It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beginning of the End Has Begun! :D

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Really? So it's impossible for humanity to be wiped off the face of existence?

Well... there are a few ways, most of them galactic events such as black holes, supernova, asteroids that defy modern sensor apparatus due to mass-content...

Basically, if something happens to this planet and we're still sitting around (i could use the phrase 'sitting ducks', perhaps) not doing much except shooting each other, then humanity dies.

Or a different perspective is that 'when' we evolve, are we still humans?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Throbber

If something like that were to ever occur, it would be millions, perhaps billions of years into the future... I'm not that terribly worried about it. Are you?

I suppose that if one of the mega volcanoes were to ever erupt, which is only a matter of time, it could possibly kill hundreds of thousands, but, that is rather minute compared to what most "end timers" have concocted in their imaginations.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Why would i be worried about something i have no control over?

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Even in the Biblical Revealing, what people call the Apocalypse, *after* Armageddon, Jesus reigns as King on the Earth for one thousand years. This makes me wonder, who will be living to exonerate Jesus as King on Earth?

Then the Earth is destroyed after Judgement and the 1st/2nd Resurrections. The 1st Resurrection happens when Jesus arrives or reveals himself I should say, then the 2nd Resurrection takes place after the 1,000 year reign when it's time for Judgement Day, correct me if im wrong SpeakerofTruth.

Blessed is he who takes part in the 1st Resurrection .. for he is a chosen one of God. Okay so only the first half of that sentence is from the bible, but thats basically what it says.

<< 1   >>

join