It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings to all Truth Seekers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hi all
I'm Lyrian
This site is massive (probly take about a month of reading to get uptodate)

I have just turned 50 years old a few months back and ever since I can remember I have been allways asking 'why' which had my Teachers & Parents running up the walls.

It was never easy filtering hogwash out of certain "Truths" and in the end you still have doubts as to what you deem the "truth" of a matter, but when your gut tells you that it is true, and the brain just will not catch up to the fact, then you are on a really good trail. (hope that made sense)

I hope I don't nerve too much when it seems that all I ever do is ask for affirmatives from other sources.

Hope I can get some good threads going and I hope also that I can get some of you guys in to some deep thoughts on certain subjects.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

It was never easy filtering hogwash out of certain "Truths"

Its not easy, but its sure is fun

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
ATS is in many ways what the mainstream media should be if they had public interests in mind. Unfortunately, they dont... and they dont tell you what really happens.

Many times we tend to discuss what the news REALLY means instead of just accepting the lies.

So welcome to the site.

[edit on 23-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Lyrian

Greetings Lyrian. Welcome to ATS. I look forward to reading some of your threads.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

If you need a bit of a break from the seriouness of ATS, don't forget to check out Below Top Secret.

Or if politics is more to your liking, check out Above Politics.

Looking forward to reading your posts.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Thanks for the Greets.
You guys have a good sense of humor, some of the posts in this board had me spitting Tea and Biscuits over my desk..

Please don't expect a thread off the cuff, so to speak, I must get a "feeling" on the subject before posting it.

new topics

top topics

join