It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Anton LaVey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Reptilian : High Priest of the Church of Satan Anton LaVey
This is not surprising for most of us, what do you think?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
What do I think? I don't think he was a reptilian, but I DO think he was a complete charlatan. Case in point: In the video he's talking about being a police photographer. Nope, never was. You can get the low-down from his daughter, wife, and other assorted relatives and official sources here. For those familiar with the fictitious LaVey, it's an eye-opener. He was quite a character, that's for sure.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Still waiting for a reptilian video that isn't compressed for youtube. You've never once provided one, I wonder why

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
keep um coming vandal!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23-10-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
What do I think? I don't think he was a reptilian, but I DO think he was a complete charlatan. Case in point: In the video he's talking about being a police photographer. Nope, never was. You can get the low-down from his daughter, wife, and other assorted relatives and official sources here. For those familiar with the fictitious LaVey, it's an eye-opener. He was quite a character, that's for sure.

Thank you for that link. Some of those I already knew, but I actually thought he worked on the set of Rosemary's Baby. It's quite interesting how many lies he told throughout his life. One can only wonder why.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernDystopia
Some of those I already knew, but I actually thought he worked on the set of Rosemary's Baby.

I bought into that too. The really scandalous one is the Satanic Bible as a plagiarized "commercial vehicle" at the behest of Avon Books.

Yeesh, is nothing sacred?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernDystopia

They are constant liars. Reptilians are masters of lies and deception. For example Romney claimed to be a hunter, has never hunted in his life. Hillary claims to be a fan of the Yankees, she was raised in Chicago and likely doesn't even like baseball. Chronic liars.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Err... actually what makes him a reptilian? The whole reptilian stuff is just ridiculous.... Always makes me laugh when I see these topics "(some famous person) shapeshifting PROOF" and then there's nothing but a video of someone having a speech??

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
ok you guys make the reptilian theory seem soooo crazy. i do believe it. but to have a video of it happening. this just looks like a recording error.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
lols, canadianVandal, you really think you "know" everything don't you.
this is so redicolous that im actually ashamed to be even posting here but for some reason i post this cuz this does makes me crazy.
again i do believe in reptilians and that they are ruling the world but seriously after ruling 1000's of year in earth and their technology is triple more advanced than ours and you don't think they could really still have problems with the shape shifting?!? besides why would you think they will go around with cat lincers around?!?! seriously think more better because people like you is ruining the whole agenda on reptilians and how they run the world...
you should even know this Christ. If you going to post something really convincing then post something that would wake up everyone and not just posting some videos of a man shape shifting. Haven't you read books about the brain a little???!!? "if you are into something you really want to see, then the brain sometimes creates a illusion in front of you eyes" and your posting this just because you probably heard of David Ickes idea;"when they get angry, the first you will notice is their eyes, they will shift to catlike eyes"or some other information i never heard of.

What you are doing is wrong,
You are telling people to watch this video, your trying to convince them to look in his/her eyes and see it shifting. You a creating an Lie for the others who believes in reptilians i mean have you even seen a reptilian? have you even see them eye to eye?! if so, then you should know more better than this about shape shifting. they RUN the world, why on earth would they have problems with shape shifting after 1000's of years ruling? i even think we in 500years or so could invent something much better than shape shifting.
I mean stop this to be honest. you just makes us others think were really stupid.
Geez, where is the smart guys when you need them now...

[edit on 25-10-2007 by Popcorn playah]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianVandal

You're absolutely delusional.

People believe in these wild concepts because they have nothing else to turn to. This guy was all about "Satanism" because it garnered a level of fame, not because he's part underground lizard-halfbreed-shapeshifter-thingy.

Reptilians do not exist.

Face the F A C T S because thoughts like this are not healthy for your psyche.

top topics

join