It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wildfires Engineered?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
aol article

Not sure I buy the culprit is wind! This appears to be an uncommon fire and all these homes and businesses were lost. Could the Illuminati be paving the way for the new work force? Recyclying land? I don't like the idea of Arnold being Involved here, we all know Arnold is a reptile and Neo-con. There are ties to him and some prominent Nazi brown shirts related to him.

How can Wind be responsible here?

From San Diego to Malibu, more than 150 miles up the coast, at least 265,000 people were warned to leave their homes. More than 250,000 were told to flee in San Diego County alone.

This could be part of the N.W.O agenda.

[edit on 10/23/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher

How can Wind be responsible here?

Whatever the initial cause of the fires, the speed and extent of them are entirely down to the santa ana. A strong dry wind will fan any small fire very quickly indeed. Happens all the time.

www.atmos.ucla.edu...

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Stephen King should name his next novel "The Wind"

Essan, are you saying the arsonists were just common hoodlums?

What do you mean when you call yourself a disinfo agent?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

I hate to rain on your parade but there's no such thing as reptilian. I hate to break it to you but reptiles in terms of animals aren't even the next inline to evolve self awareness or the ability to increase their intelligence. You might as well give up the reptilian thing and take up "squid people." That would be far more credible than "lizard guys."

Fire is a natural element and it's been known for fires to burn entire regions in the past. It's part of nature's rejuvination process.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Reptillians are humans like us. They were the whitest men. We all have reptillian DNA in us. Everyone ! Even black people. Some just have more than others. Vampires were blood drinkers who did exist and were the forefathers of the Anglo Saxon bloodline today.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Stephen King should name his next novel "The Wind"

Good one, made me laugh.

Arnold may not be a "reptilian" per se, but he is extremely involved in the illuminati's plans. I wouldn't be surprised if the wildfires were manufactured, it does seem like they're using HAARP or something to instigate the other environmental hazards going on. Could just be more signs of the end times, an earth in its last throes before ejecting our bacterial presence. A dog scratching its fleas.

I think it's alot better to think of reptilian as a metaphor, rather than literal lizard people (like Reptile from Mortal Kombat or one of the aliens from V), even though they torture people and start wars all over the country people still just can't grasp the fact there is life as we don't know it.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
this thread is sarcasm, right ?

I hope so, this happens at least once a year in southern california.

the story here is people stubbornly living where they shouldn't be living, in an area prone to huge wildfires

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   

you intro; .......... Wildfires Engineered?

i would ask, ? Who engineered them ?
the administration would like you to believe that covert 'cells'
perhaps A-Q linked or just homegrown traitors like the D.C. snipers

but i'd suggest, perhaps a homeowner that was familiar with the
Santa Anna winds phenomena, who knew the topography pretty well,
and was just a step removed from forclosure set the fire,

hoping that his/her home would be ravished by fire, and the insurance would kick in to 'save' the soon to be repo home.
they would make out like bandits as the totally demolished by fire home would pay off at the replacement cost----instead of the depressed price
that homes are going for in this depressed market.

i hope i didn't say something that the assessors & insurance adjusters
hadn't already had in their analysis of the situation.
cause i don't want an irate plotter putting me in their 'crosshairs'

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Reptillians are humans like us. They were the whitest men. We all have reptillian DNA in us. Everyone ! Even black people. Some just have more than others. Vampires were blood drinkers who did exist and were the forefathers of the Anglo Saxon bloodline today.

Are you kidding me? Seriously? Where is your personal checks and balances? You don't go around believing everything, do you?

I don't know if this is an attempted break from reality or your rationale as to why people do the terrible things they do.

We are humans. Mammals. If that weren't the case you'd have every pre-med student going BANANAS.

Focus on the here and now. You're wasting your own time with anything else. Stay away from youtube videos with "illuminati" tags too. I can see you need a little break. You'll drive yourself crazy, my friend.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

No, the fire is too complex and large to be engineered by one poor guy who couldn't pay his bills. The fires are in 12 spots.

HAARP is to blame, I believe it is.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

Your inquiries are wrong. I read Sumerian texts that were with held in the Vatican HOR. I used Illuminati, I think it's a good mainstream label now.

No, im not wasting time! I'm sure 300,000 people want to know what causes the fire.

You don't believe in vampires? Fine. But don't call me crazy for believing in them, I'm a historian and I specialize in Vampire lore.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Listen to Coast to Coast tonight for the latest in the fire and conspiracies and prophecies!!!

I have no doubt there will be plenty of finger pointing!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   

You don't believe in vampires? Fine. But don't call me crazy for believing in them, I'm a historian and I specialize in Vampire lore.
Wow, Street, i didnt know you were so "ME"

I like it.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Elvis and Michael Jackson became lovers in a different time reality. It is the gods of reality and the Santa Anna winds whom are very angry now.
They will calm once the reptilian forces go into dormancy with the coming winter. Jasus crisp, what a load of hooya.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Thanks DG, I am tuning my alarm clock radio right now! C2C about to start in 2 min.

Draconans are the devils that infected this planet like a virus. We are witnessing the Rapture first hand!

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I'm confused. Are you being serious or is this a character I've seen people play on these forums.

Are you being serious? That's all I want to know.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hi. I don't belive you are right. read my reports. However, I do think that some poorer folks may have had something to do with this, due to the fact that the area affected was 100% richer neighborhoods. with homes worth more than 800K and some even worth more than 2 million. this could be the regular people revolting against the rich..because here in san diego the prices have been going up due to their faults..and people with incomes with less that 60,000 can't afford a home. and that's they the real estate market was in danger.

[edit on 24-10-2007 by jedimiller]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Why don't you think I'm serious? I expect everyone to take me serious. The devil is at work my friend, the devils are at work and global warming is another label for "Rapture"

The reason we have evil instincts are because of the Reptilla in the back of our brains. Otherwise we would be purely good animals. Something un natural about the duality of man.

Animals kill eachother for survival purposes, but animals don't murder eachother like we do.

ALWAYS TAKE ME SERIOUS my friend, you have nothing to lose by doing so.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I believe you....

It's obvious tha the "government" took advantage of the yearly santa ana winds to clear out a large area of California to....

tsk... tsk... time will show those who do not know.

Let's just say: We know.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join