It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man levitates outside white house

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The trick is he is siting snuggly on metal as-shaped bars that are attached to the pole . The pole is connected to a metal plate balancing the wieght under the carpet...

As for Criss Angel, he has admitted numerous amounts of times that his levitations are either with the magnet in the pants, or a camera trick.
Criss Angel is an entertainer, if he would really be able to levitate what the hell would he be doing on a sleazy show? He would be the world famous person and he would levitate from here to Europe and back again and stuff..Anyways im tired..
Just get it together people... Don't fall into the grasp of stupidity here...

-Jimmy-

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I am a bit curious as to why the camera needs to pan out when he 'takes his leave' of gravity. For one little girl with a camera she really gets around the shots. Something don't add up there.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimmy910130

that's exactly what i'm thinking......if someone has the power to fly, or do half the stuff chris angel can do in reality, they'd be taken by force by governments to find out how they do it, so they can have there armies flying around doing missions and such.....

That sort of person in real life would be on the news everyday.....he'd be more famous then all the movie stars and scientists put together.......

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
reply to post by Jimmy910130

that's exactly what i'm thinking......if someone has the power to fly, or do half the stuff chris angel can do in reality, they'd be taken by force by governments to find out how they do it, so they can have there armies flying around doing missions and such.....

That sort of person in real life would be on the news everyday.....he'd be more famous then all the movie stars and scientists put together.......

and levitation as an enlightened ability?? what a crappy ability. Can you picture this conversation.
Yes I am so enlightened I can levitate...
Wow, not fly? Just levitate??
YEP
You mean you can't heal people?
NOPE
You mean you can't bring peace?
NOPE
You can't create food out of nothing to feed the starving?
NOPE
You can't bring water to the desert?
NOPE
So....what can you do with your enlightened power?
Well I'll tell you
Have you ever been to the movies?
Sure.
And have you ever sat behind someone with an afro or a tall hat?
Yeah, I hate that!
Me too. I levitate up a few inches and can see the movie just fine

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Old, old fakir trick. Let's see him do it without the pole. That would really be something.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
When you go into a 0 gravity state on Earth"s.. surface.

The Earth spins under you and moves away from you at the same time.

Not thing to do unless your in a transient vehicle.

This happens very fast......

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplepoint
When you go into a 0 gravity state on Earth"s.. surface.

The Earth spins under you and moves away from you at the same time.

Not thing to do unless your in a transient vehicle.

This happens very fast......

I've noticed your posts in several threads. Please prove the above statements using principles of physics.

How does one enter a zero gravity state on earth?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
For those of you who believe Criss Angel is a real magical being and not just a REALLY good Illusionist, here is what Criss said during the last episode of the TV show Phenomenon

"The minute somebody says this (magic) is supernatural, I'm just gonna bust them. When somebody crosses the line of entertainment and takes advantage of the emotionally vulnerable by trying to pass off simple magic tricks as paranormal experience, I have a big problem with that because they try to exploit and take advantage of the vulnerable. I will always stand up for the people."

This is an exact quote from the show. Seems Criss Angel actually gets upset with people who pretend that what he and other magicians do, is anything other then good entertainment.

As a matter of fact, Criss actually challenged Uri Gellar to prove he is really psychic by telling Criss what was in 2 envelopes Criss had in his possession and win 1 million dollars. Uri refused AGAIN. Hmmm. Seems Criss is on to Mr. Gellar

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join