It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New FSME for Politics of War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hi all just wanted to drop a note and let all of you know that I am the new FSME for the Politics of War Forum and have a cool button that gives out 1500 points to who ever I see fit. hehe better than an ATM machine.
So if you find your self with an applause of 1500 points it's because I thought you had made a great post.
I have another cooler button too for one liners but I don't know how many points that takes away yet.

So I'm no expert on politics but been reading about it for years and other than dishing out some points now and again I'm here to help the forum function smoothly and in lines with the
Terms And Conditions Of Use if anyone has questions please feel free to U2U me

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Congratulations on becoming the FSME.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Congrats and welcome aboard

BTW, you can now applaud Mods

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'm sorry this may be a dumb question but what is a FSME?
and should I be congragulateing you, if so then congrates.

[edit on 23-10-2007 by Mr Mxyztplk]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mxyztplk

An FSME is a Forum Subject Matter Expert for a particular forum.

For example Sauron is the new FSME for this forum. FSME's exist on all three boards. If you look below the avatar on both Sauron and myself you will see an FSME badge. Click on it adn it will take you to the forum we happen to hold that title for.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

Thanks I always wondered what that thing on your avatars meant, never thought to just click on it though

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mxyztplk

Well there is no need for congratulations, I and about a dozen others have the FSME tag below our avatars when clicked it will take the reader to the forum of that FSME. It has been going on for a while now not all forums have an FSME.
We have just added three new members, khunmoon- Education and Media , Cuhail- WoT and JacKatMtn- Current Events.

In a nut shell we are just helping ATS community roll along , try to keep threads from derailing, or give 1500 point to members who make great posts.

Edit
But thanks for the congrats anyway though

[edit on 23/10/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
So how exactly do you become a FSME? Do you just do many really good topics and replies in a forum to show your expertise?

And FredT, you don't need anymore points!

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Epic Wolf

I think they used a very scientific way to choose us. Very technical from what I understand, something about names on a dart board.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Oh, that explains the flashes of pains. I just thought the pricks were from the needles they put in the dolls of us in the process of persuasion.

top topics

join