It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little X on mars rock

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
ahhhh Humor, so very refreshing

thanks, I needed that (those)

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
How about this anomaly? (the white thing in the middle of the picture)

taken from here:
www.panoramas.dk...

You mean that shoe in the middle of the pic? LOL

Blessing,
Mikromarius

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikromarius

You mean that shoe in the middle of the pic? LOL

Blessing,
Mikromarius

It's been there a while huh?

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Not to be a bitch or anything, but if there was something in one of the pics do you really think that the government would give that information to the public outright? Trust me, they would notice it before you.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Not to be a bitch or anything, but if there was something in one of the pics do you really think that the government would give that information to the public outright? Trust me, they would notice it before you.

Obviously not

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
FIrst off the governemnet is not omnicient. Htey miss stuff too. So who knows this could be some stuff they missed. Im sure they do not have the man power to look at every rock in everypicture the rover sends back. Plus what about the analysis thats sick of looking at rocks all day and misses a few pic?? U never know but im alil skeptical about these but its does look like sometin cant say what but sometin.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
well, i haven't read every single post regarding this so-called Mars mission, but I'll say this- i don't believe for a second that we sent anything up there. it has become so easy for the powerful to convince the weak and i'm not falling for anything. it does, however , seem a great diversion to get our minds off of what may be going on in Iraq or with Bush, etc... how do we REALLY know they sent anything to MARS? because of pictures? hell, i could say i went to Mars and the moon and pluto and back and show everyone pictures.. and no one would really know because no one has been there.. we all just assume the physical properties of these planets. it is just another coy excuse for our govt to take out yet another loan to put our country into further debt and deceive us further.. don't fall for it.. besides, does anyone really think if they found life on mars, they would tell us? it would cause chaos among traditional religions i.e. chritianity.. does it even matter if they are investigating mars? i am personally dissapointed that that is what this country is choosing to do with their time, money, resources and power.. if, that is what they are doing.. but, it just seems they are having fun wagging the dog again once more to keep our minds occupied... hey, if i don't see something first hand, i don't believe it... remember- believe none of what you hear and half of what you see....
peace-

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join