It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

35 Inconvenient Truths: The errors in Al Gore’s movie

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Howlrunner

Since i can see where this is going , or rather not going very fast, i will have to do some other responses and put this on 'the list'. I should do a reply on or after the weekend but until then you should feel free to do whatever it is you do when your not disagreeing with me.

Stellar

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
If Gore was a Republican, I wonder how many of the people in this thread that are currently criticising him wouldn't be?

I keep saying this in all of these types of threads, and no one has ever come back with a decent answer, so I'll try again.

The basic message of the film (and I'm talking real basics here, without the scientific bicker fest, or lifestyle analysis) is that if we all live a little greener, recycle more, use renewable and sustainable energy resources and look after the environment, the world we live in might just be a better place.

Now tell me, someone - anyone - whats so damn wrong with that? And whats wrong with kids learning that?

The level of ignorance and bias contained within this post is astounding.

What is the problem?

That it is a lie. I know that the poster would certainly support lies and propaganda campaigns, but those of us who value knowledge and freedom do not.

<< 1  2   >>

join