands dirty..

"Do you feel lucky punk"? lololol

Wellllllllllllllll Do YA????

Did you get dirty?

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...lololol

I'm kiddin ya hon.

Love ya Access.

[edit on 24-10-2007 by TheDuckster]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

Let me tell you...there was nothing worse than feeding time.
Nothing in this world..besides skunk and eggs smells worse.
But I got a full freezer outta the deal.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
What puts the stink in spoiled milk and rancid butter?

The answer:
Butyric acid

High gag factor, and long lasting. When anti-abortionists want to raise a stink. It's a weapon of choice. Read the link above!

My first dose, was back in eighth grade. My science teacher put a tiny amount on a glass slide, and warmed it a little. The result was a clearing of the entire third floor! Lots of gagging, even a little vomiting ensued. I think this was an annual event by this guy. All the other teachers seemed to know it was coming.
He'd probably be arrested by Homeland Security these days.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

My first dose, was back in eighth grade. My science teacher put a tiny amount on a glass slide, and warmed it a little. The result was a clearing of the entire third floor! Lots of gagging, even a little vomiting ensued. I think this was an annual event by this guy. All the other teachers seemed to know it was coming.

Wadda ya mean your first dose? Oh Jeese.. there were more afterwards?
Gag-le-F#ing gag.

Did you ever get used to the smell? I'm thinking probably not and hence your next quote:

He'd probably be arrested by Homeland Security these days.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Well, since then I have only smelled it in naturally occurring amounts.
Parmesan cheese, and spoiled milk! a little goes a logn long way!

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
Are there no country folks here ???

Just after haying finished for the year, which is a wonderful smell, then stink begins.

Fields would be spread with liquid pig manure or fresh chicken excrement.

Out here a man has done that to his fields a mile and a half away the last two years with chicken manure. The smell permeates every cubic inch of the air and lasts a week or two, even at that distance.

I have had to kill a few skunks. Get one in a trap and figure out what to do then. The smell on the road kill is nothing compared to the ones I've shot (major rabies carriers). Nearly died trying to move and bury them. The dog also got one during the night last year and the smell from outside woke us up during the night. That one had to have a head sent to the state lab to check for rabies. Great fun there.

And the state requires a fur trapping license for trapping skunks. No wonder the skunk fur industry has taken a big hit.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hey Ducky , I got one for you.
I just opened a bag of potatoes to make for dinner, and one was rotten...
Whew..gag worthy there.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

You apparently haven't had one of CSX Transportation's infamous trash trains blow by your house have you?

Talk about a stench.......

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
what about a room full of fat smelly sweaty men, eating beens and other fating foods, ive seen it and it isnt prety

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The titan arum plant, that was at the Denver Botanical gardens last year smells like a rotting corpse when it is in bloom. I had never smelled a rotting corpse, but now I know that I never want to. This was unequivocally the most putird fould smell I have ever had the misfortune of experiencing.

I think that Bookdocks feet smell pretty bad too

[edit on 10/26/07 by Don Wahn]

[edit on 10/26/07 by Don Wahn]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Don Wahn

Gee whiz...

What keeps coming to mind is a 'Simpsons' episode of a plant that would bloom only 'X' number of years. When everyone got together for the momentus 'blooming event', they were thoroughly disgusted. The plant stunk to high heaven, leaving everyone green around the gills.

I can't imagine having anything like that around for botanical posterity.

[edit on 26-10-2007 by TheDuckster]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

Its funny. You would think that with something liek that, that people would avoid it like the plague (sorry for the semi-pun), but the place was absolutely overrun with people. It was like there was some famous person there for autographs, but the majority of the people came specifically to smell the corpse plant.

Strange indeed. If you ever see one around you at a show somewhere, it it almost worth smelling it, just to say that you did.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Don Wahn

Celebrities? lololol

*Joan Rivers is greeting people on the red carpet*

"AaaOHHhhh..Moy...Gawd!!! It's the Sarracenia Stinkbomb!!!!! Melissa sweetheart, be a dear and hold the mike under it's mouth..Cough...gag...my eyes are watering up and I can't git closer."

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
oh! I've got one that only us older folks (and real greenies) will get.

Diaper pail. For cloth diapers. Full because the newborn poops a lot and stinky because it's high summer.

Disposables -- so un-PC yet so very civilized.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

Oh crap...(stinkin pun)

Thanks a helluvolot for reminding me about that one....lolololol.

My son's 17, and daughter's 16, so it's been about 15 years (roundabouts), since I powdered their wee bums.

Ohhhhhhhh...I remember those days. I think I was on an inventors list at one point for human-nose 'clothes-pins'? But then I remembered that I had to breathe through my mouth. Gack...the taste. Forget it. Axed the project.

It wasn't until recently, when I was cleaning one of my customers' homes, that she asked me to bring a 'diaper-genie' from the top floor of the home down to the laundry room. I thought the mechanism 'contained' ALL foul smells? (never came across these puppies when my kids were swaddling in their mangers....lololol)

I made the mistake of picking one of them up.

Somehow, the 'over-filled' fermenting fragments' shifted, and I got a nice whiff.

I'm glad I didn't trip over my own feet, walking down the stairs with it - my head was burried into my armpit, smelling my own freshly showered self. (Silent gags...didn't want to offend my customer)

When I rounded the corner to her laundry room, my customer saw my face.

She vowed to NOT put me through that again.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I got one that's a 10 on the GAG-O-METER. Huge DEAD LOCUST!

Had 'em here about 7 years ago. Sizes ranging from 3"- 4 & 1/2 ". A fly swatter is useless. You need a baseball bat!
TALK ABOUT STINK....
TRUST ME,,,, IT'S GROSS!

Did someone mention a dead rotten snake?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join