It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many wintesses say they saw a plane hit light poles?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
reply to post by beard

CIT has one flyover witness.

RESUME DISCUSSION

I'm sorry but I don't think CIT has even one flyover witness. If you are referring to Roosevelt Roberts rather garbled tale I think he said he saw a plane over the south parking lot in the first instance. Nothing about one flying over the Pentagon which he was in no position to see.

It really seems amazing to me that the flyover theory is still clinging to life of a sort. You have a proposal which no-one saw on a bright sunny day with thousands of people about. And all the witnesses who are proffered in support, and were in a position to see, say the plane hit the Pentagon.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

it's not that weird when there is an airport right there, and planes flyover every minute or so. and, the old "look over there!" sucker punch would keep people from focusing beyond the explosion and fire.

the hole in the pentagon does not look anything it should. where the keel beam of the tail would have hit the building, the windows are intact. where the main body of the plane, AND the wings allegedly passed into the building, there are columns still standing. pictures taken immediately afterward show a completely undamaged lawn with no confetti on it. all plane crashes have confetti. the fireball blows back several tens of feet, yet NOTHING from the plane went with it.

anyway, i'm not going to debate with "debunkers", because it is a fruitless endeavor.

so, trust the government, kids. they are only interested in philanthropy, and have no record of malfeasance, deciept, manipulation of public opinion through propaganda, cover-ups, intrigue, corruption, back room dealing, war profiteering or anthrax mailings. everything is as it should be.

BACK TO WORK, SLAVES!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by billybob

The proximity of the airport is a complete red herring. Planes landing or taking off from there do not overfly the Pentagon. They are also to-ing and fro-ing in a totally different direction from a plane supposedly passing over the damaged section of the Pentagon. Not only that, planes going to and coming from the airport will be at low speed, often with their landing gear down.

The idea that a large jet at an incredibly low altitude, just skirting the Pentagon roof at extremely high speed could be mistaken for routine airport traffic is imho ridiculous.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join