It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery Launches at 11:38 EDT. Expects to Reach and Dock With ISS in 44 Hours!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
If you were not in this type of black ops then how can you be so sure?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sr71b
You do realize that the shuttle is a glider when it enters earths atmosphere? You aren't gonna glide much if you are overweight are ya?

Don't know... whats over weight for that glorified glider?

I just find it hard to believe they just dump those progresses into the ocean...

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Originally posted by roadgravel

Was Columbia the tall tale for a missing crew.

My information is that Columbia was an Israeli spy mission. Doing what or how to who I do not know.

I personally believe its destruction was not an accident.

But that is just an opinion.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky
Correct me if I'm wrong..... but don't they usually send the "secret space shuttle" to the "secret space station"?
Maybe the secret space shuttle is in the shop for new brakes and anti-grav plates....

No actually its getting a new 'paint job'
You know that top secret stealth electromagnetic stuff?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
I personally believe its destruction was not an accident.

Based on your opinion, would I be correct if I read from it that the destruction was not by the US powers but some other country or persons who were not pleased with that mission?

[edit on 10/24/2007 by roadgravel]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Originally posted by roadgravel

Based on your opinion, would I be correct if I read from it that the destruction was not by the US powers but some other country or persons who were not pleased with that mission?

My opinion is based on the fact that there was more than one option available to NASA to address the problem with the tile. They had the information that is was probably a lethal situation but they let it reenter anyway. I don't know whether or not that was a way to phase out one more shuttle or what.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Wild Blue Yonder:
San Francisco Photos indicate Shuttle Columbia was struck by Hyper-Lightning on Reentry

by Guy Cramer

Excerpt

The Photos NASA won't yet release to the public concerning lightning apparently striking the Shuttle Columbia on reentry over San Francisco minutes before the breakup have been released in the United Kingdom on a TV documentary called Megalightning. The Columbia Accident Investigation Board reviewed the photos but claimed that the anomaly must be due to camera shake and not an actual lighting strike as no thunder storm was in the local area as had been seen in previous research on high altitude lightning. I have posted these photos from the TV show below. Since receiving these photos in January 2005 provided from Andy Robins (used from the documentary), I have requested the actual photos directly from NASA Administration through the Freedom of Information Act but have not received anything in six months. The evidence within the photos is contrary to the CAIB expert evaluation which may be why the photos have been kept out of public scrutiny.

SPACE LIGHTNING

One of the photos survived on the internet when they were removed from websites... I found it at an Australian site. Even Guy Cramer doesn't have them anymore... [well not posted anyway]

Plasma Beam Weapon?

[edit on 24-10-2007 by zorgon]

[edit on 13-2-2009 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Zorgon, you should really learn and do some REAL research concerning your thermal concerns.

Nah its easier to toss it out there and see what 'bites'

Faster results when I am pressed for time... but by all means point away... and you can do it in U2U so we don't clutter the thread with off topic...

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightsider2007
how many of you people here work for nasa? or on the shuttle projects? how many of you are astronomers, astrophysicists, shuttle engineers, or anything even remotely similar?

Would you like a list? LOL You would be surprised... though I am sure most of them would wish to remain 'incognito'

You know much as many may wish to believe, we don't pulll all of our info out of those Tin Foil Hats

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by b309302 yet it is all supplied from half a shuttle and a few rockets. Pick one or the other. This is too funny.

Funny I don't recall saying its ALL supplied this way... Just the shuttle and progress making a few stops on the way by...

I have already covered extensively the Antarctica connection and started on the other ships and launch supports available... but that is still in progress...

Just how easy do you think it is to uncover secret stuff anyway? Those that don't believe don't even try....

Laugh if you must... I perfectly understand what we say sounds crazy... I have no problem with that... Right now I am still looking at all possibilities and hunting clues where I find them...

I have no conclusions as yet... only a lot of unsolved mysteries that do not add up...

BUT I also have lots of sources and many from these threads that have simply reinforced my belief that I am on the right track...

Okay Anti Gravity craft... Anti gravity is a weird term ... its a lot like anti matter... and equal and opposite force...

We don't need anti gravity... all we need is a way to 'shield' the craft from gravity... and no its NOT the same thing and a whole lot easier...

Go to Los Alamos National Laboritory archives and search for 'gravity shielding' You would be surprised at the work they are PUBLICLY showing...

Also John's father worked with TT Brown on 'anti-gravity' in the fifties... and this was under the DoD... (yes there is documentation)... This work also ties into Guy Cramers grand dad and the Philidelphia experiment...

What has this to do with the secret space stations? Stealth tech...

There are some in here that know what I am talking about... and they know why I have to be a little ummm 'careful' but hey not to worry... the great thing about info is there are other ways to find it when you know WHAT you are looking for...

Sure there is no way the Shuttle can supply the network... Personally I think it just supplies a few essentials on the way by.

Its interesting that this time its only 42 hours not 72 like last time... LOL maybe they know we are watching

Jack has also worked out another scenario.... The shuttle doesn't have to change orbit at all... the 'other craft' meets it in orbit and and they transfer goods... I will post that later when we finish that but it works...

Oh and this wasn't our idea... it came from Boeing... who have some really cool 'space gas stations' all worked out... and Bigelow and Rocketplane Kistler are already signed up as customers

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Japan, Russia, China, India (in 2008) and now we hear that the Discovery launched despite some concerns from the safety guys (sic), just to get up there?

Okay what is going on, why is the 'race' on again?
Are there going to be a few "accidents" up there during the next few months?

My money is on NASA to win this particular race! (If you cannot 'hide' any longer then either 'flee or fight')

Oh yeah Zorgon! A-G! easily explained,
Stick some element such as dry wood between a + and - electrical connection and you disrupt/cancel the connection.
Now all we have to do is find out what the element/material that interrupts gravity and place it under our craft!!

[edit on 25-10-2007 by Havalon]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   

My opinion is based on the fact that there was more than one option available to NASA to address the problem with the tile. They had the information that is was probably a lethal situation but they let it reenter anyway. I don't know whether or not that was a way to phase out one more shuttle or what.

Interesting...

I guess, in the context of these theories it is likely that the shuttle crew was dropped off on one of the SSS for a drink and a cigar before beeing transfered to some distant moonbase. I mean, recruiting gotta happen one way or another, right?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Do you remember phil schnieder talked about 1 shuttle launch a week, to get materials they can only make in space, at those conditions.

Is this what your talking about hear John?

shd

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   

It's 1021 PDT and Discovery has probably already docked or will dock shortly with one of the Secret Space Stations.

Didnt take you long to bring up this Secret Space station story again did it John. Everything must be a lie, conspiracy airbrushed etc. Wheres your proof? Not Zorgons pretty pictures and speculations proof, oh anNASA does have a habit of coming up with some far fetched ideas that do make it to the internet, dosnt always mean they actually built the thing. God the current ISS took so damned long to build why bother building a second secret one?

shd

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

Back on topic, can you think of any reason they would have opened up the cargo doors when they did...other than a super secret space station docking? Anybody?

The mission control lady gave some moronic excuse but I ignored her. Whats your story?

Maybe the mission control lady actually gave the right answer and of cause you 'ignored the answer'

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
John (or any of your disciples),
Here is an easy one for you to answer they may or may not silence your critics.

When, where, and how did they load the provisions for this supposed "Secret Space Station?" We need dates, times, etc.

The loading of the "known" cargo was done very publicly. This should be an easy one to answer, if you can.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   

My information is that Columbia was an Israeli spy mission. Doing what or how to who I do not know.

Only if you call mediex a "spy mission."
MEDIEX

Much like every other piece of "information" you put out here.

[edit on 25/10/07 by COOL HAND]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
First off; defcon5, your contributions to this thread are sorely needed, and I commend you for trying to counter-balance the wild speculation exhibited here. Below I have listed a quote by lear that more than proves that this inane supposition is just that; a silly assumption. He has no proof (outside of some "inside sources" which he believes as religiously as any zealot grasps onto their respective faith's scripture). Below is a quote that I find quite intriguing.

1:20 pm PDT Oct. 23

Discovery just called mission control and said,

"We have message 1 & 2 on board."

Mission Control answered, "Thats great news, thanks."

Anybody know what the message was?

What exactly are you trying to do, Mr. Lear? Your comments ooze of innuendo; if indeed you actually heard the statements that you have quoted in your response, why the sarcasm? Finished off with a smiley face, no doubt? You play your game as if you somehow know what these "messages" are.

This is not an attack on you; your threads generally make for some interesting rainy day reading. I am simply trying to understand how someone can so unknowingly attribute virtually anything to conspiracy; all the while having proof of the opposite presented to them time and time again. Where does your refusal to relent come from?Where does your arbitrary disregard for facts come from?

Regards.

shd

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Looks like they docked safely, It looks like they have work to do, I'm sure they'll find time to visit this secret space station. in the time between docking, inspecting, practicing a new techneque for finding damage on the heat shields, moving a solar panel oh and eating/drinking sleeping. But I'm sure Zorgon or John Lear can find a 'unexplained' hour or two to explain it all.

U.S. Shuttle Discovery links up with ISS

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Zorgon, I was not implying that we did not have ships capable of more then the pubic knows (i.e. antigravity). What I am implying is the fact that since you believe they have these ships, why is there still a need to use the space shuttle to run these secret supply missions. Why risk it? This is like saying the Dulce base gets it's supplies from the underground tunnels, but just for fun lets run a few 18 wheelers across the open desert to the base every so often to deliver some more, and cross our fingers no one notices. Why? What would the point of that be? Your just risking exposing your secret for no reason. I just don't see the point of the shuttle delivering supplies if we all agree there are other ways to go about it. Seems like a pointless risk to take if you honestly believe they have easier more covert ways to do it. Using your own theory, that we have advanced antigravity ships that support the infrastructure of the secret space program... kind of negates the need for the shuttle to be doing it. So what's the point of this conspiracy? To claim we can supply 99% of the secret space program covertly, but just not that last 1%. That just has to be done by a shuttle coverup? I understand you think there is too much time alloted to these shuttle missions, and they might be using it to do something top secret. I'll even go along with that for now. However, please explain to me why you feel this top secret mission MUST be to supply the SSS as opposed to something else? Supplying the SSS with the space shuttle seems redundant and pointless if you believe your other theories. Just curious why you believe that is what the shuttle is doing as opposed to something else? No onion analogies please.

[edit on 25-10-2007 by b309302]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join