learn more

ATS.MIX: 31 – The Owner’s Box – Simon Gray

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
ATS MIX:

Show 31 – The Owner’s Box – Simon Gray

Well, after a month or so of delays, Dave and Johnny finally corner the last of “The Amigos”, Simon Gray, the original creator and founder of AboveTopSecret.Com from the United Kingdom. Despite a few Skype Credit issues that Dave had to deal with MID-INTERVIEW, the ATS MIX team still manages to ask questions not only from the AboveTopSecret.Com membership but also throw Simon a few curves with Johnny’s famous “Lightening Round”.

To DOWNLOAD This Program, WINDOWS ONLY, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Consider Creating A Folder Called ATS MIX since you can get them for FREE.

length: 34:13
file: atsmix_2627.mp3
size: 16048k
feed: atsmix

NOTICE - It Takes A Few Minutes For The Shows To Integrate & Play After They Are Posted To The Site

NEW SHOWS will be posted TWICE A WEEK.

If You Enjoyed The Show – FLAG THE MUTHA!

There are over 200 different bits of VIDEO COMEDY, AUDIO COMEDY, RANTS, SKITS, BITS, GAGS and MUSIC SHOWS on our Pod-O-Matic Podcast Home Pages.

Dave's Pod-O-Matic Home Page is located at:

daverabbit.podomatic.com...

Johnny's Pod-O-Matic Mondo Bizarro Home Page is located at:

johnnyanonymous.podomatic.com...

WARNING - SOME EXPLICIT MATERIAL (Dave's, of course
)

PLEASE USE THE Pod-O-Matic SEGMENT TAGS AS YOUR GUIDE FOR APPROPRIATE LISTENING TASTES

[edit on 1/15/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Great Job Dave & Johnny on the interview!

Thanks for asking my question..

Thanks Simon for the response!

There is still hope for the return of ATSNN!!!!!

I see the light...

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
It was alot of fun, and I wanted to be a bit more laid back in this one as opposed to the Amigo podcasts that we've done in the past.

Although, I think the combination of cough medicine and a few beers brought my ability to speak coherently to an all-time low. So apologies if some answers came across as more babble than explanation.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Cough medicine and beer, eh?
To hear how ATS all came to be was enlightening.
Brilliant.
Hmmmmm.... OK, I have my Grolsch, now where is my Benedrill?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Ok wait a second,when I tried to play it on the ATS podcast player it only lasted about 5 seconds.Is it just me or is this happening to everybody?

Edit to add: Hmmm alright I'm starting to realize this is only my problem so never mind.

[edit on 23-10-2007 by tormentor]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Fantastic job gentlemen!

Thanks for asking my question and thanks for the answer Simon.

Dave and Johnny should consider a guest spot on some game show. Those voice overs were hilarious.

I'll remember next time to u2u the pronunciation of my screen name.

Only 26!!! You were 16 when this started. WOW.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This is COURTESY of my ATS BUD SE7EN.

The OLD ATS.

p092.ezboard.com...

What a flashback. When you compare THOSE DAYS to what all the membership is enjoying TODAY..... all I can say is "Thanks Amigos!"

Dave

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
What is nice about ATS is most of us can afford what you charge for us to come here
I do hope this doesn't change as you grow

I also didn't think of you as being so young oops! sorry I thought you were probably in the era of SO and Springer, oops! did I do that again?

I love this place

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Great show.

You said my name correct the first time. Thanks for asking and thank you Simon for answering.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Great show guy’s thanks a lot.
Simon forcing you to say my name was truly classic!

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mxyztplk

I thought that was priceless as well

You would think they would know how to say

Mr pickupstix...

Too Easy

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Nice to hear from you Mr Gray. Your too much a rarity around here these days it seems Sir. Class conversation from a class person. Thanks !!

Dallas

new topics

top topics

join