It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wildfires Engineered?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Redge777

That's not because they're of any genetic make up. People are people. We become cold from all walks of life and those actions are our own to take responsibility for, not be be recategorized to take blame away from the monsters we can become.

reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

As much as I disagree with you completely, utterly, and disregard most everything you say. This is by far the coolest thing I've seen you write..

Hey, business is business, the hell with pleasure.

You got it right, man.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Who knows what else you missed.

Thanks though, i appreciate it.

Im a disciplined guy.

Im very new agey, your not the first guy to disagree. Lets not get personal though, business only.

If John Kerry feared a scorched Earth, what did he mean really?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
That's not because they're of any genetic make up. People are people. We become cold from all walks of life and those actions are our own to take responsibility for, not be be recategorized to take blame away from the monsters we can become.

Agreed, It just seems to me that many call the people who are cold the reptilians. I do not believe they are literally different, I only was expressing what I see that explained what others call reptilians, but it is only my perspective.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I hate to rain on your parade but there's no such thing as reptilian. I hate to break it to you but reptiles in terms of animals aren't even the next inline to evolve self awareness or the ability to increase their intelligence. You might as well give up the reptilian thing and take up "squid people." That would be far more credible than "lizard guys."

Fire is a natural element and it's been known for fires to burn entire regions in the past. It's part of nature's rejuvination process.

Please refer to the thread here on ats called "the dogon mystery" about a culture that has passed on stories of a fish race from serius, a system occluded from earths view, but yet before technology they knew it was tehre, and told of a flying craft like a disc shape.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6-11-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

Next time you want me to read anything, I'll expect a pay pal transaction before I do so...........................................................

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join