It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Robert Byrd -- Confirmed Pedophile & KKK Member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Do any search w/ the aforementioned words and you'll find some awful info about this loser. I just started a book last night about a woman who was in MK Ultra mind-control programs since (almost) birth, seasoned to be this Senator's slave. Some of the stories are beyond awful, I can't even bring myself to include excepts.... he physically rapes, tortures and controls her at a really young age.

The book is called Trance: Formation of America, by Cathy O'Brien. HERE is her website. And HERE is an Amazon link for the book.

One aspect that was telling, she's writing this book, some hero saved her and her daughter from these maniacs and deprogrammed them in Alaska. She has a brother who is still victimized by these people, says his house is decorated in all Disney garb, wears Disney clothes, etc. Disney was a Nazi sympathizer and these brainwashers use his movies often in these MK Ultra cases.

I did find this piece of evidence about this "Democrat" Senator piece of waste trash. In this video, you can see a younger Byrd in forest clothes, standing next to someone recently hung.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 23-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Didn't think the Dems are corrupt? Well, you're not paying attention. This guy is the worst, finished the book, P Leahy is another traitor and Pelosi is the same kind of garbage for her lies in high places.

Here's a thread I started in PTS about Cheney and all this:
www.abovepolitics.com...

Anti-war, 11 city rally tomorrow!
www.unitedforpeace.org...

[edit on 26-10-2007 by anhinga]

join